Friendly reminder that Americans are fat and NOT white

>HTC
that's not a samsung is it?

Which one of you was this? Post of the year right here, my sides are in agony

you, you smelly twat

absolutely rip-roaring thread here lads
confirmed belter

Stop linking your own posts James

Why would a yank insult me by calling me "limey," when I would NEVER call him "fat and goblinlike?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

sue

samefag

It was funny the first time, now you're just being an agenda posting fag

cringe

thanks lad

FUCK THE JFs, LADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

That was me :)

would've changed the bit to
>he's realised the white movement is powerful and dedicated... he's trying to create division among our ranks by posting crudely drawn photos of American men with poo stains on their trousers on the politics board of a racist anime website

LOVE how angry this makes the mongrels

UHHH KISSING AMERICAN GOBLINS

grow up, your post was mediocre at best

no but I said I didn't like Android

why

lol

>claims to be part of a movement, because he shitposts on Sup Forums all day.

getting dark out

Why are Americans so thin-skinned? It shouldn't be this easy to bait Sup Forums

kek

it was slow, clunky, horrible UI

I CAN'T TRUST A SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLL
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

i.. have... returned *hissing noises*
*slithers into the wall*

When did the irish become so much more likable than brits?

Whenever I go on the 'ddit i see videos about Irish football fans traveling and "being the best fans that visit"

they are doing epic things like singing in the streets and europeans pour in comments about them being the best travelers

is it because they're reddit tier?

british people do this too

yea it's pretty good these days, so much so apple has been literally copying some of the functionality last few years like the drag down taskbar thing
plus i reckon the phone matters a fair bit and the samsung ones are pretty nice

they have funny accents

Really want to post a webm with a french girl getting DP'd by two black guys and she says how much she loves bbc but unfortunately Sup Forums has no sound lads

the sound isn't necessary just post without it

yeah but nobody thinks its as cute or funny when brits do it

people jsut accuse them of being aggressive and violent wheras the irish are harmless and silly

she guided me up into the flat and was waiting behind the door...she said "Hi Babe, can you take your shoe's off the carpets have just been fitted " .....wow what a stunning looking girl, around 5ft, pink bra and knickers, long dyed hair and very pretty. She led me into the bedroom while looking at her phone..."you OK babe" she said ,still no eye contact as she slowly peels off her kit and grabs a condom from the draw . I use the loo, lose the clothes and return to find her perched on the bed..."lie down babe" she said, one hand on her phone and one holding a condom.......Now this girl is fit with a body to die for, from her attitude I knew it was going to be a pump and dump and I thought to myself " right were doing this my way "

Dont think the poor girl knew what had hit her, for the next 20 minutes I threw her all over that bedroom, she was using all the same old prossie tricks....trying to keep her legs closed, trying to hold my knob whilst shagging, saying my knobs to big and its going in too deep still, I gave her a right old seeing too... :D... I eventually duffed my load in the johnny whilst banging away in doggy. After handing me the wet wipes I cleaned up and was on my way.

In a funny way I enjoyed myself today , the girl was very pretty,much better looking in the flesh with a body just how I like them, 5ft, nice little tits and a lovely pert arse, spotlessly clean, and smelled really nice. I didnt get round to getting a BJ but then again I was enjoying myself just shagging her tight little pussy. Service wise it was your typical Romy shite, no DFK, no OWO but, If you fancy a P&D with a stunning ,fit ,young 22yr old blonde then fill your boots...

because they're culturally the same as us except foreigners are more ready to praise them as they're "not british"

oh my god the irish they only throw up guinness not stella, good lads

yeah can i get a uhhh

3 piece boneless banquet

beans on the side

pepsi to drink

thanks

subtitles will work

what happened to the lad whonwas on a date earlier?

doing a watch

The Gael is the bridgde between humanity and God. There is no more divine being on Earth than the Gael.

shagged

Help me lads help me

I'm skinny everywhere but I have a fat gut

How do I fix both problems?

