How you holding up, Sup Forums? I'm not doing so good these days myself

How you holding up, Sup Forums? I'm not doing so good these days myself.

What's up dude?

I'm hanging in there. Could be doing a lot better

I'm dying inside and thinking about cooking meth for the first time.

Don't user. It'll just make things worse.

Why make this thread again?

I'm a psychologist and willing to help
AMA

My mom has schizophrenia and I fucking want to kill myself.

t. undergrad psychology student

My mom is dead

>Be a doctor for fat people
>Be obese yourself

Fucking Americans

My father was/is mentally ill and I'm terrified of starting a life and forming a family and doing to them what he did to us.

I think I'm going to end up joining the army or becoming a cop.

Why do you feel the need to downgrade my credentials?
Do you want to make yourself believe that I'm unqualified so that you can further avoid facing your problems? Things will not get better that way, friend.

Who are you, and what have you done doesn't change the veracity of your arguments.

hello op and anons
goodbye op and anons.

I didn't say it invalidates anything he does/says, but it certainly is hilarious

I'm really angry at the state of the board today. It's like every retard in here is collectively trying to piss me off.
Can't you be less stupid, Sup Forums?

>always wanted to buy parents a house
>recently discovered they purchased land in another country and already building a house (retirement plan)

Not sure what to do now. My raison d'etre was to make them not have the burden of financial struggles but it seems they held their own. I can be anyone now.

Do you often post in truman threads?

He is old man fat. You see that all over the world. Not even in the same ballpark as Snorlax the sociopath.

please buy me a house as im being made homeless in 3 weeks.

gr8

This isn't Sup Forums - Television & Film, reddit frog poster

>In the last 3 years i've asked out 3 girls who turned about to be lesbians
>still friends with all of them
>about to ask out a 4th girl
>starting to realize she's probably a lesbian also
I should be fucking depressed, but i'm just vaguely sad

terrible, actually. I've wasted my 20's and a decade on Sup Forums. would kill myself if my mom wasn't alive and I wasn't religious.

You can always buy a crack house and turn it into homeless shelter next.

Last chance, my Sup Forums friends. I'm a clinical psychologist, and willing to help you.

Why why are they always lesbian fuck me

I bet yours were all art chicks with decent taste too

Just watch the Simpsons it'll cheer you up

Gas yourself.

dumb frogposter

is this a boil?

That Faceapp shit fucked me up, it has awakened dysphoria I never had before and now I feel like a turd for not taking care of myself at a younger age. All I want to be now is a qt trap, I could have eaten healthy and exercised but noooo, I had to be a lazy slob, I had to be Comic Book guy-tier. I'll be lucky to have any hair by 30 and I already have wrinkles.

>friend

undergrad detected

>tfw autism runs in my family and Im terrified to have children

I'm pretty good
Watched a monkey kill a monkey and I couldn't stop laughing

>and I wasn't religious.
you people really exist? I thought it was a meme

I wish I believed in something

>'feel sad for me' the thread

I've been at the bottom for so long that i think there's no escape for me now, but still I keep open my eyes every morning.

I don't want to go to sleep. Sleep means I wake up and go to my deadend blue collar job, but my bluecollar job allows me to purchase the few things I need to distract myself from how meaningless my life is.