2018 in less than two months

>2018 in less than two months

Did you accomplish your goals this year, Sup Forums?

lol nope

Yep, been to 3 new continents for the first time and met the girl of my dreams. She moves in with me after the new year. Also got a big promotion at work, so they have sent me all over the world.

>graduated grade school very recently
>taking my a-levels now
>will be conscripted (office job tho) next year
>will go to college soon
aaaaaaaaaa

Still lusting after white cocks?

This.

Oh my God I'm so hyped for 2018 elections rite nao It's gonna be great.

what goals?
Not killing myself?
yes, probably

Of course

NO.
And I still don't have balls to kill myself.

Why is this board so suicidal?

I live in Pooland.
I'm a 21 years old KHHV poorfag.
Why shouldn't I be suicidal?

Trying so hard to not kill myself, only thing that keeps me alive is how much it would upset my family

I have returned to Uni and started my final year this september.
If everything is good I will finish it next summer but I am so burnt out of this profession that I won't go to work with my degree.

You are in europe. Go and enroll in any university and enjoy life

Why tho?

No goals - no disappointment

The rus gets it

I hate college but my family is so proud of me and I don't want to disappoint them

No. And I doubt my choice of studies every day.

>muh goals for 2017:
>1. get a better paid job
>2. get a better life
>3. get a new girlfriend
nope also this ;_;

What have you tried to do to accomplish those things though? What did you try and failed on? What is the new plan?

might move gf 2017 to gf 2018

Severely mentally ill for a long time and not getting better, I want to go back to school and maybe that will fix me

I'm no longer a NEET, which is a big accomplishment for me.

It gives me hope knowing others have escaped it
I truly hope you are feeling better.

I don't even want a gf anymore.
I don't deserve one.

Same here.

>What have you tried to do to accomplish those things though? What did you try and failed on?
i failed by number 1. miserable, my job interviews for a new job end always the same "sorry not interested" or "we are really sorry to inform you...." etc. if number 1 not succeed then you can pretty much forget 2 and 3.

>What is the new plan?
i think for 2018 i will go russian anons way sounds so far the best way for 2018

Oh that sucks. I accomplished much of my goals this year. Got a better job, lost weight, made new friends and learned a lot of programming in my freetime.

good for you
;_;

Good luck, bro
It's tough, user, but the hardest step is the actually the first one. After a while, you get into the groove of things and it isn't so bad.

Yes. My goal this year was to get my community college GPA high enough to get into university.
Now that I'm in university I'm thinking about dropping out for a year or two. My goals for 2018 include finding summer work on the coast of BC, either Haida Gwaii or the island. And after the summer my goal is to move to NZ and find work on organic farms and learn sustainable farming practices. And do a bunch of sweet hikes. 2018 is gonna be legendary, lads.

If your goal can accomplished in only a year you had a wrong goal in the first place

It's good to have both short term goals and long term goals.

I can confirm this. I haven't been a NEET for like 12 years now but I was one for longer than I should have been, and I remember that feel very well. Once you get the job and the apartment, you actually really WANT to keep moving forward because life is so much better. These days I'm depressed as fuck for entirely different reasons but that was a good period in my life for a time.

Well I purposfully set them too high but I'm like 80% there and definitely A LOT better off than a year ago so it's not too bad.
>went back to uni (night school counts!)
>got a promotion at work
>20kg lighter
>didn't lose strenght

I didn't read as much as I wished, and didn't reach 2xBW squat, but it's allright.

fuck off I've done nothing, accomplished nothing, I'm just staring at the ever-expanding void

>it's been an entire year since Trump became president

Finished my graduate thesis so that's nice. Also started losing weight and cut with all the losers who were dragging me down. It's been a long time since I've felt this good.

cut contact*

cut ties*

>Goals achieved
-lost virginity
-got my drivers linces
-gain weigth (i was extremly skinny)
-socialized and made new friends
-i go out every weekend now
-got over my depression

>Goals failed
-still no girlfriend
-still not had my first kiss
-failed to pass the semester
-failed to save money to go on vacation next summer

>-i go out every weekend now
Your goals are literally the opposite of my goals. I'm proud of myself for not going out every weekend this year.

>work, play vidya, fap
Good enough

haha like anyone knows more foreign languages than english
haha like you can study in uni in english in any other country than ireland, uk, malta
haha not like the only countries where going to uni actually costs a decent sum in europe

Yeah but youre finnish, it in your culture. Not in mine though

funny how life is
someone tries to drink (socialize) less, some tries to drink (sozialise) more
someone wants to lose weight, someone wants to gain weight
someone wants to lose their virginity, someone wants to stop having one night affairs