Just get some confidence bro ;)

>just get some confidence bro ;)

>Just talk to her man. It works for me :)

>its all about personality

>Just approach her bro and be confident, it works for me every time

Is he chad material?

rather than seething with jealousy maybe you should work on your bodies and fashion sense
you mightn't become a chad but you'll become a lot more attractive

Didn't his girlfriend cheat on him? The way is reacted was beta as well. The guy is a boxer, he should have given her the 1-2.

Jesus teaches us to turn the other cheek

Isn't the meme suppose to be about how men with pretty faces can get women easily?
Having bodies like those is perfectly achievable for 95% of men. It just takes work.
Your excuse is suppose to be genetics, yet you're posting examples where hard work is all it takes.

>Having bodies like those is perfectly achievable for 95% of men

Sure thing, normie

Men with pretty faces get dicks. Chads faces get pussy
>chizeled jawline
>swarthy
>sharp eyes
>high cheekbones

I dunno what's the point of those pictures
those mean clearly worked very hard for their bodies, they weren't born like this

What are you implying?

It's all documented brainlet. Many, many such cases.

That it's impossible to compete.

you know those features are not always beautiful.
also it really depend of your face in fact, everyones literally could become muscular with works out, you don't even need to become very huge to be attractive with your muscles, it's full of chicks just loving ripped guys.

How long would it take me to have a body like that? I'm 31 years old, 178cm tall and my weight is 71kg.

J-just asking for a friend... Haha ha...

>Dude it's easy just work out im sure you'll compete with Chads

I'm overweight, receding hairline (end of 20s), got zero money but still manage to get laid regularly with HOT women

>tfw no brbf

>just be yourself bro

>Just workout bro lift some dumbbells a few times and you'll be like me in no time

I never said it was easy to get muscles but if you love practicing gym and if you do it regurlarly with also a diet, the result will come, it's not any magical thing, it just takes times and patience.

everything is on the face, muscles and clothes are bonus points.

Obvious roiders are obvious (and ugly)

Everything is about steroids. Nothing else matters that's how you become chad.

STEROID CHAD can eat WHATEVER HE WANTS. Train HOWEVER HE WANTS. SLEEP HOWEVER HE WANTS...

AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE BIG, AND STRONG.

If you dont do picture related it's a waste of fucking time. No point going to the gym. I realize that now. I will buy steroids and become a Chad.

You know you can always work out instead of shitposting on int if you are so insecure about your body..

Less than a year if you will do steroids and arent morbidly obese. 5~10 years without steroids and you still might never look that good. Both scenarios presume you know what you will be doing or hire trainer.

sticky + steroids thread

face = everything

Why workout when Chad uses steroids to make the same gains you make in 5 years within 3 months?

Life is a fucking scam. Chad LITERALLY makes years worth of gains in one cycle.

>will buy steroids and become a Chad.

But still you haven't. You're just memeing on the internets because you don't even believe that shit yourself.

Glass chin Khan

I was gathering information first but now im convinced.

Its the only way to be Chad these days.

>will have sex for citizenship

Hop on gear and see how wrong you were.

Don't mind if I do. Can't wait to finally ascend from being a beta and finally lose my virginity. I'll post my progress and take a picture of me having sex for the first time once I'm chad

Steroids gaves you cancer and I smell your insecurity right there.
come on man, Chads are nothing but a meme in fact, just think about your own business and don't care about what other people do.
the only genetic injustice is basically what your face look like.

i know amir irl through work/his brother harry and he's an incredibly dumb autist.

Lmao delusion at its finest. Only twink fags think they give you "cancer" that's bullshit every Chad cruises at least testosterone

>your face
Yea as if people who hop on steroids dont report having way more visible cheek and jaw bones

IT'S LITERALLY ALL IN THE GEAR

idk my indian roomate become really big by taking steroids
he now bangs white girls, but very ugly ones (fat girls with pig faces basically) its a step up compared to me but its proof for me that face=everything

This

>Steroids don't matter bro just lift im sure you'll compete with me some day soon

Can someone post no roid body?

>thinking you are a perma virgin because you don't have enough muscles

Truly the beta mindset

face is everything you can lift but if your face is ugly its over

Yeah here. This is a body you can accomplish if you lift hard and eat broccoli, rice and chicken for every meal like a good goy instead of using magical medicine created by God

wats dat betwin his boobs?

Just lol if you think the guy on the right is attractive.

That's his acne from all the estrogen in the water and plastics that isn't being counteracted with roids

This, I see skellies with cute girls because they have charming personalities. Sure muscles can help you but they don't guarantee you to get a girl (See how much condensated autism there is on /fit/)

>just be confident bro
Eternal reminder this advice is for the vast majority of people and is not meant to apply to /r9k/ genetic trash who were meant to fail.

Guess who the girl masturbates at night to and cheats with?

THE C H A D.

Ask any girl with a twink bf if she prefers him over say, this body.

Also notice how most of fit cries about tfw no gf and being incel while the steroid general there has ZERO virgins, and they constantly fuck hot sluts?

Gee I wonder why.

>Sure muscles can help
Muscles helps to build confidence in yourself. If you still live passively after become fit, nothing will come to you.

Looks like a fucking 80s superhero comic book character lmao