The Korea Observer reported in 2015 that many different breeds of dog are eaten in South Korea...

>The Korea Observer reported in 2015 that many different breeds of dog are eaten in South Korea, including pet breeds such as labradors, retrievers and cocker spaniels, and that the dogs slaughtered for their meat often include former pets.
Why do they do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SnrsBT033o
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ky6EyBewzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I tried it, not bad, it was like over cooked chicken.

>be American
>enable the eternal Korean
Why do they do this?

tasty. and efficient for farming as urban protein.
at least they're not eating Tibetans like the Chinese.

youtube.com/watch?v=9SnrsBT033o

>these doggos would have been eaten by the eternal Korean

Why try to stop them?
People eat what we consider weird all over the world.

Ponies are also tasty.

doggos are not for eating

probably because some of them like the taste.

if they aren't breaking any local laws or bothering nobody then i don't see what the problem is. it's their business. i don't want hindu's up in my face when i eat a steak or an American complaining to me if i have horse.

i believe in treating dogs well but it's not up to me to force that on any other country

In their country, they should be allowed to eat whatever animal they want.

>all these disgusting Korean apologists ITT

These ones are

No they're not! Doggos are for petting!

Nureongi are slobbery, dumb beasts. They're sheep in the shape of dogs.

koreans are subhumans, japanese should've killed them all.

source

Why does it matter when they raised it for food, its not like they are driving them to extinction.

Are Malaysians the Brazilians of Asia? Disgusting
Penang island is the only civilised part of Malaysia

That is Tomohon market in Sulawesi that is known for extreme meat including python,dogs,bats etc.
Besides anyone in the security forces who takes the special forces exam had to grill macaco somewhere along the line.
>Penang island is the only civilised part of Malaysia
Top lel, the very state govt that turns a blind eye to the operations of the Lizard King aka Pablo Escobar of wildlife trade.
Do you know what they did to stray dogs?
A hint, your crocodile leather wallet comes from a carnivore that doesn't care what meat they eat.

Instead of sopa its well done macaco here.

>having a leather wallet
My wallet is made of plant fabric. Don't own anything remotely related to slaughtered animals desu

Do these fucking cunts not know how to cut the meat before they cook it?
Oh wait, I'm talking about dog eating savages of course they don't

>another sane individual enters the thread
finally

Maybe for you, your lone opinion is not gonna stop the hundreds of crocs raised for their leather in a profitable industry worth millions and it will not stop immigrant workers looking for side income by picking up stray cats and dogs to be cheap croc feed.
Sulawesi tribes along with plenty of indonesian minority literally live in the jungle until recent decades, the central govt is not going to waste resources meddling in the lifestyle of locals and risking rebellion.
But I heard they do cut the meat,even python meatball,steak and bat coconut milk curry etc.
As for our military training its supposed to be a survival lesson not cooking class.
Borneo also used to sell turtles and manatee at the marketplace but it was banned and the practice died off.

my opinion might not matter but these cute anime girls i'm posting will

Why haven't you guys invaded Singapore yet and plunder their riches?

Don't give them ideas
I don't want my doggo to be eaten!

In case you didn't know we have commie insurgency till the late 80's, people were being shot and beheaded by chinese commies based in south Thailand so the entire military was built around counter insurgency rather than conventional warfare and we just started building up conventional forces. Nobody cares enough to go kill the guy to the south when we can sell them water,electricity and veges instead plus there is the present filipino threat.
We won't be eating doggos, most of them are dying anyway from rat poison. The rabies outbreak coming from Thailand and Indonesian Borneo had people spooked, few months ago we had someone going around throwing burgers laced with rat poison at doggos in my city.
Doggos without owner on the other hand will be returning to the cycle of life at the teeth of this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ky6EyBewzo

SOPA