Italians eat a lot, yet they aren't fat, that's weird

Italians eat a lot, yet they aren't fat, that's weird.

Italians also exercise a lot.

because they're investing in eastern poland

I have a friend that eats like a pig and doesn't get fat

I'm fucking jelly of his genetics dio cane

a friend went to her greek friends town in Greece a year ago. She said that the food gets grown locally, its easier to digest compared to north american food. Apparently after eating like, three plate fulls, she still wasn't full

Italians don't eat processed food. They also don't gob down sugar like we do. They take a long time to eat instead of eating 12 raw sugar packets to stay awake. This is the same case in Spain. They also have the lowest rates of cancer in Europe.

Poortugal's energy consumption per capita is lower than some third world countries'. Top kek

This.
The real main factors are sugar everywhere in the american diet (i mean, even in the fucking salads or average sodas) and hyperprocessed food.

It's sugar

most sodas are arround 400-500 calories per LT

Who says we eat a lot?
Besides, that'd be weird if we only eaten carbs like memers say on here. As long as your diet includes a bit of everything and you dont put hypercaloric dressings/butter on every meal you're fine.

We try to eat fresh food, our diet is very variegated, made of pasta, veggies, local meat, we don't drink sugar bombs and we use olive oil instead of butter.

Don't you eat carbonara with lard fat and heavy cream all the time? That's what Muricans know as "carbonara"...

>carbonara
>cream

>Italy
>serbian flag

I eat a shitload and never get fat, feels bad man.

Vacation
>all the time
>cream
Lardo di colonnata is optional anyhow (but hey i'm not from Lazio)

>Vacation
Are you serious?

me too fra. I've been on anxiolytics for almost a year now and I've been eating like crazy, but I move a lot for work so I don't get fat

Assolutamente. Three months in total. Food is god tier and dirty cheap here, give it a try.

>He can't afford High Fructose Corn Syrup spiked pesto
Fucking Southropoors, am I right ?? :DDDDDD

>cream
OY VEY

Com'รจ la gente del luogo con i turisti?

The only thing Italian women eat are Arab and African men assholes

Ospitale e generosa, nessun problema per ora. E' facile fare conversazone, apparentemente un serbo su due ha visitato l'Italia.

Me too, I eat a fucking shit ton still I'm skinny af