Don't you see just how absurdly hypocritical you are?

don't you see just how absurdly hypocritical you are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's wrong with encouraging them to stay and fix their own country?

no because people that say all lives matter or black lives matter dont speak for most americans, at least the americans that count

No.
Prove I'm a hypocrite.

A FUCKING LEAF.

>implying those saying all lives matter are the same ones who want to deport all the niggers

>being against killing babies means you should encourage illiterate criminals to drag their children a hundred miles across a desert so they can live off govt cheese
>Over 80% of illegal women and girls report being raped coming to America
>Being pro illegal immigration is literally being pro child rape

Leftists should not be allowed to speak

A FUCKING LEAF
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>it's a "Jesus would have been a Marxist" episode

Guys, aren't you forgeting something?
>A fucking leaf

So we have to give health care to anyone who wants to enter the country? You realize we could have much better health care if white people didnt have to pay for the health care of all the turd world swine that has entered this country and cant pay for any of it? You know how much white people have to pay for hospital stays for niggers who have been shot and illegals who shit out kids or get in car crashes when they are drunk?

Human life matters, but I don't see why that means we should for instance give amnesty to people who break the laws of our country entering it, or why we shouldn't deport refugees or immigrants who break our laws after coming in. Criminality is not a friendly environment for human life, especially middle eastern economic immigrants (not refugees) to European countries, who commit hilariously disproportionate amounts of violent crime of all kinds.

fpbp

I don't think all lives matter so no

The weak should fear the strong

Oy vey!

>that one time out of a thousand it makes you laugh, but then you realize you laughed because without the liquid jew you would have cried.

But fpbp was a leaf too

>All lives matter so don't come to this evil racist place plagued with gun violence
Ok?

>BLM depicted like a baby
sure is classic make the blacks seem as young as possible bullshit.

BLM is mostly adult niggers. ones that would push that white bitch down without a second glance.

Is every single one of these just going to be a strawman? Can they not come up with an actual argument that's not based on their feelings?

the Dark Kike Rises

>Black and Jewish
>looks like a Guedo.

Legal immigration

/endthread

Das racist

What conservatives in my community look like.