m.youtube.com/watch?v=zy2eEsPJs5o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The sequel wasn't bad either.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayniggers_from_Outer_Space

Fuck off back to your Sup Forums safe space

Trips confirm
Moonlight was beautifully shot edited and acted

One of the best films of the year, for sure

It wasn't easy to watch those gay scene desu because I prefer girls (male), but the film was so much different from the usual nigger-flicks, and it was charming in the way.

Yeah, it really made me regret voting for drumpf

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zy2eEsPJs5o

There was literally only one gay scene, and most of it was offscreen. How much of a prude are you

Sup Forumsyps triggered as always lol

He posts a comment that you don't like and you say you want him to leave...

And you're saying HE is the one that wants a safe space?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathe*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jesus, who the fuck is the shill? Can we talk to your manager? Even by shill standards, this is so bad it's just unprofessional.

I was raised in christian family senpai

They're actually doing it :^)

They really sent the JV squad tonight.

no it wasn't
it was generic indie gay story #87
this time set in the ghetto complete with every black stereotype imaginable
>drug-dealer mentor? check
>crack head mother? check
>almost mute as a young child? check
>swole as fuck and a drug dealer as an adult? check
it did nothing new or original, it offered no original insights

fuck everyone who pretends that this is anything more than a 6/10 generic flick (maybe 7/10 if i'm being generous)

Who's doing what?

I pointed out the fact that YOU are demanding a safe space, yet you are baselessly saying that others need a safe space - which is THE HEIGHT of irony.

How stupid are you?

While I agree it didn't deserve any oscars, it's a nicely done movie.
But yeah 7/10

>laugh.meme
>u dumb
Calm down kid holy shit

fuck off idiot

>he demands a safe space because he can't tolerate opinions that hurty wurty his ickle fragile sensibilities

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathe*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

get better at your job. Jesus. Take some damn pride in your shilling.

Woah... So this is power of Sup Forums...

oh sweety.....baka

cuck shill

So were most gays.

Holy shit... your shilling is so fucking obvious its not even funny.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>BLACKED.POL

LAUGH AT ALL THESE KEKS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

No, it wasn't, this is one of the most generic indie movies I've seen.

As some other retard mentioned the characters feel that they were taken from a checklist of black people and the plot was your generic age of coming and romantic indie crap but now with gay niggers.

triggered

i could not have thought of a bigger oscar bait movie than niglight

Why are you doing this you fucking retard? Nobody is going to take polposters seriously after mongoloids like you.

i know right
i got caught off gaurd too
was not expecting it to be the level of kino it was

this shill needs to go back to training

>Nobody is going to take polposters seriously
You're a little late buddy

>guy has opinion
>"HES SHILLING REEEEEE"
holy shit you are a faggot

My opinions are facts, IE if I think you're a fag, then you're a fag.

>being this fucking new
HAHAHA

Oh no, I want to suck cock now. OH NO!

Well, it seems there simply can't be a thread about a film like this on Sup Forums anymore

Nice trips. I actually wanted to talk about the movie but that's clearly not happening so I'll leave it at that.

its crazy
when chiron goes to blue's place and says that his girl has a cruch on him its clear that he knows chiron has a crush on him

some scenes in this movie were so hard to watch

but the part where he hits that one nig with the chair was cool hahaha

Why do you think I'm from Sup Forums? I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy that you are telling people to go to a safe space, for voicing opinions that you don't like. So basically you are asking for THE VERY DEFINITION OF A SAFE SPACE.

Are you too stupid to understand this?

>tfw you were bullied by white nigger at school

>all these fags dont know how to ignore obvious trolls
how autistic and retarded are you faggots?
>"hur dur i wanna talk about this movie but i rather ruin the thread by giving a rresponse to some pseudo sociopath who thrives off negativity

>gay niggas

what the fuck is a pseudo sociopath?

what a retard kek

inshallah
death to
Sup Forumsniggers

all Sup Forumsniggers be purged by the prophet (pbuh)

the trees will hang heavy with the bodies of Sup Forumsniggers but their souls will not know janna

The guy who wishes he was a real psychopath, but is too normie for it. So he can only roleplay on Sup Forums. Many such cases

fuck off nigger

fake faggots who think they have to act in an edgy way to fit in on this shithole
its a bunch of teens who think that being like this is fun and makes them belong but arent really doing anything but annoy people and they feed off of it

say that to nigger in real life you beta cuck

>so smart
>still posting in a troll thread

If they at least stayed only on containment boards like /r9k/, Sup Forums and /fit/...

Wow you seem upset my pol babby faggu

yea seriously these loser are delusional
they think Sup Forums is a monolith and accuse anyone of being a newfag when they dont agree with their faggotry
i really dislike nu4chan and honestly im beginning to feel like they can keep it

I don't live in the united niggers of america.

Lucky for me I live in a predominately white country where I don't have to put up with disgusting sub humans

Why do you think I'm from Sup Forums?

I am just pointing out your hypocrisy, but I guess you're too stupid to even understand this?

yeah it's a masterpiece and near-pure kino, the caricature crack head mom is a weak point though

>not living in america
>calls others subhumans

>56%

>yeah it's a masterpiece and near-pure kino,
bwahahahahahahahahahahah

it's just degenerate propaganda, nothing more nothing ldess

Nice! But my IQ is 120.

what did he mean by this??

Nothing much, just another typical Sup Forums shitpost

Sure thing, buddy.

>bro why u mad it's just an opinion
>DUDE GAY NIGGERS LMAO
It's not an opinion it's just a meme. You can say the movies bad but actually say something original otherwise it's not discussion

I'm not the one that said that

It doesn't matter whether it's an opinion or a meme, you are asking for it to leave, which means you are asking for a safe space. Hahaha. Ironic.

Also this is Sup Forums, if you can't handle memes then maybe you shouldn't be here.

Epic, Reddit

It had a leisurely pace that I thought did the story well. I wouldn't call it movie of the year, but it was well done. And when he walked back to school and shattered that chair over the dude's back--that was cathartic. Between Moonlight and Fences I think I'd like to see more African American written stage plays come to the screen. I dislike the argument that we exalt only white writers without thr suggestion of writers from other ethnicities. Those two movies are a solid response.

Absolutely. Both Moonlight and Fences develop their stories and characters beyond the simple concept of 'black condition', so favored by the flamers all around on both sides- many on sight unseen.
Two powerful and very humane films, amongst the best made in the year.

Why don't you just FUCK OFF???

>says that others should go to a safe space
>does so on the basis of whether he likes their posts or not
>asking people who express views you don't like to leave is the very definition of a safe space

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I liked moonlight and even I thhought this comment was funny.

Sup Forums always bringing the bants

>Who's doing what?
YOU are actually trying to trigger people in the thread.
why does Sup Forums invade other threads, just copy the thread theme and do it in Sup Forums
>safe space
I'll take boards that demand 'normies/leddit/numales/lefties' get out REEE for 500, Regis.

My post was this one: Where did I say anything Sup Forums-like?

And you're demanding that people you don't like get out of your thread. And you're saying that other people demand safe spaces. Nah mate, you're the one demanding a safe space.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA