Has pokemon GO done more to solve the obesity crisis in two weeks than Michele Obama has in 8 years?

Has pokemon GO done more to solve the obesity crisis in two weeks than Michele Obama has in 8 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLdWbwQJWI0
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably not. It gets people out of the house, but they just drive between pokestops.

No, because in two weeks everyone will stop caring about it

This game is great for stealing cellphones, just lure the kids in an obscure place and take their shit.

No, and it will be even worse when that McDonald's promotion comes out.

I remember seeing the Bronies put on some weight gain after McDonald's put MLP toys in Happy Meals. Bronies ordered like 3 Happy Meals and ate them all. This will be an epic fattening once that McDonald's promo comes out.

I dunno OP but I have a feeling vehicular homicide statistics are about to go through the roof

>michelle will take credit for the increasing physical activity in americans

you misspelled Micheal

huehuehue

Brazilian response

>aimlessly walking like a retard somehow means people are getting fit

youtube.com/watch?v=MLdWbwQJWI0

Yes, it probably has. But that's not saying much.

>four Pokestops all right next to one another on my campus
>people drive from all over town to campus, sit on the grass, drop lures, and farm every night
>they litter and don't clean up
>what is supposed to be a war memorial park is now a manchild playground

I saw a baby in a stroller there the other night, couldn't have been more than a year old. There was a phone in the stroller, playing a movie right in front of its face. The game is a lot of fun, and I play it too. But it's quite sickening to watch.

Lost 2 pounds already senpai

Only if they POKEY MAN GO TO THE POLLLLLLS!!

Honestly user if you don't do anything to stop people desecrating war memorials it's your fault.

>purchase water balloons
>fill with paint
>throw at autists

>Played Pokemon GO for about 3 days
>Awakened the nostalgia Feels
>Couldn't stand the degeneracy
>Got real pkm game instead
>Experiencing actual happy feels

Nope, driving over 20km/h means your eggs don't hatch and you have to pay money if you want more than 1 incubator

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
which one of these little apes is you

do dead niggers and idiots count as lost pounds?
everyday there is at least 1 story as:
>niggers rob kid while searching ratata in slum
>kid get shot by armed citizen for infraction
>dude crashes his car to capture a ratata

natural selection at its finest.
i m still waiting for the kid killed by a train while capturing a pikachu on the rails.

>b-but muh socializing
>muh outdoors

>It takes a shitty mobile knockoff pokemon game to get retards to amble around their neighbourhood hunched over their phones

But why.

You could build something.
Go to the gym. Maybe ride a bike.
Play a real Mongolian creature capturing game.

Is the game any good? It looks like shit from what I've seen, would probably only be fun if you're with a buddy while doing it. I can't test it out myself since my phone is too old and I'm not upgrading any time soon, I only replace my phones when they stop working which is rare.

Is it real? Looks like some bullshit about zombies.

Its fun for a day or two it gets really boring and repetitive

That would do more damage to the memorials than the litter.

I make peace with the situation by giving more attention to the war memorials than I normally do (which, I must admit, is not much).

It's only fun if you're an autist like me who loves powerleveling. It isn't addictive enough to ruin your life like most MMORPGs.

It's neat for about 50 minutes until you realize it's repetitive and shallow as fuck and completely pointless. Just like all mobile games.

It's literally just banking on nostalgia. Won't last another 2 weeks tbhdesu

You don't realize, that still doesn't disqualify it from doing more and showing more results than Michele Obama.

This shit is a little scary...

Fucking nice.

I'm kind of going through a tough time with friends because a lot of my close close friends have ended up doing hard drugs and their all meth addicts and cokeheads and actually this game has basically revitalized my life.
I thought I was doomed to friendlessness and forever alone land and since playing the game I've met so many people, I've gotten people phone numbers, we hangout at bars, etc.

I would definitely check it out, it's worth it. You'll meet a lot of normies that think "lulz I'm a nerd cuz i downloaded an app" but you meet a lot of legitimate gamers as well, and girl gamers as well which is nice. I'm in edmonton and I'm currently playing Stellaris with a girl I met via pokemon go

No because weight gain/loss is governed mostly by eating habits, a little bit of exercise isn't going to do shit if you're still shoving burgers in your face.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

its real Im here in NYC the streets are fucking unbearable with this pokemon go shit.

I thought the whole manchildren thing was a meme too

Use foul smelling organic liquids.

fat fucks who can drive dont have to worry about walking around outside tho.

Nobody would notice anything different

fucking zombies

russia pls nuke us

the app detects when you're driving

People still drive around for the pokestops.

I haven't seen too many drivers, the refresh rate of the stops is more suitable for bike riders. I'm kind of jelly cause I have no bike right now.
At the U of A there was like probably 200+ people playing on the weekend. Didn't see anyone driving but quite a few on bikes.
I believe it takes 30mins to replenish a pokestop

I would love for one or more of those little nigglets to try that on me. I feel like i could take one of them. I'd take the one to the ground and not stop until he was dead. hand to god.

and people will literally exit their car in the middle of the road to go catch a virtual pokemon as seen in the video above this shit has gone too far

>these people are allowed to drive cars
no wonder to thoses anti gun libs are scared shitless

It's gotten me out with some friends to wander around the city and check out new areas, but I'm not a fat fuck that needed to lose weight just somebody that needed to socialize a bit more.

considering you would be BTFOIng a malnourished child that is not a big accomplishment

> 80s, 90s, 00s
> Japs devise clever games to keep people indoors - confined, isolated and unhealthy.
> 10s, 20s,30s?
> Japs devise clever games to lure neets outside to socialize, be physically active and explore the world around them

What's their end game, Sup Forums?

