You make fun of Americans for being fat but you are almost as fat as them now

You make fun of Americans for being fat but you are almost as fat as them now.

Other urls found in this thread:

oecd.org/els/health-systems/Obesity-Update-2017.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These statistics are shit though. They don't take into account how overweight you are. Most men and women over a certain age are + a few kilograms in most countries while in countries like Mexico and the US we're literally talking about +20kg extra at least in many cases

>tfw BMI 18 but kind of fat because I don't have any non-essential muscles

>American Samoa
>Marshall Islands
>a nation

Nah I've been fit all my life

75% of the USA is overweight
Its under 30% here
Dont come and say its the same.

>Euros unironically believe this

Good job pulling percentages out of your ass my french friend

I thought Mexico surpassed us like 3 years ago

Obesity is the trend of the future. It's completely unrealistic and even naive to assume that the entire population will autonomously either expend or not consume the surplus calories that are the result of high energy food and decreased physical activity. Unless something dramatic is done obesity will be the norm in the future, not the exception.

Hello

They did. OPs start are outdated as fuck.
Case in point;
>2007

truly inferior race

And that makes 2
Surely they must have gone down with time...
Stop delusionning yourself, the entire world is getting fatter.

What did I say was false? These statistics only take into account if you're overweight, no matter how much. You simply don't see people that looks like this here. I saw plenty of them when I was in Florida, Houston and New York. This kind of extreme obesity doesn't exist at all here except for the very rare freak occurrence.

>Middle East

just more of us to love

They eat too many lukums.

>These statistics only take into account if you're overweight
Nope the statistics I gave only take into account obese people. That means 3 Samoese on 4 are obese, almost 1 Koweiti on 2 is obese, 1 American on 3 is obese and about 1 European on 4 is obese.

t. manlet dicklet Asian

Actually the altest available figures put Mexico at 32.4% while the US has ballooned to 38.2%

oecd.org/els/health-systems/Obesity-Update-2017.pdf

I don't expect the current POTUS giving zero fucks about the issue is going to help any. Now, I'll be the first to concede for any practical purposes Mexico is as fat as the USA and that who's on top at any given time because of x or y study is for the most part statistical noise, but throwing under the bus every time one of you finds a meme 1% difference on some source is pathetic, we're both fat, nitpicking over ranking is desperate and delussional.

>spain
wtf I thought they were all fit macho papis

Hajjis are fat as fuck.

Not anymore. Obesity is becoming the world norm. We will all be as fat as Pacific islanders soon.

>2003

you frogs jog for hours everyday you'll be fine

Obese and overweight are two different things. Although I can kind of see your point, I'm 6'3 and at 205+ I'm technically overweight according to BMI. I would need to be 245 for obese. I weigh ~195. So a couple of months and I could probably crack overweight but for me 195 and 205 aren't really majorly different on my body.

But if you walk around places where a lot of fat people are like a Wal-Mart, especially in the South you'll see people who are so fucking obese that they don't even have any realistic goal of ever getting to the edge of obese and overweight. Super obese I think is the term. These people walk around with 100-200+ pounds of extra fat. What's even crazier is there are plenty of somewhat young people (under 35) like this that are only going to continue to add more pounds on, I don't see where they stop..

Let's say you're a regular 180cm (5'11") tall. If you weigh 98kg (216lbs) you are categorized obese.
I'm not defending people who weigh 100+ at 180, but the point is beyond that no difference is shown.

Sure we have lots of 100kg people in Finland, but we have nearly no 150kg+ people. America is FILLED with 150-250kg people. That's what makes them so fucking disgusting.

Also not memes, I lived 2 years in Michigan.

The fuck? Why is Ireland on that graph

Fake. Here are the official OECD stats.

>America is FILLED with 150-250kg people
don't exaggerate, you cannot move and walk at that level

I'm not exaggerating
>The RAND study found that from 2000 to 2010, the proportion of Americans who were severely obese rose from 3.9 percent of the population to 6.6 percent—an increase of about 70 percent.

The findings mean that more than 15 million adult Americans are morbidly obese with a body mass index of 40 or more.
>The typical severely obese man weighs 300 pounds at a height of 5 feet 10 inches tall

Obesity is the future

These are dangerously good.