Explain this

Explain this

Bacta-Tank.
Mustafar maybe.

It's a scar.

Oh wow you could argue that the scar wouldn't be massive but the placement is fucked

you are retarded

dont you know that it looks more dank when its a scar across your eye instead of your forehead, its like my animes!

In a galaxy far far away, plastic surgeons are fantastic

when you get mutilated by a lightsabre you only get the sexy Anakin/Jon Snow type scar

I don't have to, I'm not going to shill for that movie.

Flashback sequence.

this

lol what a fuck up

p-p-pottery

Wasn't some feminist blogger crying about how his "sexy scar" would cause her to debase herself by having no choice but to find him attractive now? At least women are somewhat cognizant of having exactly zero fucking scruples and being easily led.

Please, they've developed intergalactic space travel I think they've got a way to stitch up a cut face. Also they're trying to make Adam Driver into a sex symbol

bacta tank

correct answer in earth canon (real life)

He needs to be attractive enough to lure Rey into the dark side.

you cant be a bad guy in star wars and not be disfigured

Darth Maul was sexy and aesthetic as fuck. Symmetrical tattoos. Also Darth Tyrannus (nobody calls him that) always dressed for success.

There's one scene where he's looking through binoculars or something and you can see the actor's actual skin color.
It really broke the immersion for me.

But in Force Awakens, Kylo has a Squall scar. That's as weeb as you can get

I hate the missing emitter on the bottom

He made it double bladed after the fight

I bet that scene isn't even in the movie

>scene on left is end of TFA
>scene on right is when he destroys Luke's academy

>DEEPEST LORE

>everyone in this thread complaining about the wound healing

are you guys just trolling or actually fucking retarded? wounds can fucking heal but it is obvious that the major fuck up here is that the scar isn't located where the wound was. it's way fucking off, what a stupid mistake

Is that cannon? If so, how did he become skilled enough with the double blades to beat a Jedi Master in that short amount of time?

the will of the force

LOL even the shit heads who made this garbage didn't watch TFA more than once.

Don't listen to him. He had the double blade before. Read the comic that's set before the film.

Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center

Not canon lol

Would you watch a solo film about a very royal young Darth Maul being groomed by Palpatine?

In-universe explanation: Advanced Bacta healing.

Real explanation: He still needs to be pretty enough for Tumblr.

>George "listens to KoRn once" Lucas

IT'S A FLASHBACK

The character design guy told his artists to make the scariest thing they could think of from the term "Sith Witch". After he saw what they drew, he told them to draw their second scariest idea.

If it wasn't for his ears, he'd be super hot.

j u s t

They're not EU.

>If so, how did he become skilled enough with the double blades to beat a Jedi Master in that short amount of time?

Idk what the nuCanon answer is, but in the original EU canon it was that Qui-Gon's dueling style, which I think was Ataru, was ill-suited for tight spaces and required a lot of stamina to maintain. Maul won because he was able to maneuver Qui-Gon into tight spaces and outlasted the older Jedi. This battle was what made Obi-Wan switch his dueling style from Ataru to Soresu.

look fine on that picture. I'm guessing a flashback

He was just winging it, actually. The books confirm he had no fucking clue how to use a double blade, and he got lucky when he managed to kill Qui-gon.

they had fight and he got face cut!

What was the point of the trash compacter quip when they were just gonna bring Phasma back for sequels anyway?

>symmetrical tattoos
>looks at forehead

But it isn't, because he has the scar in TLJ skin for battlefront 2

Darth Twink?

So what his he doing with his lightsaber in this scene? Is he stabbing someone?

It was a call back to the trash compactor in ANH. That's it. Luke and crew didn't die when they fell in one either. The scene was a throw away 'member berry.

look like he's menacingly pointing it at someone

What was the point of Phasma in the first place? She did nothing. They were hyping her up to be the new Boba Fett.

>She did nothing
>They were hyping her up to be the new Boba Fett.
>She did nothing

user..

Fair enough.

Boba Fett fans have always been everything that's wrong with Star Wars

This

Also scars are smaller than the wound they come from

this.

BACTA. TANKS.

Yep, most of the scenes from the trailer were flashbacks to the knights of ren betraying luke.

Left would be a deformed scar
Right is a sexy scar

Brow scars, small lip scars, and scars across the bridge of the nose are all sexy.

>ill-suited for tight spaces
It's a fucking lightsaber it doesn't matter how tight the spaces are!