Well. Tonight just declared Hillary the 45th president of the United States

Well. Tonight just declared Hillary the 45th president of the United States.

Are you ready to kill yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what happened? what did he do?

Can we schedule a pol mass suicide?

Still has my vote

Shills out in force trying to push this thread. Sage and move on.

Tonight declares all kinds of stupid things.

Wasn't really thinking that Trump would win before, but now I'm pretty optimistic. Thanks OP.

If you're talking about the Twitter bullying, literally non of the normies care.

Livestream your suicide OP

Why would you do that?
That's where the fun begin. Time to get comfy and watch your country wake up or burn to the ground.

Shillery Shit

GOP convention was a SHIT SHOW. No unity, tons of protests, few hundred GOP delegates didn't even come. MITT Romney and McCain didn't even go, etc.

Clinton's gonna win.

Nice demoralization thread Hill Shill

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Clinton is in free fall.

Traitor!

There won't be a 45th president.

>No unity, tons of protests, few hundred GOP delegates didn't even come
on old boss of mine was one of the Colorado delegation who left after they wouldn't unbind the delegates. The paper asked if he was asshurt, and he told them they just left early to get dinner lol

was it really that bad? just watched Trump's entrance and had to talk to someone, got carried away and completely forgot...

I left the party in 2012 but I watched some of the late speeches like Flynn and Ernst for giggles.
I didn't do much giggling, I feel bad for Trump, he has little in common with party officials and they're going to get mic time all week.
Flynn even said ISIS had WMD's and that was cause to go to war hahaha.

All of this will be forgotten once some black guy shoots a bunch of cops outside the convention.

Awful. And trumps imported wife read a speech by Michelle Obama. Looks like you're not gonna pay for a wwall

>All of these faggots that I don't like didn't show
>This is somehow a bad thing

Fuck off cuckservative. There is a new sheriff in town.

CNN is barely even talking about the plagiarism thing anymore

I think because of the busy schedule of the RNC this will be forgotten

The Republican party is going to split.

There's no doubt about it. The Reaganist neocons are no longer able to hypnotize the working class base with their war drumming, austerity, and tax cuts for the rich. Either the movement Trump has created will break away and form a new "American Independent Party" or else the elites and wealthy will flock to the Libertarians. Either way, the Republicans are fucking finished.

Unless the Green somehow manage to do a complete 180 and steal support away from the Dems (thus creating a true multiparty system in the US) get used to seeing the country go blue for the next God knows how many terms.

I've never seen stupidity like that. All they had to do is own up to it and say its a mistake. Instead they released statement saying it came from her heart.

At last I truly see. I am now a #Hill_dog_patrol!

>Two lines from a 17 min speech

They baited the hooks and suckers gleefully started biting

Yeah no. Some great speakers, Never Trump got BTFO, protesters got BTFO, a lot of love for Trump. It's looking good for Republicans. Demokkkrats on the other hand, show their stupidity a little more every day by thinking war hawk money laundering pedophile defending Clinton should be president. Really makes you think

>implying they don't

Obongo gave Iran $150 billion dollars. They could buy WMDs. They also make a shitload selling oil

>the cucks got btfo or didn't show up
>hurr hurr they'll never win now
Shills never learn do they?

They learned from hillary, deny deny deny. No proof it didn't come from her heart anyways. But I'm sure plagiarizing two sentences is much worse than lying under oath

The Trump protestors got btfo of the building.

It turned foreign policy into muh feels
> Clinton killed my son!
> Do we feel safe? Nooo
> Black Lives Matter militants roam our streets, looking for police to execute
> 0 mentions of Syria, Russia, Ukraine, Brexit, Turkey
> Endless whine about Obama not using GOP approved terms on terrorism

Same. Not voting for any person they throw up as president. Will cast ballot for Trump

As if everyone didnt know that already dumbass

im a hilldog now

this is a lie

She blatantly plagiarized the whole thing, did you even listen the speech? That blew my mind rofl

What the flying fuck does Iran have to do with ISIS?

SLIDE

Women vote 100% on muh feels. Best to play off their insecurity of security

>two lines from a 17 minute speech
>whole thing

$0.02 have been deposited to your account

shhhiiiieeet dawg

It was more than 2 lines.

>flock to the libertarians
McCain and Romney did a good job pushing people to the Libertarian Party, I doubt they'd find safe haven there.

I fully welcome the idea of a new party of disenfranchised republicans, and I think Trump's run will achieve it. Hopefully he keeps the movement going. You don't really believe Iran is in any way funding ISIS do you? They're busy in Yemen and Syria, and their dune coon cause is nothing like ISIS dune coonism.

