Based black man

There's still hope

youtube.com/watch?v=_47-epAfUKE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbrcRKqLSRw
zerocensorship.com/uncensored/isis/execution-compilation-with-english-subtitles-video-91118
stormfront.org/forum/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too many big words for me

a dtrimental path?

imperitive?

JEESSUS

a fucking clever black guy

based

There definitely is such a thing as a smart black man.

Don't ever forget, it's the niggers (white black or brown) that are the enemy.

When I saw Trump, I don't remember which debate but I saw the Eye of the Tiger in him.

Based as fuck.

Wow, he actually had really good arguments for Trump and against Hilary.

>black man cares about white babies
>cares about white abortion

maybe i'm wrong, maybe we should keep some blacks

What the fuck? It's like he's reading off a script because it sure as hell doesn't match the person. Truly based.

Based as fuck. Committed further social suicide by posting this on my fb.

High IQ based black man.

>black
>based

Bump for share this shit.

>crna
>gora

>inb4 muh ebonics grammar pedantics
Many great writers probably sounded like idiots when they were speaking without preparation. If you think that the ability to speak to a camera well is indicative of intelligence then you must think Don Lemon is a super genius.

That man has more value than 1,000 slavshits

>landlocked

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

a minority that cares about whites and white children is truly the most based
>look at Italys birth rates
this guys red pilled (was gonna say nigga but he ain't one)

:)

It makes me chuckle that there are places in the world where this is considered an insult.

Woke AF

negro pls

Damn this man is real

>only 45% of country is ethnic montenigrin
get serb'd

god damn jfk was so fucking sexy

youtube.com/watch?v=gbrcRKqLSRw

>there will never be a presidential debate this good ever again

>"Look goys! see this nig.. err.. i mean this lovely young American citizen of different colour and race have the same views as you and he is voting for trump!, lets bring more of them in"

>Sandzak, Kosovo, Rep Srpska
>Srpsko

This guys lays it the fuck out. He brings up trumps political incorrectness, but explains why it is a reasonable sacrifice. He brings up the issue of low birth rates in western countries. He brings up the irony of black lives matter and how the real pain and struggle of the black american community is inflicted from within and must be fixed from within at this point.

Gives props to Texas and Alex Jones, and the dude is from NYC.

I hope he's doing well.

Bump for check this shit out and spread it guys.

>Niggers
>Based
Niggers aren't based whatsoever. Only fucking reddit calls black people based.

130 IQ negro detected.
This guy should be someone for young black men to aspire to. Sadly though he's an "uncle tom" and would be attacked

That isn't at all what is going on here.

There's too many Australians ITT

>Kangaroo
>Talking down to anybody, ever
kekkle shekkles

Wild average intelligence Nigger appeared! I'm sure this one smart nigger can surely stop all the 3 million other cow ass licking retarded ones from being retarded.

oh wow haha another le cool 'black man' haha

im proud hes an american just like me haha race doesnt exist haha i love black men i even let them fuck my wife. haha

haha wow hes so based and cool i bet he has a bbc haha look at how much like you i am /pol im totally one of you guys haha

>Rep Srpska
>>Srpsko
Pa to i jeste većinski srpsko.

:)

This is way too convenient

His argument is strong and now he just needs people to share this view. Unfortunately I don't see that happening as much as it should.

Share the video fellow patriot.

This man is a true American.

Nice double dubs, big guy

It would if fucks like these:

Would just off themselves.

vidjeces o cemu ti pricam za koju godinu

fugg

Made me think of
>>pic related

Damn, what a nicely trained ape.
>would buy

šta ćeš u letoniji?

kill yourself you niggerloving cuck tripfaggot

literally who the fuck are you, get the fuck off my board you cumguzzling liberal bitch

INFOWARS make fucking ugly content even if they have good intent.

>you will never have a based black bro to hang out with

Race relations are always better during conservative president terms. why is this?

Remember when Obama was running for president and the underground left-wing media had to roam around looking for token white Obama supporters to get on video and say bad things about white people?

Fuck off stormfags you're the reason why conservatives have a bad rap.

The race war is a distraction, and honestly the guy in the video is a more educated voter than you probably are.

Stay woke nigga

Trust me, he's not three.

Why are you posting guns?
this was a joke clam down

you cuck faggots will swing right next to your pet niggers on the day of the rope.

A few reasons:
Trigger eurocucks.
Remind Americans to arm themselves while they still can
Show the establishment global elite that at the end of the day we will protect our liberty with force.

0/10

I like how you talk

>Why are you posting guns?
because hes an insecure cuck who worships niggers. thats why hes also trigfagging

he thinks we give a shit about whatever small arms he has, as if it will mean anything when the race war starts and hes washed away along with the rest of mud and traitors. sad!

I like how the dude in the video talks.

Black lives matter is a leftist fake-liberal scam to manipulate the black american community into a single voting body in order to gain votes for crooked Hillary.

The guy in the video see that.

>slavshits
Fuck you ignorant burger, your "slavshits" are the last hope of Europe, but of course you don't care.

>mom were doing a racewar

i'd love to see videos of that

If western eurocucks cant fix their own problems without a bunch of drunken suicidal subhuman mongoloids then they don't deserve to survive

I'm tripfagging because /k/ and Sup Forums have a lot of crosstalk. I see no reason to take it off, and very often we get people from Sup Forums asking questions about guns and I like to be there to answer.

The race war is a distraction tactic meant to loop dumb black americans and dumb white americans like yourself into a divide and conquer conflict which will result in the election of Hillary Clinton.

