IF I NAILED YOU TO THAT CROSS WOULD YOU DIE?

IF I NAILED YOU TO THAT CROSS WOULD YOU DIE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qXeXdQNyBO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll be back!

it would be extremely painful

Pontius Pilate?
Why would you make a man carry his own cross before nailing him to it?

Doctor Pavilus I'm SPQR

For your sins

you're the son of God

For Hebrews

you don't get to bring friends, Romans, countrymen

For Jew

he didn't die so good

IV THOU

You don't get to bring Plebs.

HE WASNT ALONE

Apostle Peter I'm Roman Empire

Pontius Pilate, I'm INRI

Peter, I'm SPQR.

This thread is extremely blasphemous

I'll be the judge of that.

Qui se asperiores repellat...

We are both big guys.

TELL ME ABOUT JESUS, AREN'T YOU HIS DISCIPLE?

have we started the salvation?

They expect one of us on the cross brother

Get them on the galley, I'll write it down.

posting old Sup Forums kino for the newfriends

youtu.be/qXeXdQNyBO8

>Perhaps he's wondering why you would nail a man to a cross, before spearing him in the heart.

TELL ME ABOUT JUDAS! WHY DOES HE BETRAY THE SAVIOR?

no one care who i was until i enter jerusalem on a donkey

John said the one coming would baptize us with fire.

A LOTTA LOYALTY FOR THE SON OF GOD

Uh, you don't get to bring apostles

Judas refused out offer in favor of yours. We had to find out what he told you.

SOMEONE GET THESE MONEY-CHANGERS OUTTA HERE

Tell me about Christ, why does he bare the task?

underrated

PAIN?

>Ifus Ius pullus thatus offus, willus yous dieus?
How's my latin, lads?

if any of you is than the age of 20(i would say 16 but im going to be generous) and is a dumb baneposter please off yourself.

>if any of you is than

it's sad to drink alone, hothead

Somebody get this hothead out of here!

NO!

do you feel at the right hand of god?

IV V

nice

no point in offing myself man. i am 27, living a comfy life, watching Sup Forumsorts, and hoping to live old enough to see spaceships and shit.

perhaps he's wondering why you'd light a man on fire before throwing him off of a dam

Was getting crucified part of your plan?

BANVS?

Underrated, have a (You)

>CIA
>Bane
>Plane
Notice the prevalence of the hard "A" sound in the three major aspects of TDKR opening scene. A, the first letter in the alphabet, the alpha in "alpha and omega." Alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, what the God of Christianity refers to himself as. Emphasis on the "beginning", as this scene opens the film. God also refers to himself in 3 distinct parts: the father, son, and holy spirit.

Bane, CIA, and the plane represent the holy trinity. Bane, the mastermind behind the plane heist, tests CIA's abilities. In a similar manner to the way God tested his son, Jesus. Bane has already rendered CIA's fate predetermined, he must suffer and die in the plane crash to bring about future events. The plane itself acts as an impersonal vessel for the event, it exists as temple for Bane and CIA to interact. When Bane asks why CIA would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane, he's asking why CIA doesn't have faith in the plane's abilities, as if being thrown out of the plane wouldn't guarantee the man's death. It's God asking Jesus why he would lose faith in The Holy Spirit, why he would doubt its abilities.

God has often been referred to as "The Big Guy Upstairs." When CIA calls Bane a "big guy", he represents Jesus questioning his father's motives, asking why he must suffer if his father is big and strong enough to save him from his suffering. When Bane replies "For you", he is saying two things at once. First: that he is being a big guy for him, it's God saying that it hurts him to watch his son suffer, but it's something that must be done, it's tough love. Second: that Bane and CIA are one in the same, that the bigness of Bane's guy includes both CIA and the Holy Plane. That they are 3 different faces of the same being and one cannot exist without the other two. The final word, "Crashing this plane with no survivors" indicates the end times, when God in all his facets bring about the apocalypse and all the unworthy are purged.

"For CIA so loved the world that he gave his only begotten flight plan, that whoever is the first to talk shall not perish, but shall get to stay on his aircraft"

Bane 3:16

is a big lake of fire