Mass shootings/terror attacks and the ethnicity behind them

Arguing with some left wing cucks who are making the argument that white men are more ought to be responsible behind mass shootings/terror attacks than anybody else, can't find a chart or graph solely dedicated to breaking down the rate by ethnicity.

Anybody help out? It's for a good cause

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/
cjcj.org/news/8113
nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/measuring-the-extent-of-gang-problems
nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MUH DICK

Bumping with booty

i honestly don't give a fuck about your geeking politics i just want sauce

Ask them how many mass shootings happen in the USA a year. If they say it almost happens daily/weekly, that means they are including gang shootings.

Mostly niggers.

thereligionofpeace.com/

All the information you need

Thank you

More booty bumping

pos tmore of that shit my nigga

dont bother, there are few hard figures on the matter since things like mass shootings/mass killings/terrorism have vague, subjective definitions and there is very little government data on the matter, especially on the international level.

just stick to anecdotes like your liberal adversaries will end up doing; they through out Sandy Hook or Columbine bring up V-Tech, Fort Hood or that Oregon Community College.

I'd do a mass shooting on that ass if ya know what I'm saying son, with my dick.

True, I hate relying on such a means but there is no easy to view graph that would compile this.

That and as a previous user has mentioned, it's all semantics, because if we counted the routine mass shootings the black community commits onto its own people every weekend it would greatly dwarf the rare lone white autist shooting up something.

Enjoy

I got you covered.

Thank you

I want to bury my face in that

Not ethnicity, but this may help

post more senpai

keep them coming fampie

>4994
>File: 1467684630169.jpg (114 KB, 1080x1080)
>you will never be a nigger giving them the BBC

post more sempai

THANK MR SKELTAL

Terrorist attacks are mostly religious (MUSLIM) or left wing

Lone autist shooters tend to follow the demographic of the host country

MORE is needed

This is SERIAL killers. Poster asked for MASS shootings. These are 2 different things.

Crystyna the booty queen. She's married to a nigger with a giant dick. Her tits and ass are fake.

sauce please

Mass-shooters in the US are pretty well-represented aside from Hispanics. There have been some Hispanic mass-shooters, but not nearly as many as smaller groups like blacks or East Asians.

By "mass-shooting" I'm using a stricter definition where 5+ people were killed in a single incident. Not the "4+ being shot" definition, which is almost all gang incidents and domestic cases.

I doubt OP pic is this cristina, she is brown latina with tots of cellulit and gaping pussy by the size of the cock she take on those photos.
Meh.

We need to stop that religion of Unknownism.

Sometimes i wish i was murican

Taking into account the fact that America’s black population has roughly doubled in the last 50 years, on a per-capita basis, police shootings of black men have plummeted around 70% since the 1960s

source: cjcj.org/news/8113

>white men

Blacks represent only about 13 percent of the US population yet commit about half of all violent crime.

Estimates suggest that gang-related homicides typically accounted for around 13 percent of all homicides annually.

source: nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/measuring-the-extent-of-gang-problems

Law enforcement agencies report a greater percentage of Hispanic/Latino and African-American/black gang members compared with other race/ethnicities

source: nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/demographics

The beaners have got whitey beat

I've got to tell you, it's pretty great

more asses please