How close are you to the Bible belt?

Never met anyone who is homophobic

Flag
Genocidal

Azerbaijan.
Yes.

Flag
kinda
There are a lot of homophobes but you can't show it in public too much.

>country with the biggest export of sissy sluts
>homophobic
What did he mean by this?

I live in a primarily democratic immigrant town near atlanta

>falg
>nope,there is a law that punish the homophobics

>brazil was known for being sexually progressive
There is a lot of poor, uneducated religious people, and it's common for them to beat up their gay children or disown them.

Also if you hold hands with your bf in the street people talk shit to you.

>sissy
Oh hoe, you've never met many brazilian trannies, have you?

I live in rural western Pennsylvania. it's not as conservative as the memes suggest

Australia
Until the survey results come out Yes

tell us about them user
their society seems split then. i imagine brazil as being progressive. i mean, they have pride parades and stuff

Yes

How can your country be homophobic if it has gay marriage?

I'm not a hoe wtf.

we're pretending to be a """progressive""" society but the average person actually hates fags

t. closet fag

that map triggers me

why?

it's a disgusting mockery of marriage forced upon us by the elites that's occured in literally the last decade.

>their society seems split then
Yes

Some legislators are progressive (supreme court in this case), but gay marriage would never pass in a popular vote.

Being a sissy is even worse than being regular gay, my mom would be very mad if she knew I what I do.

Rural PA is nothing compared to places in the rural south east when it comes to conservatism. PA as a state even voting for Trump was a shock, here anything but red is a virtual impossibility.

not that I like gays, but the fags weren't the final blow to marriage.

Green card marriages
Short term marriages (Kim Kardashian)

The whole "beauty" of marriage died long ago.
When the gays got it I didn't see it as them stealing something beautiful, I saw it as them forcing their way into a pile of shit.

>br
>homophobic

kek

PA is "conservative" outside of Pittsburgh and Philly. State is very rural. It's the only reason PA has ever voted democrat to begin with. Population outside those two big cities is all republitards

shithuania
not nearly as much as I'd like it to be

Oralarda ne yapıyorsun aybalam?

>it's ok for straightfags to desecrate the sacred meaning of marriage for decades with divorces
>suddenly it's bad when gays want the same thing
Fucking retard.

Why are you so mean?

Ne yapıyorum İngiltere'de
Aynı nedenleri

Don't you know, if you're minimally disagree with a gay militant somehow you're homophobic and a nazi.

>muh divorce
So predictable. Divorce is bad but it doesn't deny the complementary aspect of marriage, it being a man and a woman.
Also the divorce rate increased the more pro-fag society became.

Belki iş içindir, senin gibi aileden alamancı değildir mesela?

>shifting goalposts
Straightfags had been making worse mockeries out of marriage for much longer than the existence of gays.
>it doesn't deny the complementary aspect of marriage, it being a man and a woman.
Source? Hint: if you're gonna say the bible then divorce is literally just as bad.

Idiot.

I was born this way, of course.
Don't you dare judge me.

That's not goalpost shifting in the slightest.
You're the one making this about straight people.
>Source? Hint: if you're gonna say the bible then divorce is literally just as bad.
Human history since like forever.

Homophobia is a leftist tactic to shut people off. Let's say you have nothing against gays but you don't think public money should be spent on the gay pride parade, a very economically liberal opinion. That makes you a homophobe just for disagreeing.

That's how the left shuts up people.

The problems started because people started considering marriage as the ultimate sign of love, and not as a simple treaty that was used to ensure stability in one's life, not to mention that the gay movement at first was actually very critic against the concept of marriage.

Also stop pretending like marriage is somehow a Christian monopoly, it was invented way before that and Romans openly despised women and recognised their importance just for the very goal of reproduction. How is forcing someone that doesn't really love you to live with you her whole life beautiful I really don't know.

>That's not goalpost shifting in the slightest.
You sure did. You shifted from "gays make a mockery out of marriage" to "gays make a worse mockery out of marriage than straights because I said so". Learn to read, idiot.
>You're the one making this about straight people.
Because I was countering your first point. It's not only the gays that are supposedly making a mockery out of marriage but also literally any other group of people, with arguable worse results (such as racial tension with all the BLACKED shit and crime rates caused by single motherhood).
>Human history since like forever.
So you think we should keep throwing shit out of our windows because aristocrats back in the 15th century used to do it? Lmao Jesus Christ you're literally running out of ideas aren't you? Poor little straightfag.

Everyone collectively decided that there's not much point in homophobia.

Cocks...

flag
somewhat

>continually brings up other people that are irrelevant to the convo
stay mad

>So you think we should keep throwing shit out of our windows because aristocrats back in the 15th century used to do it?
If something is widespread behavior in a lot of different cultures, there's probably a reason for it. Cultures and groups compete with one another, and adaptive ethics and practices generally survive.

For example, it was common in much of the ancient world to burn some crops as an offering to God or gods. In the Soviet Union, this practice was stopped among peasant farmers for obvious reasons. However, the peasants were right- burning crops, even in a big pile, contributed to crop outputs later. There is probably some reason homosexuality is culturally maladaptive. That doesn't necessarily mean it should be illegalized, but "lol who cares what people used to do" is a potentially destructive line of thinking.

Of course leftists complain about a lot of petty shit, but saying that "homophobia doesn't exist in Brazil" like right-wingers do is straight up disingenuous.

Cocks...

Cocks...

He's got a point

>There is probably some reason homosexuality is culturally maladaptive.
A century ago one's duty towards society was to have kids and make the nation "great", with a greater population. If anything in nowadays world if there was more homosexuality it would stop niggers from breeding like rabbits.

>something is widespread behavior in a lot of different cultures, there's probably a reason for it.
You heard the amerifat lads, get your witch burning gear out, because literally all countries have had some kind of witch hunting history at some point. Thus there must be a really good reason for it.

usually it's the whites that turn gay though, niggers and immigrants remain in traditional families

>dumbass Ameritard gets ripped to shreds AGAIN
Why do I even bother?

This. We had gay marriage up for popular vote in California back in 2008. The people rejected it, but the gay jews who run the state forced it on us anyway.

There likely is some reason behind it, or at least some reason for the superstitious web of belief systems that made people believe their neighbors could curse them. Irrationality can be very adaptive.

flag
no

our national hero is a homo

IMO he's winning

Even in redneck areas (which I live in) most people have just moved on after the supreme court. It was kind of weird but it was such a major issue for them and now it's just like they'd rather talk about other shit.

>that old widower is old and creepy
>creepy things scare me, let's kill her
hmmm yes
very rational

Don't mean to be a technicality correcting faggot, but in case you're learning English, widow is the term for a woman bereaved of her husband, widower is the term for a man bereaved of his wife.

Clearly it's irrational, I never said it was rational. However, it was either directly adaptive (by killing an elderly person so you don't have to feed them) or it was indirectly adaptive (by being part of a web of belief which makes people cautious to transgress against one another for fear of being cursed or something).