Mah nigga

mah nigga.

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwZNL7QVJjE
youtube.com/watch?v=C10KO5TnNOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He didn't do anything (to deserve his fate)

I made this little image compilation, this one hit me right in the feels

F

F

nigga of the year

F

F
Poor guy. Just goes to work and never comes home. Just so some dindu of peace can run around killing cops to earn nigga xp.

I'm not crying I promise

so this dindu killed a brotha. how does this help their cause at all?

This is incredibly sad
RIP

F. Another upstanding black man ruined by BLM

He looks like he would happily tell me about his many different ways of preparing shrimp.

F

F

F

Watch the skies nigga.

F

F

F

:'(

F

may u n chocolate rambo keep us safe senpai

F

F

rip in peace ugly nigga
F

F
But God his picture!

F you ugly motherfucker ;_;7

F ;(

Oh jesus... this is sad as hell. Hope the kid grows up knowing his dad cared so much.

F

there is no fucking way this is real

never mind.

One eye on dem titties

One eye on protecting the streets

affirmative action nigga

F

Haven't seen a Black Hero like this guy since Dorner.

F
U
C
K

T
H
E

P
O
L
I
C
E

I like pork too, guys, but you're not supposed to eat the pig's cock.

F

and fuck you BLM and all of it's enablers

I bet he would have laughed at that.

>I got you.
right

in

the

feels

>no threads for the other police officers

fucking Sup Forums and their anti-white agenda

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>BLM kills an upstanding, self-supporting black man

>BLM seeks to kill all well-off black men because it's not fair

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=hwZNL7QVJjE

threads like this are proof that Sup Forums is really not racist. we judge people based on their choices, their words and deeds, their behavior and ideas

The other police officers didn't having such an impactful Facebook post before they died.

It's like the Metro cop from the Dallas shooting, the media picks one and makes them the face of all the victims.

F

His son is now another fatherless black kid. Thanks BLM.

looks like he has down syndrome

>tfw I see that he's eating a doughnut
RIP Officer Jackson

he has a lazy eye, goat herder

>The best dad balloon

F

F

Sorry that I laughed at your picture.

Why do people with slight physical abnormalities make me feel so sad?

f

He didn't deserve it user.

F
You will be avenged.

F

because you know how impossible life can be while looking relatively normal and understand that for them everyday is only one mirror away from seeing the unavoidable first glance of every woman they will ever know.

also

F

You know he got picked on, made fun of, rejected, etc for his quirky looks

Yet he rose above that all, worked hard to become and upstanding contributing member to his society. Eventually he met a nice girl, who ended up falling in love with. They just decided on New Years to try and have a child together, and God bless, on early March his first born son came into his life.

When he took his young son home for the first time, he called his mom once he got home to tell her to come over and see.

He just finished celebrating the 4th of July with his son on his 1st birthday... and now it's all gone, fucking niggers

F

I don't hold back in real life when it comes to expressing my views of certain races, but i am quick to clarify that i am not racist i am merely prejudiced.

I am quick to make assumptions based on race but i don't hate good people whether they are black, white, asian, hispanic, arab, etc...

I assume that most of Sup Forums is the same way, if the crime, welfare, and single parent rate was as low among black people as it is for other races then there would be nothing to hate them for.

Anyway, this sweet guy dying and leaving behind a family when he was out just trying to provide and do the right thing is heartbreaking, his son turned four months old today.

I said "slight" physical abnormalities. That nightmare you posted just scares me.

lazy eye nigga

good riddance

this better?

Why don't you dry up and blow away.

wow

nu-pol is full of nignog lovers and bootlickers i guess. what's next? worshipping a faggot kike?

oh wait...

will forever press F for this man.
F

Fucking Hey Arnold characters come to life.

is this /deformed/ now?

At least he will grow up knowing his dad was a hero who was murdered in the line of duty instead of just being some hood rat who tapped and gapped his mother

story?

F-Fug...

F. Muh nigga deserves a special space in heaven

hears a story 4 u

youtube.com/watch?v=C10KO5TnNOc

Google montrell jackson

Fuck this, please send this to every single BLM supporter you see and tell them this is all their doing

Rip mah nigga

Fuck anyone on Sup Forums who shit talks this guy. He really was a good boy who dindu nuffin

F

I was gonna photoshop this guys face onto the "one eye on the titties one eye on the streets" image, but now I just don't have it in me

That's one nice titty

F
When the BLM menace is quelled, we shall construct a memorial in his honor.

He is just too pure man, he was probably a good father too that was actually there for his kid and now BLM stole that away.

Everybody is a behaviorist. Everybody hates certain behaviors.

Some restaurant in Ohio put a cop in the hospital by putting glass in his food.

Someone on their FB found it and it matches the photo in the article Lincoln Cafe - 740 E Long St, Columbus, OH 43203

F

This made me tear up a bit. Not all heroes wear capes.

I bet when the dindus are burning his restaurant to the ground and he needs the police, he'll wish he hadn't done that

Christ what the hell happened to him? Burn victim I assume?

what restaurant?

Was this in Cleveland? What happened?

F

WHAT HAPPENED???

F

They killed one of the good ones :(

F

F.
F also for Fuck BLM.

An cop who was murdered while trying to serve a city that he increasingly felt had rejected him due to his position as a black officer.

Which city? When?

>tfw he got laid while im a soon to be 21 yo kissless virgin

no idea, i think thats just how some brazillians look

>tfw he gets more pussy than you