So Leslie Jones is trending on Twitter right now and the media is now reporting on it. Good fucking job you neets...

So Leslie Jones is trending on Twitter right now and the media is now reporting on it. Good fucking job you neets. More exposure of Sup Forums to normies is the last shit we need

>but it was Sup Forums

You really think people will care? Kys.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PC_Pokemn_Names/status/755269601940746240
buzzfeed.com/susancheng/love-for-leslie-jones?utm_term=.queAxXj3zm#.vh1aVAO067
twitter.com/RobertThirst/status/755288190722932736
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just wish the fags posting from Twitter accounts with amine lolis wearing MAGA hats would fuck off. You're only hurting the rest of us.

Holy shit they got someone to check her grammar and spelling. This is the first tweet she's done all night that didn't read like a lemur with ADHD hitting a keyboard.

desu I approve

As much as I want to have sympathy for her, watching her standup reminds me she deserves nothing more than a rope. With some of the shit she says, she has no right to turn into a blubbering crying mess and play victim. She is a fucking disgrace.

However there are a lot more people who deserve a much worse treatment, mostly whites. Shouldn't be a racial thing, she is disgusting wether she is black or white tho. Just happens to be black in this case.

Are they going to cherry pick Sup Forums posts and conveniently leave mine out again? It sure is fun only ever being quoted by the rationalist, alternative YouTube social media. Doesn't feel like intellectual dishonesty at all.

Because, like, fact remains, she's paid to have a thicker skin.

Leftist fgts and retarded women on twitter are blaming masculinity for Leslie's Twitter trolls when it was started by a literal flaming faggot. I hate this world.

twitter.com/PC_Pokemn_Names/status/755269601940746240

thousands of white women raped by black guys every year

one black "woman" picked on by white internet trolls

i guess everything is even now

all these butthurt newfags crying about it is just the icing on the cake

Holy shit what is this?

I don't give one damn about the sheboon. It's just bringing unwanted attention.

This, so much fucking this.
We don't need normies to think the movie failed because muh racism.
Or racism out in the open with MAGA hats.
You are supposed to keep it that shit on the down low you fucking niggers.

Your very own right-wing Sup Forumstards, who will call you out for tone policing for telling them to hide their powerlevel. :^)

They like to call themselves trannies, (or one of a million different "genders") but we like to call them downies.

The people who come here are stupid as fuck, me included. Stupid, stupid, stupid people.

desu, she didn't do anything. She was just born black and ugly. She didn't choose to be those things.

The Man Who Would Be Queen

im rly thnking

If a single word is enough for nigger to chimp out and shoot someone then you guys should exploit this even further. I never got why whites are holding themselves back to say nigger. Do it for the kek.

You don't have to deal with these people turd roach. Not worth it

>kys

you're apart of the problem, summerfag.

"Wah, wah, stop pointing out what a retard Leslie is. You might have people find out about our special hug box."

Fuck off normie.

Bring the converts. Kek hungers for more. Go forth and teach our teachings to the unenlightened masses.

Just

the actual worst part is that guilty cucks will now go see the movie 30 times in a row to try and make sure it profits.

>Blaming Sup Forums for raids coming from ebaum's

Fuck off idiot.

>that face

I take it all back.

>More exposure of Sup Forums
This was all a twitter thing, besides, ebaums did it.

>Sup Forums collectively did this all together

fuck off.

all these threads must be people trying to blame Sup Forums cause i don't see how they could/would make this link.

Ebaums was at it again? When will they stop?

KEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKE

wtf I hate free speech now! #hillmissile

Pretty sure the Twitter accounts with anime characters wearing maga hats are Milo fanboys from Sup Forums.

So I guess blaming reddit is not an option?
What about Milo
> sells stop being ugly shirts
>anti feminist
>goober gate is a precedent
I'm sure there's a clip of him shitting on ghostbusters somewhere

Don't get me wrong I love Milo but he's been on easy street for far too long. He needs a bit of stoking. Resting on his laurels and whtnot

>started by a literal flaming faggot
go on...

IMPLYING BEING ATTACKED WAS NOT A PART OF THE PLAN

Really makes you think, huh?

He just did a review shitting on Guzzbuzters.

hoe new are you, friend
also if i go look i bet a bunch of them are gamergate fags from 8gag and reddit

He's already on the case. Two articles on breitbart already.

She's a complete and utter setback from the black character in the original Ghostbusters
>Winston is a black everyman whose race is never made the butt of jokes or stereotyped. He was an ex-Marine in the original script.
>Jones' character in the new one is a street smart black women who isn't portrayed as particularly intelligent and goes around screaming "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HELL NAW!"

How is this movie a step forward in any way?

that is one ugly sheboon

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd Kek wills it

You have to admit, anyone who lurks a while would know EXACTLY how to make something look like it would have come from us. A few echo brackets, rp'ing as an overly-reactive Jew caricature, etc. and it's one hell of a Sup Forums fingerprint to everyone else.

