What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755246358609727488
codes.ohio.gov/orc/2917.31
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who gives a fuck. "Hate speech" may be an amorphic concept developed entirely to quell dissenting view.

That being said, it is still morally unjustifiable (generally) to be a giant asshole.

Don't be a giant asshole.

really fires up the ol' neurons

>Don't be a giant asshole.
You also have the right to not listen to the person being a giant asshole to you. Twitter has a block function, if you're upset about mean words and don't use it, you're doing nothing but inviting it.

Niggers are stupid. Nigger women are even more stupid. Who knew?

AY SENPAI NIGGAS HOL UP

THIS 1ST AMAMDMANT SHIT Is Just RIDICULOUS

"I understand you got free speech...But"
>FREE SPEECH
>BUT
There are no exceptions to free speech, no matter how upset it makes you.
She meant she wants people who hurt her feelings to be censored.
Man I wonder. Reminds me of a time not long ago, the year of 1984...

Did.... did this fucking ape stage her own Twitter false flag by making up shit?

it rly make you think doe

>Twitter got free speech

>unpopular speech doesn't need protection
>I say they're wrong and my friends say they're wrong and people who live near say they're wrong
>why do you let them hate me twitter
>make them stop

Really encourages cognitive activation.

>There are no exceptions to free speech, no matter how upset it makes you.
What about yelling fire in a crowded theater?

It's fake, faggot.

> I express my free speech but you shouldn't be able to if it hurts my feelings

wtf I hate twitter now

there are normies here lads be on the look out

Yelling fire in a crowded theater isn't fucking illegal, the case was about a private business having the authority to kick someone out despite their free speech rights under the 1st amendment, and it turns out that the 1st amendment DOESN'T limit a theater owner from kicking a dumb nigger out of their establishment.

You dumb asses. That message is fake.

Instructions in pic if you want to do some damage to Sony so they never pull this shit again.

Honestly, it's like it's Sup Forums's first time Jewing people.

JUST TURN AWAY FROM THE SCREEN

Free speech ain't free

Anyone with moderate notoriety should set it to only get notifications/mentions from people you follow. Even mildly successful youtubers have figured that out.

But then again,
>expecting technological literacy from niggers

entire new ghostbusters is hate speech though...

Liberal fascism

Are you sure about that? It says speech which is dangerous and false is disallowed.

>The phrase is a paraphrasing of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.'s opinion in the United States Supreme Court case Schenck v. United States in 1919, which held that the defendant's speech in opposition to the draft during World War I was not protected free speech under the First Amendment of the United States Constitution

The Supreme Court didn't let some dude pass out flyers in opposition to the draft. Doesn't sound like unlimited freedom to me.

ISIS recruitment is no fucking issue

But talking shit about womyn should be made a bannable offense

its a false flag

as funny as the Wisdom of Tyler is still valid to this day, more and more people would rather have big gov do the blocking for them.

If you say "free speech, but" you are already wrong.
There is no limit to freedom of speech. If we limit free speech we'll become Germany, arresting people for saying ANYTHING not in favor of the mudslime invasion.

didn't he get banned because somebody took offense?

> Support free speech
> Want people to be suspended for "hate speech"

Pick one.

sheeeiiittt that sheit made me thunk rite quik

>i only like free speech when it agrees with me

>Free speech for me
>everyone else gets their tounges stapled down

Have you niggers read her twitter? Someone photoshopped her tweets to shit like "gas dem fags", and she's flipping over it hard, not knowing that you can photoshop whit.

the fact she's even bringing up free speech shows how uneducated she is. Twitter is a private website, you don't have freedom of anything there, they can delete whatever they want. nobody tell her that, next she'll cry that they can't magically prevent hateful tweets from being posted

WE WUZ TURNED AROUND AND SHIET

really makes you think huh... such a gud boy din see nuthin

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755246358609727488

I just can't fucking believe it. For years I've been on pol discounting the black IQ thing as an edgy meme.

god damn

Liberals just need to take a helicopter ride.

These aren't memes, they're image macros. They are funny, though.

>when you let spread hate speech
what the fuck is this bitch babbling about? take 3 seconds to check your fucking grammar

Same here. She also wants to "take it down". A fucking picture on the internet.

>same nigger spelling
>same nigger twitter handle
>not the same person
oooook leslie time to stop flip flopping whenever the tides turn. dumbass nigger

9D chess!!!!!! Absolute mad man!!!!!! I'm doing it and so should you!

Someone pretend to be on her side from a mock ISIS account and get her to retweet it.

>Yelling fire in a crowded theater isn't fucking illegal

Yes, it fucking is.

Inciting a panic that will likely cause harm, injury, damage, or massive disruption can see you charged with a crime.

Here is just ONE example from a single state:

>codes.ohio.gov/orc/2917.31

>No person shall cause the evacuation of any public place, or otherwise cause serious public inconvenience or alarm, by doing any of the following:

>(1) Initiating or circulating a report or warning of an alleged or impending fire, explosion, crime, or other catastrophe, knowing that such report or warning is false;

DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE MAKING RETARDED STATEMENTS.

It means "The movie I was in highlights how unfunny women are and that we only get shit because vagina. Now my flappy purple beef curtains need to save me again."

That gorillas have become advanced enough to use Twitter.

>you should be suspended
Shut it down.

She should move to the uk.

>from a single state
we're talkin federal kiddo

>free speech BUT
if you ever say this you don't believe in free speech. you are a censorious faggot who values feelings over truth. no exceptions
>hate speech
hate speech isn't a real thing. it's a BUT MUH FEELS way of shutting up inconvenient opinions, or worse, facts

the shitstorm in the next few days will be equal parts glorious and horrifying, as SJWs call for troll blood and twitter acquiesces. fagbook will probably join in too just so they don't feel left out

Holy shit this woman's twitter is funny.
Who says women can't be funny?