Kylo Ren is reason Luke is so cynical and worried about traing Jedi

>Kylo Ren is reason Luke is so cynical and worried about traing Jedi
>Kylo Ren proves to Luke he fucked up, and Luke only blames himself, not Kylo or Snoke.
>Can't bring himself to hunt or kill him.
> Rey shows up
> Luke doesnt wanna train her
> "Twist" moment is Kylo learning about the true events of Vaders life, his redemption, and his undoing. Kylo will be Snoke's enemy by the end of it.
>He will begin his turn to the light.
>Rey is a nobody because she is meant to bring him back through love. They will continue the Skywalker and Solo lines into the future

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0872.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0879.png/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>> Rey shows up
>> Luke doesnt wanna train her
Pic related.
Also the writers said Kylo Ren already knows Vader turned to the light.

OP here. Yeah Luke changes his mind for sure. That's his arc and part of Rey, Leia, and even Han as well.

Kylo has been told by Snoke that Vader failed in his weakest moment (assuming not killing Luke and maybe not killing the Emperor).

Kylo still needs to find out that Snoke is using him and that the dark side is not truly stronger. He will learn before it's too late unlike Vader.

The whole pull to the light shit is genuine and he will be a somewhat reverse vader (as far as onscreen storytelling is concerned). In reality their parts are similar, but Luke and Rey are able to bring him back before its too late. He will still make sacrifices though

Same story over and over again....Fucked up family
(who are, technically retarded)

maybe i sound superficial, but why couldn't they cast someone attractive as kylo?
He's meant to be Han and Leia's son. Those are some pretty spectacular genes

Like, don't get me wrong, Driver is a good actor. But can't Kylo just be more... aesthetic?

>Lust
>Suicide
>Scum

The only people who consider Kylo ugly are guys.
Seriously all the Snape fans have moved franchises.

>tease, secret,MEME
Come at ME

And why is his hair fucking black? Luke and Anankin were brown/blonde and Leia/han both had brown hair.

You got it wrong pal.

I suspect that he will lose the mask in The Last Jedi and stop being a wannabe Darth Vader after Luke tells him about the true last moments of Vader to try to reedem Kylo back, but that will only cement Kylo even more on the Dark Side while actually calling Vader weak because he felt the pull of the light, where Kylo straight up murdered his own father while feeling the same pull.
And maybe that's what that shot of the destroyed Kylo mask in the new trailer is about, Kylo dismissing the image of Darth Vader alltogether and becoming even more enraged and powerful because of it, maybe even killing Snoke at it.

Or I'm just giving too much thought in this studio cash-in franchise I don't know

>there are people on this board actually excited for more Star Wars

>Leave
>Passion
>Suicide

>MFW

The Last Jedi is going to retread Empire Strikes Back. Good job JJ Abrams.

Why does Luke want the Jedi to end? Because he knows that in other got Jedi to exists Sith must live too?

>passion
>coke
>hate

Has his great granny's genes.

I doubt that Kylo Ren is unaware of Vader's history. Like how is he going to grow up with the heroes of the Rebellion and not know?

I think Ren is going to go full Dark Side, not get redeemed.

Dread make malice

Madea rage maniac

This sounds ridiculous perhaps, but I realise that ep7 would've worked a lot better for me if Kylo looked more like Luke or Anakin, youthful-looking.
Someone like even Dane Deehan would've worked better

But Driver looks too worn, he has a large face and a weird voice. And the hair really doesn't help

/blogpost

>passion
>coke
>suicide

really makes me think

he can be so beautiful bros.

>kylo finds out that vader redeemed himself and turned against the emperor. decides to do the same. snoke has leia killed after this so kylo goes and turns himself in to the rebels
>rey finds out that it was luke that dropped her off on jakku and lied to her about everything. he wants the jedi order to die with him instead of even trying to solve the galaxy's problems. doesnt care how many people will die. she gets mad and leaves to kill snoke herself, full of hatred and anger
they literally swap sides by the end of the movie. screencap this

You are now aware that Lando fucked Leia for those genetics, which is why Han was like "fucking kill me now" and was living like a washed up bum for the last decades

It’s time for the Jedi to end.