With the incriminating screenshot from Jones posted earlier, it may not be too conspiratorial to ponder potential for a setup.

subtlety is not something summer understands

somebody tell the presses

buzzfeed.com/susancheng/love-for-leslie-jones?utm_term=.queAxXj3zm#.vh1aVAO067

How the fuck did this even start? What did she even do to have people blow up on her like this?

Let them come, grist for the mill.

Sup Forums is no secret club, it's educational ... that's why people keep making the same threads over and over again. Tireless educators.

God damn... can't we just ship them back to Africa already?

Who is this Ebaum's?

it wasn't Sup Forums who did this you shill

it was reddit and sheeky forums

too bad Sup Forums is filled with weeaboo degenerate faggots who jerk to trannies.

>implying they are not part of the plan

Holy Apeface. Is she the missing fucking link or something?

Checked.
She's crashing her twitter... with no survivors!

>Sup Forums creates another Anita Sarkeesian, this time in the body of a gorilla

Good job you fucking retards.

I thought ebaum died in the 90s

Fuck the faggot OP who made this thread and everyone else going "OMG UR SO RIGHT ;___:"

It doesn't fucking matter, there's people fucking cheering on ISIS and the shooting of innocent cops and no media attention/Twitter backlash is brought to them.

You should be fighting for that, not this fucking bullshit

You fucking easily distracted/dictated faggots

POST IT EVERYWHERE. it needs to be shared a LOT, and ASAP. Head 'em off at the pass and wreck this self-serving promotional bullshit before it gains traction. Let KEK smite those who try to set up Sup Forums!

Archive this shit.

It was /po/.

all according to the keikkaku

>pay a PR firm to falseflag you using anime avatar twitter accounts
>rake in the sympathy bux
>people keep falling for this

It absolutely was. Now she gets to play the victim. That's her second act. She's no good as an actress, she isn't funny, she isn't pretty, and she isn't bright, but she can play the feels card.

She'll be another professional victim.

We need the archives to prove that it's real.

who the fuck is leslie jones

Well at least now no one can accuse the alt right of taking the moral high ground in the race war. I wonder if a cop will get killed because some blm supporter reads something a neet virgin wrote.

Sony trying to do damage control because ghostbusters flopped at the box office. When will they learn that most of us won't put up with their feminist marxist bullshit propaganda?

Do you have even one shred of evidence substantiating these claims?

The Gorilla that starred in the new Ghostbusters movie.

Retweet this to help spill some (((kosher))) salt. There's more trouble to stir.

twitter.com/RobertThirst/status/755288190722932736

Sup Forums thinks everything is a false flag except the real ones.

Is this real? Holy fuck.

Idgaf if this is real or not, I'm spamming this in the #lesliejones hashtag.

Oh and, eat your spinach boys.

This. Weebs just can't into nuance

Praise Kek

Nice dubs!

>mfw you stupid cucks are shitting yourselves now

feels good to say i told you so, Sup Forums. wouldn't be surprised if a Sony shill brigaded you into creating them their gorilla anita. Really glad I'm black so I'd never ever get associated with you idiots.

I'm not sure, but it should keep going to see how much this blows up.

wtf i hate anime now
#CruzMissile

#LoveForLeslieJ
40k tweets lol

I'm shoveling fistfuls of dindu muffins into my mouth right now guys

>tumblerina tier movie does a mediocre start
>bad for SJW agenda
>let's now play the race card

Oh please the nigger stag3d this to get more attention and mask how shit there movie is.

As always they blame racism and patriarchy for shere shit.

Nothing to see.

This isn't fucking fight club you absolute toe-jam cunt, get a grip

Y'all C U C K S ASKED KEK FOR A HAPPENING

YOU SAID IT WAS TOO BORING
24 HOURS WITH NO HAPPENING
WELL GUESS WHAT NIGGERTOES
YOU GOT A HAPPENING COMING TO YOU
THE MEDIA IS PISSED AND THEY ARE LOOKING RIGHT AT Sup Forums
THIS IS GOING TO BE A NORMIE SJW LEFTIE female African-American persons INVASION LIKE IT's 1944

PREPARE YOUR ANUSES
HAPPENING DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN

>Good fucking job you neets. More exposure of Sup Forums to normies is the last shit we need
This shit happens literally every single week these days and every single week someone says that same shit as you OP.

Sup Forums is just our generation's Sup Forums

>I dindu nuffin
>talks and acts like a hood nog

>He doesn't understand that anime nazis are the ultimate expression of post-irony in a postmodern world

Everyone post nice things like when media came to roost on Sup Forums then. No gore, no racism, just sunshine and lolipops until this all blows over.

anyway Winston was shit in the original Ghostbusters

he was a token black even five year olds pick up on it

I don't really give a fuck what a no-talent she-boon thinks.

yep. didn't think i'd ever do this but i think i'll have to migrate to 8ddit or some other chan

LOOK AT THIS THING

Inconspicuous.

nigger