Why dont you all hate this forced diversity that is being rammed down our throats...

Why dont you all hate this forced diversity that is being rammed down our throats. They've literally ruined two star wars films.

Nobodys suspension of disbelief can cover a woman beating up a man. Its just ridiculous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJwQuTqqPvo
youtube.com/watch?v=MP1EWYTD94o
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492393111658.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Medal_of_Honor_recipients
userpages.aug.com/captbarb/medals.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We do all hate it.

>can't seperate real Sup Forums posters with marketing shills

It's confirmed that TFA is a pile of nostalgia bait shit. Mickey is just shitting up this board until the next shit movie releases.

Also, trees

>DUDE SHILLS LMAO
hello Sup Forumseddit

Why do you care which arbitrary gender is the lead in a movie? Who gives a shit

what they should have done is make rey a naturally powerful force user who doesnt know what the force is but its just natural to her almost like a play thing

have this be her gimmick and drop the power womyn, top notch pilot and technician crap and the story would have been much more interesting

nignog could have been the technician and poe would have been the pilot and together they would have taken BB8 to the nurebels

he is right

soon as a trailer releases there are numerous threads about a series that went to shit

Because it's Star Wars and I don't fucking care about whatever garbage lense you fags see the movie through.

>being surprised that a popular franchise gets threads about it when it releases new shit
How autistic are you?

>has a picture saved to use when he gets triggered
>doesn't see any irony

Who said he was triggered? He's just making an observation.

>Why dont you all hate this forced diversity that is being rammed down our throats. They've literally ruined two star wars films.
>Nobodys suspension of disbelief can cover a woman beating up a man. Its just ridiculous

this, kek

women are not heroes. they just aren't. they dont have the physical strength, discipline, bravery, toughness or skill to be. So it just comes across as femnist propaganda.

>women are not heroes. they just aren't. they dont have the physical strength, discipline, bravery, toughness or skill to be. So it just comes across as femnist propaganda.

thats the point. they ruined star wars. women beating up men. what the actual fuck

>who is Princess Leai
>who is Padme
my fucking sides

that's literally, l i t e r a l l y, true.

tell me one woman who has ever done a heroic thing ever

Why do you have to throw out of the window your credibility that fucking fast?

here: have 3
florence nightingale
boudica
joan of arc

they didnt beat up anybody, and if they did it was in a group so it wasnt as rammed down our throat as the last two star wars films have been

you're obsessed with having things rammed down ya throat, you tryin to tell us you a faggot son?

florence nightingale wasnt a hero, she was just doing what women do.
joan of arc and boudica got Back the fuck down and put in their place immediately

>boudica
>killed small roman forces and civilians
>lost a battle where she outnumbered her opponent 10-1

DROPPED

>joan of arc
>didn't even participate battle
>got wounded by missile
>glorified cheerleader

Not even picked up to drop.

they were still brave tho you triggered cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=rJwQuTqqPvo

How could I ever hate such kino?

were you born with such a small and unappealing penis, or have you just been taking estrogen

the disneyshill samefagging in this thread.. how do we fight them?

okay so you had to go back literally thousands of years to get a total of 3 women that fit 1 or the 5 criteria i mentioned to be heroes

But diversity is this kino's strength!

Says some basement dwelling neckbeard. At best you probably have some kind of sys admin job. No actual experience with armed conflict. No real training

So unless you do, go fuck yourself.

why do you assume we are disney? theres a faggot cuck crying that one character in recent star wars films is female. he certainly doesnt complain about the black guy, hes mad tyrone left him for helen clearly.

triggered - fuck yes!. cuck ?! i'm the one complaining about the fucking women and nignogs in these films. do you even know what a cuck is

this pleb things any star wars film is kino, let alone the worst two of the lot.
They werent even good action movies, let alone kinos

ok name 3 men who fit all your critera then mr triggered cuck.

>TFA = female main character
>Rogue One = female main character
>Battlefront 2 = female main character
>Last Jedi = female main character
>Forces of Destiny = female only focused show
>Episode IX = female main character
>Not one new white male character in a lead role since disney takeover

BUY OUR TOYS WHITE MAN!!

youtube.com/watch?v=MP1EWYTD94o

He's been non-stop spamming that image for weeks user. Triggered as fuck

There are only two confirmed new female characters in that entire list.

>what is shitposting
You must be new.

>i'm the one complaining about the fucking women and nignogs in these films. do you even know what a cuck is
you didnt complain about the nignog tho. you clearly love the big black cock and is angry its being denied to you.