Each time your stupid ass spouts some shit about lynching or hanging black people in your "race war nao", you create Hillary voters. I'm sorry that Blacked videos make you feel so fucking insecure, but your insecurity is fucking with our Country.

I'm not getting washed away by shit.

its funny see you cucks squirm has the clock ticks down to the race war.

you cucks are panicking and throwing as many 'muh based black man' as you can at the wall hoping it sticks and deescalates it, laughable. sad! the race war will happen, you cucks wont stop it.

Why is the video called "Hip-Hop Trump supporter" does he rap?

See I still fail to see why anyone would pay anyone to say shit like this.

I guess he's actually just a retarded stormfag.

>Hip Hop Trump Voter

I do enjoy those hip hop americans

>The race war is a distraction tactic meant to loop dumb black americans and dumb white americans like yourself into a divide and conquer conflict which will result in the election of Hillary Clinton.
i dont care if hillary gets elected. the outcome is already inevitable. there will be a race war.

if you think that trump getting elected is going to help 'race relations' then you are even dumber than i thought you were, and i thought you were legitimately retarded.

pick a side cuck, because the train has no brakes.

>when the world is literally black and white to you
>people agree with black man
>must mean they want to bring in refugees

get fucked stormcuck

step yo game up cuh

i think the black turnout for trump will be higher than the normal republican black turnout. i'm not one of the brainwashed idiots that actually thinks trump will sweep the black vote, but i wouldn't be surprised to see it be a few percents higher than normal post election.
at the same time, it's entirely possible that i'll be wrong. blacks LOVE bill clinton. bill really tapped into the black vote for the first time. it's not like they weren't voting at all before him, but he really brought them out for the dems. maybe they'll see his wife as an extension of him, or maybe they'll see her for the snake she is.

>Hip Hop Trump voter

What makes him Hip Hop exactly?

You actually think a race war will make your penis bigger don't you?

Here watch this:
zerocensorship.com/uncensored/isis/execution-compilation-with-english-subtitles-video-91118

It might wake your NEET ass up to the real dangers and conflicts our civilization needs to face.

I will gladly face down the evil of Islamism with the black american in OP video at my side.

Close the borders. The United States is the best country on the face of this planet thanks to the founding fathers and the liberty guaranteed by our constitution. We must protect it with staunch conservatism and rational.

The meme's about Australian shitposts are true!

>what is proxy
eee milojko

>he's still a nigg though

>based == big lip nigger on a leash

good to know

btw, they are all niggers

... what the hell is a stormfag?

The metaphors and euphemisms here are so magical.

this desu senpai

stormfront.org/forum/

They're just as bad as the cop killing Black Lives Matter terrorists. Pawns of the political system to increase division among the constituents and prevent strong grassroots movements.

>stupid crossboarding cuckservative/libtardarian tripfaggot thinks that ISIS is a legitimate threat to america
>he also thinks that trump will deescalate the race war
no matter who wins this election, were going to get a race war soon.

if trump wins hell build a wall and 'deport' mexican, this will lead to open conflict with spics fighting as they refuse to leave. niggers will use this oppertunity to attack 'the rasis wite people'.

if hillary gets in then shell just keep enabling the niggers and spics and this BLM shit will just accelerate until we get a race war.

you dumb ass cucks need to wake the fuck up or save us the effort and kill yourselves.

newsflash, the last 2 BLM niggers who went apeshit and shot a bunch of cops, were both ex military. i bet you are one of those 'muh duty and service, fighting for freedom' cucks, so chew on that next time to try to put some nigger on a pedestal.

>look this retarded nigger agrees with me
>l love niggers now
>We're the same
Really makes you think.

nice guns cuck faggot, feel like a man yet?

>Hip-Hop Trump Voter

absolutely howling

if Infowars was in any way reputable this would be a huge PR blunder

gtfo newfag

... "we" says the user not in the military. 10 to 1 says you never served, 2 to 1 says if you did, you were one of those fucktards who always got demoted for stupid shit and gave the rest of us a bad rep. Kudos.

That man is NOT a nigger, he is a BASED BLACK MAN.

when's the last time you stepped outside? no rational american will go to war with his fellow countryman over race. if there is to be another civil war it will be over ideology.

All the race baiting is being pushed by the MSM to divide the vote and break down Trump's anti-establishment support basis.

If Hillary gets in then the MSM has no reason to race bait, and it will be business as usual for the global investment bankers as things quiet back down.

>Save us the effort
Go back to stormfront you uneducated shitstain. You're a disgrace to this Country.

Godamn you're like an actual Neo Nazi

I'm sorry your Dad was such an abusive asshole. I'm sure it has made it hard to fit into society.

Ok, user, you're acronyms are magical too, in case you felt left out, little guy. No need for tears.

Wow, no shit? Kind of sorry I asked... didn't know this shit was as crazy as it was on the other end of the spectrum.

Thank you for your service.

+1

If you truly support trump share the fucking video.

Oh sorry. I didn't realise you were a grandpa and a newfag. Lurk moar.

btw gtfo means get the fuck out
btw btw means by the way
lel means loving every laugh

You can thank me later. :^)

Good guy.

Yeah they're out there, and they're just as destructive to virtues and values of our nation as the Black Lives Matter terrorists are.

Divide and conquer only works if both sides have dumbasses. You found the dumbass on the white side. It is literally because of stormfags and the MSM race baiting narrative that 10 cops have been murdered in the past couple of weeks.

>Sup Forums has the reasoning abilities of a nigger
>this is a good thing

kill yourselves

>drunken suicidal subhuman mongoloids
Reachin'