The only thing that scares me more than autistic people is strong fit autistic people.

if it burns an exta 100-200 calories a day more people might lose a few pounds by christmas

good goyim take the iron pill only 29.99 a month with a 2 year contract

the japs didnt make this game its a U.S. Google subsidiary

pokemon cards weren't totally antisocial. I loved trading those fuckers and nobody used the internet

ha nope people go to popular parks where there are strings of pokestops stretched across kilometers

ដអAY THIS SHIT NOT WORCK IN MY SHIT ASIA?

Videogames were never meant to occupy entire consecutive hours of your life. Miyamoto, the creator of Mario literally said your children should probably not play videogames much and get outside instead. Their games thus are aimed at shor bursts of fun, not hours of MUH EXPERIENCE to get you to kill hours of your life on meaningless grind.

Western games are just time vampires.

it's called travel in not small groups and if youre a kid, you better have your fucking parents

3500 Calories is a pound, so in general if you're trying to lose weight or gain weight you either want to be running a loss or gain of about 500 calories a day to lose or gain 1 pound a week which tends to be healthy even if they aren't hitting 500 those calories they are burning are going to add up if they don't increase their calorie intake due to being hungry from the exercise.

Niantic is not Google anymore. Considering Ingress is so shitty that might not be good news

Takes 5

I mean I'd love to take one or two out of the gene pool.

>he's malnourished and poor so it's okay if he steals.

t. liberal shit.

shouldn't you be in the sweatshop?shoo!

Considering Michel has done absolutely nothing about child obesity, yes.

Its takes 5 mins to replenish so they can just drive around town. Also most peole just stick to the ones that are next to each other. Right now its almost midnight in my town on a monday night and there are about 30 people standing around three pokestops with lures. This town is hella small.

Pokemon GO was actually a program invented by Trump and Japan. Its goal was to get NEETs out of the house and deal with the hikkomori problem in Japan. Very successful so far. Great app!

Haha, no tumblr land Whales are already starting to destroy it (1/2)

2/2

Remind anyone of this?

What the fuck is a spoonie?

Eh, I don't care too much about that. It does make sense for actual disabled people.

And at least they're not just causing a shitstorm over "muh able body privilege" , but actually solving out ways for them(disabled and fatties) to play

People with chronic illness/disability

Vegetables I think??

>3 weeks after international release
>still no Flip servers

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Exercise
>Walking a few blocks and sitting down the rest of the time to catch the pokemon
>Menchildren probably still load up on fast food since many lures are placed in restaurants

Can't wait till ISIS blows up people using a lure and they finally take the app down.

>tfw go to a museum for a quiet morning
>fucking normies playing pokemon go everywhere

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not excusing the niggerdom just saying I could probably DDT some 100 pound meth addict if I wanted to but that would not make me He Man

These are people just finding workarounds to work for them, there's no evidence they are actively campaigning to have the game banned or completely redesigned specifically for them. The former is A-Okay.

It's clearly not working because my eggs still hatch from my drives to and from work.

A spoonie is someone living with a chronic illness.
It mostly refers to physical chronic illnesses, though it has been known to be a helpful term for those with chronic mental illness as well.

It originates from Christine Miserandino's Spoon Theory story, in which she explains what it's like to live with chronic illness to a friend, and uses a handful of spoons to demonstrate.
For example, daily activities that healthy people tend not to think about take tolls on people with chronic illness. You start the day with a certain number of spoons, and play your day around not running out. Socializing might cost spoons, using the stairs might cost spoons, lifting things might cost spoons, etc.
Skylar: It's a low spoons day today, I don't think I'll go out.
Fallon: You're a spoonie? I didn't know. Well, I hope you feel better tomorrow. Can I do anything for you?
i thought it meant they ate themselves into immobility like my fat aunt

>burger
>killometer
what is this sorcery

Look at that smiling jew. He knows the VR will bewitch the goyim.

Don't even care if it's a CIA op because everyone on Sup Forums is likely on a big list anyway.

It's fun and it's enjoyable to go out and meet other people. I'm glad I live in a white state. My friend's brother got palsy with a bunch of niggers in his town through Pokemon GO and they ended up using their friendship to take advantage and rob his house.

THIន F-CKING FATIES CAN DRIVE AROUND IN FATIESTRANSORTERS

Not true. Just shake your phone while driving slow.

Yes. Basement dwelling nerds lose more weight by playing this 3/5 game than listening to Mrs. Obongo but doing nothing about their fatness problem

>Kilometer
Ted is that you?

Probably a Mexican.

RARE

nah uncommon at best

R A R E
A
R
E

>tfw no qt disabled gf to wheel around and play pokemon with

Pokemon GO is a fucking disaster.
I've seen people play it. Every single time I see someone play it they are in a car. Saw dozens of people looking at their phones as they drive. Usually I'd see one or two people talking on the phone, but never like this. These people just look at their phone as they drive. WHAT THE FUCK?

Also saw some hipster playing Pokemon GO on a swegway

Pokemon Go lists their distances in kilometers. Perhaps it is having an effect on some?

> Obesity is wrong and we need to do something about it
> Everyone is beautiful and healthy at all sizes

That bitch has done nothing.

First ladies dont actually have much effect though no matter what party

Think Nancy Reagan's just say no to drugs campaign or Hillary's universal healthcare plan in the 90s