Į̵̠̣̻͍̟̱̝̭͇̭̺̙̥ͧ́ͯ̒̾̋̿ͮ̿̐ͫͬ̀̀.̧̨͈͚͔̭͈̫̬̖̈̃ͯ̐ͯͣͭ͂͂ͦͣ̿̍̚̕͢.̶̵̛̜̜͖̬̼͖͇̖̦̹̰̭̟ͮ̎̎ͫͪ̀̆̈̌̇͒̈́ͧͯ̚͞.̴̢̧̣͉̼͖̠̥̩̪͈̣͚̿̈͂ͭͦ̈́̽̾͒̂̉ͯͦͩ̔͂̀ͅ.̭̘͕͖͍͈̠̥̟̱̺̀ͪͮ̈ͬ̒͝.̡̨̝͔̥͉̰ͨ͛̀̈́̂ͦ̇͌ͮ̋̿̀̚̕Ǹ̷̜͍͓͖̝̉ͯͨ͋͊̓̒̏͘͢͝͡E̹͇̝̟̹͓̠̣̘̯͈̪̹̞̤̊̏ͨ̿́̆̌̒̍́͛̌̀̕͜͠ͅE̢͈̻̭ͩͯ̈́̃̊̇ͤ̌̒͑͠ͅͅḐ̵͈̳̹̖̰̟̹͔͓̜̣̤ͬͨ̊̂̃̿́̀ͪͣ̚.̸̢̡̞̘̱̹̮ͤ͗ͤͯ̎͐̓ͧ̿́ͪ̒̍̕.̸̫͉͎̫͈͉͎̮͉͖̖͇͙̬̗͍̮̌ͫ͗̉ͧ̉ͦ͒ͪ̀͜͟.̷̡͎͙̺̮̖̥͉̻̰͈̗̗̱̘ͦ͂͐ͬ̂̈ͬ̕.̧̛͔̼̗̺͕̞ͭ̽ͩ̍͑ͨͬ̀̚.̧̡̮͕̞͖͙͙̱̬̒͊̀ͤͯ̾̃͞ͅͅͅW̸̠̞̺͈̪̩̳̬̠̹̠̠̟̙̘̤̙̐ͧ̉̒͗H̷̠̮̟̖̠͖͗̈́ͮ̑͛͑̍̄ͮ̍́I̛̥̮͍̫̪̞͖̙̗͍̼͓̞̩̟̿ͨ̐̾̆ͤ́ͨ͑̇̌̌ͮ͢͡͡T̜̗̦̳ͩ͆͗̽̆̉̉ͭ̎̌́͘Ę̸̼̮̱͖̫͂ͯ̽̓͊͒̉̉̃ͫͭ̏̀͋͒͋͟͜ͅ.̸͚̫̰͉͙̹͈̟͙ͫͮ͐̿͒ͫ̊͟͡ͅ.̼͎͓̼͈̩͉̜͈̔͗ͫͫ́́.̵̢̱̬͓͚͍͈͓̹͕̟̞̙̮̙̣͚͔̫̽ͤ̏̄ͭ̏͆̍̍ͬ̃ͪ͐̂̐ͨͅ.̷̠̣̱͓͎̯̳̼̞͔̰̻͓̘̦̂̄͊ͭͩͩ͗̊͒.̵̡͈͎̻̯̯͔̭̜͚̞̳̼̒ͫ͋̆D̴̡̤̬̝̭͙͙̣͚̃̆ͬͪ͆͋̔ͬ͋͒̏̏̄̈́̏ͮ͋ͅN̸̖̩̥͓̝̏̂ͮ̐ͭͦ̈́̃͂̑͛̇ͣ͋̏͊̚͞͞A̮̻̖̪͆̃̈̏͛̄̔͋̈̔́

lol

*tries really hard to ignore the Euros*

I just can't be arsed with making the wrong decision, I know I'm happy with iOS and the iPhone's form factor, bit of a gamble to make the jump back to android when I hated it last time. I can get the 7 with unlimited texts/minutes & 30gb data for £35 a month which isn't bad

If homosexuality is normal then why would evolution and nature create something that does not reproduce? It goes against the very nature of evolution and nature itself. The first ever homosexual would have died out and become extinct

>When did the irish become so much more likable than brits?

evolution is a flawed theory

youtube.com/watch?v=f80zBco_-VY

start lifting and eating more protein and fewer carbs

>watching shitty Geostorm camrip
>theres a fucking baby crying loudly in the audience

you know what the difference between you and me is?

i make this look good.

fair, go with the one you're used to and know and that's sounds like a decent deal

doing the same

homosexualism isn't an inherited trait

>camrip
pleb

date with the cheerleading boi went really, really well

we are getting dinner next week :3

love life!

Rate my day lads:
>grandma dies
>girlfriend leaves me

Yes, you sir with the stained shirt

grim/10

went to see Predator a few days ago and there was at least 6 people outright taking pictures of the screen throughout the movie with the flash on. ended up literally hitting one of the cunts after the 5th time he did it.

filename should be Sup Forumserstellar

The only way homosexuality can be passed on is if it's caused by a parasitic organism.

just wait until your parents die, that's the really fun part

cheers lad

Me and my gf broke up a couple of weeks ago

youtube.com/watch?v=kk5Df_lDD38

I am not crying about it strangely but boy do I feel like shit

since I won't ever earn enough to buy my own house I think I'll just sit around the house being a lazy NEET all day and wait for my parents to die

Drunk enough to start listening to inspiring music now. On my last can as well. Gonna be a trip to the Sainsbury's for me soon.

fuck off you soyboy pussyole

RUN WAGEY RUN OR TOILMAN GIT YOU
RUN WAGEY RUN OR YOU'LL NEVER GET AWAY

Reminder: Homosexuality is perpetuated by child abuse. Queers only become queers when they're introduced to queerdom by the molestation of an elder.

decent OC if indeed OC

sounds like you've had a shocker mate, but like the seppo said wait until your parents snuff it - that's heavy

Some homos have kids though. Did ya know Paul O'Grady has a daughter?

It isn't, sorry

What's this meme from?

You should probably be around family. Your mum or dad, whoever just lost their mum, could probably do with your company.

who was the first queer then einstein?

Sup Forums Janny is going bananas over the amerimutt meme

only woke up 2 hours ago haha

love winding people up on the guardian comments section