>telling the truth
>u mad
Kek. Refute what they said user

>OMG WOMEN IN THINGS! OH NO THE WORLD IS ENDING!

you dont know what a cuck is obviouslky
i'm complaining about both films having female protagonists, and fucking ethnics everywhere, including even an arab. i'm the opposite of a cuck

>>telling the truth
>>u mad

Battlefront 2 female main character confirmed
Forces of destiny not new characters but even worse more feminist pandering

try again disneyshill

>this level of samefagging from both sides

>she was just doing what women do.

that's actually a damn good argument as to the types of heroes women are destined to be

she was a hero user, an actual, feminine hero. the traditional female counterpart of the traditional male hero.

>can't refute it
Kek. Go back to Disney bro youbsuck at this

i complained about the diversity in general, but the black man took a much smaller role.

at least a black hero is believable

strawman

>you dont know what a cuck is obviouslky
>i'm complaining about both films having female protagonists, and fucking ethnics everywhere, including even an arab. i'm the opposite of a cuck

you can tell it's a woman. nu-males at least attempt to rationalize their retarded positions because they still have enough testosterone left to care slightly about rationality. women argue solely with insults and shaming attempts

women should never be the main hero in an action film. its just stupid.

Daily reminder.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492393111658.webm

/thread

Disney shills are trying different tactics. lets see if it pays off.

>triggered cuck

how cute, xe's using big boy words.

this

but you havent refuted my question either cuck, you've provides no examples

heres 3500 for you. Oh yes, there is 1 woman on that list. Not in this century though

>you can tell it's a woman. nu-males at least attempt to rationalize their retarded positions because they still have enough testosterone left to care slightly about rationality. women argue solely with insults and shaming attempts

>he thinks alien is stupid

confirmed for pleb.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Medal_of_Honor_recipients (real heros)

and thats how women should be portrayed in film - not trying to do what a man does - kick ass and take names - but doing what a man cant do - have kids and be motherly

>heres 3500 for you
name 3 mr fedora.

>survival horror is action

Okay, so three female characters, one of whom is in a video game. Who gives a shit. Half of the list is just complaining about one trilogy anyways

>Forces of destiny
Is literally just a two-part tv special. It's not even a new series.

>he wont even name any names he just links to wikipedia

there are plenty of women serving in the forces moron.

Still haven't refuted a thing Disney boi. Boudica BTFO by an army a tenth her size, got herself and her followers butchered. Joan of Arc didn't fight, was a cheerleader got herself butchered.

And a woman famous for doing her job.

>heroes

Go back to Disney you spamming samefag

Who cares if the setting has supernatural elements like in Star Wars?

there arent plenty - there is a small minority and joining the army alone does not make you a hero. Winning a Medal for Heroism does . and only 1 of 3500 won that

if you'll recall, the only person obsessed with fedoras in this thread is the testosterone-challenged individual who is arguing with him

are you that naive and blind. One film I would let it slide, when its all the new films, tv shows, and video games with the same shit. then its obvious

>he just links to wikipedia

what's in the link, shirly?

userpages.aug.com/captbarb/medals.html

list of women who have recieved medals for various military service.

Not an argument. The Medal of Honor is given to heroes. In its entire history one was given to a woman and that was during the Civil War

>mfw all these triggered roasties and mickey shills

>who is Princess (Leai)
>who is Padme

Semi critical characters that, while verbally stoic, didn't do shit physically in the grand scheme of things.

>he assumes theres only two people here

>1 medal of honor to a woman
>was later rescinded
JUST

>hes so fucking lazy he cant be bothered to cut and paste 3 names from a page

oh yeah you defo a triggered obese fedora, you're as lazy as one.

>And a woman famous for doing her job.

As many soldiers do, user.
Excelling in your work can be very heroic.
It's a good thing.

There are feminine heroes and masculine heroes, in every culture, throughout history. You don't want to argue those points.
Stick to the hollywood wannabes.

>didn't do shit physically in the grand scheme of things
It's almost like you didn't even watch Episode II, oh but wait your shitposting. Alright never mind then.

see
and stop being a triggered cuck.

>shit I'm getting BTFO
>better start talking about fedoras that will win them over
Disney please

yeah theres like 5 women on that list, and most of them are given for being good nurses. Not one of those women would outperform even the worst man in their entire squadron

>implying diversity is what ruined the last two movies

Sup Forums is calling

That literally confirms what he said you retard

ITS 2017 user GROW UP

so only soldiers are tough? most of these women gave their lives serving men, are you really complaining about that? should women just let you die then?