Luke’s not a misguided outcast who needs to be shown the error of his ways; he’s a wise teacher who knows there is no place for an order of religious zealots with next to no legislative oversight in a functional democracy.

You can talk about the balance of the Force as much as you’d like. No one is saying that you shouldn’t be able to meditate and build your own lightsaber. We’ve seen enough blasters to know that there is some galactic version of the Second Amendment in play here. If you want to carry a laser sword and be at peace with the galaxy? That’s fine.

The problem is when the government gives you what seems to be nearly unlimited authority to enact policy, with the implicit threat of cutting your hand off, reading your mind and using your own thoughts against you.

Kylo Ren's grandfather killed Rey's grandfather.

BAIL
ARM
MEME

I guess I'm a humble meme farmer.

see

Cockpits look so damn large in the new movies.

>fleshmen
>dream
>curse

im scared

read
flesh
see
wtf

>Wisdom
>Shut
>Men
The fuck is this

This.

Whatever the Jedi were supposed to be, they failed in th Old Republic. The galaxy doesn't need a new Jedi Order. Luke tried and all it caused was Kylo.

Luke on the other hand had a very nontraditional education in the Force and he saved the galaxy

crush
secret
suicide

ohh boy

>> "Twist" moment is Kylo learning about the true events of Vaders life, his redemption, and his undoing.
He already knows about that.

>Fool
>Leave
>Past

Crush the fool

>made past orgia
wtf man?

Secret maniac suicide

>Twins, one male, one female
>Just like Luke and Leia
>The female "discovers" the Force at a place that becomes known as the "Force Tree"
>The female twin founds the Jedi Order
>The male twin is evil and kills the female.
>Before she dies she makes a prophecy that she will return as The One
>Meanwhile Darth Sidious creates Anakin Skywalker to be a false prophet / golem type creation
>The Jedi are fooled into thinking he's The One
>The Jedi only realize their mistake too late.
>Anakin destroys almost all the Jedi
>Luke tries to redeem his evil father who literally slaughtered children.
>Rey is born and she is the perfect reincarnation of The One. Flawless in every way.
>She finds Luke Skywalker, who now just like his evil father, wants to destroy the Jedi Order

Rey will stop Luke's plans, restore order to the galaxy, and will destroy the dark side. She will also bring about the rise of the new Jedi order as predicted by Supreme Leader Snoke in TFA.

The entire Star Wars saga is about how women are good and men are evil.

The women are all leaders (Padme, Leia, Rey, Mon Mothma)

The men are all drawn to the dark side (Anakin, Palpatine, Snoke, Kylo)

>crush
>leave
>flesh

What did I mean by this?

> something something, Adam and Eve tree of knowledge

>rage
>maniac
>meme

what the fuck

I would say its some Jew conspiracy to drive women to the BBC. But Boyega is only slightly better looking, so...

>secret pee maniac
Also, you suck at derailing threads. Let me show you how it's done

Adam doesn't kill Eve.

Nether Adam nor Eve are evil.

You're pretty retarded

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0872.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0879.png/
Was it autism?

FOOL
MEME
BOTTOM

Dread Ski Planet

Bitch eats the apple, because a huge dick looking thing tells her to and gets us ALL kicked out of a SWEET Condo.
>Also F U

>wisdom
>rage
>manity

>Secrets, suicide, naked
I don't like where this is going

I am Cum Rage Man

>Crush, Sin, Meme

Alright!

Okay, so from her parents? Because the hair in that picture is brown.

>MADE SIN WEED
DUDE LMAO I'M GOIN TO HELL

Jedi are at best mildly helpful to the government and at worst they seem to spin off dropouts who can destroy the government.

Trained by Mrs. Brief and fighting Puar. Well, guess its time to learn how to beat that pussy

So will Kylo get the Falcon if he turns back to the light or does Rey keep it? Even though she knew Han for like 2 hours.

>he thinks mary sue wont save the day

kylo ren is already aware, snoke as well, of exactly what happened at the end of return of the jedi. they know vader saved his son. kylo ren and snoke talk about it briefly in the TFA novellization, saying vader led an exemplary life and one momentary lapse of judgement(saving luke) had destroyed him.
kylo ren worships darth vader, not anakin skywalker. whether or not theyre 2 different people is questionable, but to kylo ren they seem to be 2 different people.