I'm sure them being surrounded by ISIS makes them completely neutral

No it wasn't

First of all...
>Finland
Second of all...
>Make AMERICA Safe Again
>"fails to mention syria, russia, ukraine, brexit"

Off yourself shill

>They're busy in Yemen and Syria
>ISIS is based in Syria

Yeah, I'm sure not a cent of that $150 billion found it's ways into ISIS hands

Yep and they violated the Iran Nuclear Treaty 4 times already, but we can't confirm it because we have to wait 23 days until we are allowed to inspect

Shit was depressing.

I've always thought that Donald Trump was treating this like a WWE storyline doing a bunch of promos. My hope is that his ego is big enough to actually fix things and go down as one of the great Presidents.

He already fucked himself with Pence. Who else will he end up putting in his cabinet to keep the republicans happy?

I think the GOP died tonight. That or they were depressed with all the stories of the dead people. Democrats are going to pull the same shit. Though instead of getting depressed, they are going to be out for blood.

>two lines from a 17 minute speech

Surely the medias wouldn't make a big case about that. You must be mistaken.

Nothing happened. Trump doesn't speak until later this week. This is a shill thread.

>Well. Tonight just declared Remain the winner of the EU referendum.

Drama queen

>hurr the speech is similar

Try having a flase flag tied to your campaign. Then get back to me.

> Surrounded
What? Iran doesnt even share any border with ISIS, which operated in Northwest Iraw and Eastern Syria. Furthermore, Iran borders Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan and Kuwait, none which have notable ISIS presence. Secondly, ISIS is a radical Sunni organization, whereas Iran is a Shiite theocracy. ISIS mainly fights the Shiites in Iraq. Thirdly, Iran is waging war against ISIS as we speaķ, and has been since 2014. So you know, what the fuck?

The only security measure in which U.S has gotten worse in last eight years is terrorism, so yeah, one expects the causes of it to be spoken about.

You get suspended or expelled for that shit. Even no citing sources can fuck you over. Plagarism is no joke.

We're going to win.

This guy gets it

Why? Do they copyright their campaign speeches or something?

Shilling on facebook would be so much more effective. Total waste of time and money here

>We don't know how many of Shitllery's closed door speeches are plagiarized and heartless because she won't release the transcripts

Correct. Obama confirmed as the last president

Who are these retards who think libertarians are republican refugees? They are berniebros who won't go to clinton you doofus.

Trumps going to win, it's a done deal a long time ago. This is just circuses for the masses.
Stop being a faggot.

Slide and sage

You're not one of those people who thinks Obama wrote Iran a check for $150 billion are you?

They're in Iraq, Syria, some parts of North Africa as well. Hezbollah and other Shiite (Iranian backed) militias are in combat with ISIS and their Sunni wahabbist (Saudi backed) affiliates all across the area.

I can't believe I am actually reading this post.

Hillary was declared president the moment Ted dropped out. Just ride the wave baby!

Go from +12 to +4 in ABC/WP in 3 weeks.

>most amazing convention the RNC has ever had
>higher energy than anything nominee before has ever brought out of the crowds
>incredible speakers
>massive amounts of patriotism
>liberals left desperately grasping at straws to attack with

Fuck off, shill.

Have a sage.

And nobody can tolerate listening to her grating voice long enough to transcribe it themselves.

I'd like to thank OP for Correcting The Record"®

>Correct The Record"® is registered trademark of the Clinton Foundation, All Rights Reserved

Did you kill yourself once you found you girlfriend cheating on you? Why would you a bitch if she won an election

Did you watch it though, man? Honestly I haven't watched a convention before..... but what I saw was....... embarassing.

I sure as hell wouldn't want to be associated with it.

You're not associated with it, because you're a liberal retard. Now fuck off and kill yourself.

wtf i haet drumpf now

Yes, yes, yes goddamit! I'm literally masturbating to white men on their knees for the next generation or two. All the things these bitter, hateful assholes loved will be taken one progressive bill at a time.

The guns.
Racist cops killing black kids over nothing.
The right to pay workers less than a living wage.
White history.
White culture.
White violence.

Say hello to sensible hate speech laws too. Give us a generation, and we will make the racist shit that pollutes the internet policeable under the law. We will have a national hate offender database just like the one used for predators so every lawyer and law abiding homeowner can see a racist coming from a mile away.

Fuck you, white America. You brought this on yourselves.

We'll be a violent corrupt multiracial shithole like Brazil, don't expect the future government will enforce any of those rules competently.

Some people want to watch the world burn I guess

Wow, really makes you think...

Trump is going to Win

Nah, that would've been if Sanders was elected. Hillary will bring you to Chile's level at best.

This has to be bait. People... people aren't actually this retarded, r-right guys?