Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tbm3WFAIQt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Geriatry is realizing these two are overcompensating faggots

This, but the opposite

(((Arnold)))

this

Pumping Iron is legit kino desu.

I think it's the opposite. At least for the first Rocky and Rambo movies, Stallone wanted to tell a genuinely good story. Arnold's brand of action was more appealing to me as a kid.

This, but the opposite.

>Hi this is Ahnold
>Your instructor

>there are people posting right now who dont remember when this was playing on /fit/

Pumping Iron is more kino and anything they both ever did. Though that was a joint effort by a lot of Bodybuilders, not just Arnie.

This but adulthood is Steven Segall makes more sense.

Not even memeing, no one has a better resume than Arnold

>those shoes
will manlets ever learn?

How can anyone else compete?

Who ever idolized stallone? Arnold was always the better choice
". It’s as satisfying to me as cumming is, you know, as in having sex with a woman and cumming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I’m getting the feeling of cumming at home; I’m getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It’s terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven.”

>Schwarzenegger
>Black Nigger

In for an oldfag

Was Maggie actually good? The plot sounds fairly intriguing

>me in the middle

Who the fuck watched Pumping Iron as kid lol

Nobody

Pretty solid little drama. Arnold's performance was surprisingly poignant.

I really wish who ever was in charge of the soundtrack of Pumping Iron wrote some sort of eassy on how they managed to somehow made it work despite literally having only one song and a few remixes of it.

DAWN
AHP
DAWN
AHP

>check for Jingle All the Way
>it's god tier

Gay kids.

>tfw you only get the feeling of cumming from cumming

Doomed to never achieve anything of note I guess....

>The run of 5 god tier films

Has this ever happened before?

This is undoubtedly true. Arnold picked so many iconic and thought provoking sci fi scripts it's insane.

>in another timeline, my alternate self has seen the Arnold/Verhoeven Crusades movie he wanted to make in the 90s

how did arnold learn english?

i imagine it would have been difficult without internet

>how did arnold learn english?

He wanted to, so he did

Thats basically Arnolds whole life. If he wants something he achieves it

>end of days
>tier

wasn't that movie terrible? i can't remember

Holy shit that'd be good. Dunno how Verhoeven would manage a historical movie but he's a pretty competant director.

If it was produced in the 90's it'd stand a chance of avoiding the accusations of islamophobia that mean any depiction of the Crusades have to be a heavy-handed depiction of Christians as merciless religious butchers and Muslims as saint-like victims.

>You're a fucking choir boy compared to me
>Kill Satan

Its kino

arnie has a better filmography but arnold was never a good actor, while sly can actually ACT.

In the end, what really matters is that both of them lost. After Arnie became a governor he never made a single good movie again. Sly actually did make some good movies recently, Rocky Balboa, Rambo 4, Creed but he really fucked Expendables up hard.

It's sad seeing all your childhood heroes, all these 80s action icons making Direct-to-video garbage, slowly dying, this wasn't supposed to end like this.

this, but not the opposite

Is Stallone wearing lifts? Are those manlet shoes?

Arnold was supposed to be president one day. However he's not legally allowed to be, and also he was a huge disaster as a governot so that ain't never happening.

who is that girl?

Stallone is a much better actor. I know it is not that hard to top Arnold's acting, but Stallone is ligit good

Arnold defined and entire genre of cinema

DId Stallone?

Who is today's Arnold/Stallone?

it really doesn't matter, if arnie continue to make films it would have been pure garbage and he would try to make sequels from his older classics.

Dwayne Johnson is the closest we have to a Schwarzenegger. Not sure about Stallone.

nobody sadly, the last remnats of 80s action films are fast and furious films. The Rock was supposed to be the next Arnold but he fucked it all up with the movies he made. It's hilarious that his most successful films are being a secondary character in fast and furious films.

I believe this might be Arnie's best acting

I love Arnold and I don't think we'll ever see someone like him again in movies. Probably one of the best examples of right place and right time for an actor. The 80s and early 90s were tailor made for his style of films.

This too. His life story is pretty inspiring.

>now noticing that wire attached to the manlet's leg
HD re-releases were a mistake

Better than last action hero?

