What do you think of this exposé?

What do you think of this exposé?

Other urls found in this thread:

goal.com/en/news/uk-premier-league-money-drying-up-and-overseas-broadcasters/1o9jxjqmksfzg1mok462gnlslj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that liverpool goals against
lol club is cursed forever to have a shit defence

I don't care.

For me it's Leicester.

Johnny Foreigner: The League
Imagine being English and proud of the "English" "Premier" League.
What are they actually proud of?
That most of their clubs have bend over for Arabs and Jewish sugardaddies?
It certainly can't be their football players?
Their clubs getting literally cucked by foreign money while they cheer on the sidelines as if this is some English achievement.
JÄMMERLICH

that title run is over long time ago, but it's fun to watch who'll get the 2nd place [spoiler]liverpool[/spoiler]
that arsenal has already lost it's spot in europe (unless they win EL?)
that everyone from 11th place and lower are still not safe from getting relegated into championship

For the millionth time, it is not called the 'English Premier League', it's the Premier League. We're proud of it because despite all the foreign influence and participation, it takes place here and every single team has always had a core of English players.

I wouldn't expect a disgusting, smelly kraut faggot to understand any of this though.

>permited to host it
>w-we've got some players in it!
I can't even be bothered to change my flag to tell you you're a cuck

You sound mad, Abdullah
And I bet an English core according to your definition consist of a couple of lads warning your U23 teams's bench....the only relevant English player in the entire league is is Harry Kane ffs
And the only reason this systematic take over of clubs happened in England is because you fuckin Anglos lack the spine and class to say no to foreign money...you stupid jew enablers....can' wait to laugh at you at the next WC where once again you will be utterly humiliated.

the best league in the world. Look at the foreigners quickly flock to this thread.

bayern been top at christmas for 25 YEARS, what a joke league!!!

CAME HERE AND IM SURPRISED NOBODY IS CRYING ABOUT THE 300 MILLIONS CITY SPENT ON SHIT PLAYERS

>WBA sacks Pulis
>last spot and relegation

>Abdullah
*sound of glass window smashing*

Fair enough, but your percentage of muzzies is still higher

>permitted to host it when the clubs have competed against each other here since the 19th century
Wrong way round you Scottish cunt.

I'm not mad, I'm just very firm with German faggots like you. Somebody needs to put you cunts in your place and nobody else is doing it, I'm happy to take on the responsibility.

worldwide empire la, all you have is a fraudulent """""roman""""" empire and world cups

Wow a whole 0.2% more than a country with 20 million more people in general.

Where is your empire now you limp wristed little cunt?
UK has become irrelevant, while we came from the ashes as one of the world's top dogs. YOu guys are fuckin finished and you know it.
>I'm a cuck and I like it
You disgust me

you're one of the worlds largest cucks these days.

You know that 2018 chart is way off and you are on par with France in terms of the islam infestation.

Europe is still obsessed with us and we're trying to leave lol!!!

Obviously Swansea is on its way to EL

>MARK MY WORDS

This is a valid point

liverpool have only lost 3 times wtf
memehampton have only lost 11 of 27 games and are in the relly zone

Yeah if they win all 11 remaining matches it might just be enough. Or they could just win three more FA Cup matches and get there that way.

That's why they changed it to 3 points for a win, so teams can't meme their way to midtable. They'd be 15th if it were still 2 points for a win.

Wigan is going to get clapped by Man City in the first half then the 2nd half just be pointless.
City will then kill Arsenal on sunday, then kill them again a few days later, then beat up on a demoralized Chelsea after getting clapped by Barcelona and Manchester United, as City paves the way to an unprecedented quadruple. The only thing stopping them is United's rigged cup draws (seriously, fucking Brighton?)

I'm as ABU as they come but United don't get rigged cup draws, it's a draw so there's always luck, but they've had to face all kinds of teams in recent years, just like the other big clubs. I'd love to see City do it but it's a huge ask. They can take their foot off the gas in the league, play a second string in the 2nd leg against Basel, make sure they beat Arsenal in the League Cup final, but after that the FA Cup and Champions League are going to be a game of dice to some extent. It's certainly possible that they could win all four however I'm not expecting it at this stage.

>Burnley have only scored 21 goals and yet they're seventh
This fucking league man

That can happen in any league though. A team can play like that and achieve upper mid-table, but there's no way they'll break into the top 6 over a whole season

goal.com/en/news/uk-premier-league-money-drying-up-and-overseas-broadcasters/1o9jxjqmksfzg1mok462gnlslj

OH NO NO NO NO

beating Arsenal secures 2 cups there, and in the next round of the FA Cup they have Soton. The FA Cup semis are going to be a pain in the ass, though.

A lot of English football fans would actually prefer it if the foreign money fucked off. It's literally only bandwagon and top 6 cunts that think it's good.

>only bandwagon and top 6 cunts that think it's good.
So about 90% of your fans?
LMAO

I don't even care. Sky and BT pay more for this packages which means the subsciption fees are are a even bigger rip off. I mean I lmao at countries that actually use taxpayers to pay for fucking football teams like spain with real madrid and qatar/uae with city/psg. Its just fucking football lads

People are eventually going to stop paying. The product is so overhyped it's insane and the price just keeps going up and up. It'd be cheaper to go down your local boozer and have a few pints to watch the few games a season that are actually worth watching, than pay for it in your own home. And I also resent having to pay for shite I never watch like golf just so I can get live footy included.

BT actually have it a lot better than Sky, their prices are a lot more realistic. I was with them for a year mainly for the internet but as they offered me a TV box at no extra cost I decided to pay the few quid a month they wanted for me to get the BT Sports channels. Well worth it for what they include in the price.

>every single team has always had a core of English players

Because there's a literal rule enforcing English players quota. The fact that English players aren't on demand in other top leagues speaks volumes.

City, Chelsea and Utd wouldn't have a single English player if there were no restrictions.

That's a fairly recent thing, and teams would still do it even without there being a rule. The rule actually enforces homegrown players, which is not based on nationality whatsoever. English players aren't in demand for a number of reasons, one of which being that they are averse to going abroad (Italy has a similar mentality and similar lack of players abroad) and because of the homegrown rule their values are inflated (it's not because clubs arbitrarily pay more for them as some retards seem to believe).

If the PL was much poorer you'd see plenty of English players playing abroad. It doesn't really make sense for them to go to some second world country like Italy or Spain when they can make more money, speak their own language and play in a better league where they already are.

didn't realize it was so bad over here, I guess having grown up in a upper class family really shields you from this reality. Fuck.