Secret Naked Passion...I will remember this phrase for future use

Pee cum suicide

Woman find Kylo attractive in a creepy way, yall just jealous because you've only mastered the creepy part

Bail, Kick, Malice

>FOOL
>MAN
>MALICE
Fuck.

>FOOL
>LEAVE
>MANIAC

>Kylo learning about the true events of Vaders life, his redemption, and his undoing.

Does anyone know about this other than Luke though? Is that explained in the old movies?

I guess they do with the funeral and all...

Read, Kick, Kiss. I don't get it.

That would be the best case scenario.

But you forget who's in charge.

Kylo is pretty much a spy to get close to snoke. He thinks taking the path to the darkside is the only way and had to kill his father to even get close to him

>Secret
>Deed
>Peep

?

>curse
>suicide
>naked

I've got a bad feeling about this

>lust
>the
>see
ok what

>Origins of the force
What about midi chlorians, did they forget those existed?

bail, lust, the

>love
Gross. I think she's going to give Luke hope that the Jedi can and will will continue. Maybe. I hope.

>TYTUAEBA
>UOAFAEKT
>POGORPAS
Alright.

Naked meme sin

>Naked
>Malice
>Suicide

>Finn near-sacrifices himself defending Rey
>Poe attempts to 1v1 a guy who just slaughtered a village

I don't get why you would write a pretty coherent summary of what the plot could be then throw the gender out there.

Obi Wan is certainly pure good and Windu moreso, albeit too aligned to the Jedi Order. Luke will still be the highest tier, as he'll be fighting for the greater good and see the idea of a Sith/Jedi continually at each others throats as an imperfection in the Force and that he'll teach Rey a new way of the Force that he's adopted. Kylo is the 'last Jedi' as he'll have been the last person trained in the ways of the Order. This in presumption that Luke has killed the Knights of Ren.

So, yeah all these are 'good' men.

ANIMALS

rush fool enigma

crush secret ass

secret rage flesh

Holy fuck it's hard to see the comic underneath this

glad I'm not the only one who noticed

Is it bad that I prefer Midichlorians to A Fucking Tree? It'll be weird when TFA is the high point of new Star Wars because I hated that fucking movie.

Nope, if he turns to the light that means he killed his father for nothing. There's no going back for him

Kylo Ren isn't the only reason Luke is cynical. It's highly suggested that he found out some truth that broke his faith in the Jedi. This same truth may have been the final straw that drove Kylo to Snoke too.

Han died for nothing if Kylo doesn't go to the light. His death is meaningless where it could be meaningful as a catalyst to save his son. Which Han would have wanted and deserves.

>Kylo Ren is reason Luke is so cynical and worried about traing Jedi
I suspect this is where they're going, but even in TFA it felt rather stupid and unnatural. Luke of all people shouldn't have been making the same error as Obi-Wan and even though he (seemingly) has, it feels off for Luke to react this way. Having not only experienced severe adversity with regard to the Jedi before, but also given how short-lived his attempt was.

I like Kylo as a character a lot, and I think his motivations make for good storytelling, but the way it reflects on Luke doesn't feel right to me. Even less so given Leia reveals she was cognizant of something being off. TFA was so desperate to please and set up its new characters in an unfortunately familiar setting it forgot how to be a fluid sequel. The time gap is big sure, but I'm not sure it'll be enough to make Luke not seem fucked over as a character.

But it's not just Luke's fault. It's been made pretty clear that Snoke has been fucking with Kylo on the down low for a long time.

As for Leia knowing, she may have felt something off but hindsight is 20/20.

I'm aware, but it's awfully imperceptive of Luke. They might elaborate on it and Snoke's origins in an interesting/satisfying way, but I doubt it.

Past Secret Cut

Lust The See

I don't get how this works.

How?

I doubt Han and Leia would let some creepy old sith lord visit their son.

Love slam talker

Passion, Dream, Despair.

>Despair, but also an erection