Arnuld's Crusades is probably the biggest unmade movie from my childhood. I believe he was also rumored for Sgt. Rock, that Shane Black now has the rights to for The Rock. Predator 3 was another but never seemed to gel; Black fucked up ditching him for the sequel. But Crusades, Entertainment Weekly was always hyped for that, and Trainspotting 2 funny enough.

it was shit. don't listen to that chart

Arnie was really good in it though

>Expendables

Worst franchise ever. Arnold and Sly were supposed to team with Bruce Willis, Michael Madsen and Eddie Murphy for Inglorious Basterds ---this was like 5-10 years before production started. A fucking wet dream action movie, and then QT turned all the characters into heebs on Harvey's advice.

So, Inglourious Basterds was scaled way the fuck down and disappointing, and then the Expendables finally team these guys up, and it's like Con-Air 4 starting Don the Dragon Wilson. Why tf Stallone is making Escape Plan 2, off his Oscar nom, and not making his Rambo vs Werewolf arctic sequel is wamp wamp wamp

>Verhoeven wanted the film to be controversial in tone from the outset, citing how “the story of the Crusades is the murderous attack of the Christians on the Arabs and the Jews.”

Thank fuck he didn't make that, as if we need any more of that shit.

>Michael Madsen
this guy is more JUST than Seagal...and that's fucking saying something. It's hilarious seeing his shit films he's in and then The Hateful Eight.

Expandables was ok

>those green boat shoes
Fashion kino

He spoke very little English when he came to America when he was like 17. He came here with his buddy, Franco, who competed in lightweight (manlet) bodybuilding. He learned english over time through cultural immersion. He wanted to become fully immersed, and eliminate his accent entirely, but he was told to just soften it, to preserve a distinct feature in his acting.

> echoes
> his father was a literal Nazi

?

He was 20 when he came to America, he lived in the UK from 18-20 and learned English here first

Fuck no, Ahnold was never in anything as good as First Blood.

>Running man

That movie is so fucking good.

Literally the wrong way round, in childhood you idolise Arnie, then realise they both made kino but that Cobra was the absolute apogee of 80s macho action and is the preeminent kinography.

Replace that with Tango and Cash and you've got a winner.

Expendables 2 is KINO.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tbm3WFAIQt4

I bursted out in laughter when Jean Claude Karate kicked a Knife in Liam Hemsworth.

Maybe I'm just weird because I'm the only who laughed in the theater. I don't care.

What about JVCD? Movies like Bloodsport and Lionheart were essentially Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter before they made actual adaptations.

>junior
>6th day
>not God Tier
>Last action hero
>God tier
WHAT THE FUCK

Aparently Arnie wasnt in Predator 2 because Fox would'nt lend him their private jet on the set of the first film to take him back to America for his wedding and got pissed at them.

huh, I always Thought Stalone was real short. He doesn't look to manlet here.

no Hercules in New York?

Rocky was literally better than anything Shwazanigger put out

There's a story Colin Quinn told about Stallone in his heyday (just after Rocky hit the theaters, I think). He was scoping out locations for a bar in his next movie and was sitting down at a table, negotiating with the owner. One of the waitresses pretended to drop something right next to Sly and bent over to pick it up so that her ass was right in his face. He looked over at the her while she was doing this and rolled his eyes in disgust. Stallone had gotten so used to women doing things like this around him that he had developed contempt for such behavior. Imagine that! Women throwing their pussies at you becomes such a frequent occurrence that all it does is annoy you.

Last Action Hero was great, watched it last night. Watched it a ton as a kid, but as an adult I really appreciate the meta humor. Especially the scene where we go to Jack Slater's apartment, great stuff.

the kid was annoying as shit, and it's twenty minutes to long, but what works in it is really fucking good

Sabotage was one of his very best movies ever.

I regret so much listening to memeing fagots and not watching this movie earlier.

Yeah maybe a bit long, but the annoying kid was at least to me done purposely. He himself was apart of the meta humor aspect of the movie. I mean it makes sense if you just take a second to think about it.

>stallone kino
cobra
rocky
rambo
death race 2000
demolition man
>Schwarzenegger kino
conan
terminator
commando
predator

don't forget Copland for Stallone.