Is there any nationality you wish to have been instead of what you currently are?

Is there any nationality you wish to have been instead of what you currently are?

I think my life would be on easy mode if I was born italian or swiss, or swedish despite the untrue memes perpetuated on here.

Instead, being I'm basically a curry, women dont even look at me

>tfw not a pajeet
feelsgood.jpg

I'm content with being latino but if I HAD to pick, I'd be a handsome Med. I have to be handsome though because if I'm not then I wouldn't want to switch over.

if you are back in India, those indian women would have look at you.

such a shit taste

I am Greek

life is ezmode, would not change

they would prefer chad or any white guy over me
indian girls are disgusting anyhow anyway
white girls or bust.

Unironically like being CHI

How so? If I were a handsome Med I'd be feasting due to the "hurrr romantic" stereotype.

Being swedish/norwegian would literally be easy mode in life but still wouldn't trade.

>Is there any nationality you wish to have been instead of what you currently are?
no
but i do wish i was 5-6 cm taller (i'm 175 cm manlet genghis khan's direct descendant)

>indian girls are disgusting anyhow anyway

A lot of them are cute..I actually like the dark-skinned ones too, but I'm not white.

i were*

I like indian girls, and you could get a look of brown pussy with that nationality of yours right, couldn't you?

I wish I was more southern european, my skin is too light to the point were I stand out in a crowd

Finland
Wanna quietly die in sauna

>I think my life would be on easy mode if I was born italian or swiss, or swedish despite the untrue memes perpetuated on here.
How the fuck can you put on the same level being italian with being swedish or swiss?
High level of unemployment, shitty infrastructure, high taxes but shitty welfare, corruption everywhere, mafia etc.
Italy is a fantastic place where to live only if you are rich.

Don't bother. If even isn't baiting, and he definitely is, he would be living trash that will thankfully never reproduce much to the benefit of India's shitty gene pool.

Women don't look at you because you are an autist, probably don't take care of yourself and possibly are ugly. It had nothing to do with your ethnicity ding dong.

actually it does to an extend.

go back 2 reddit

Being a disgusting NEET plays a bigger factor than race when not getting laid in user's case.

Australian or Swiss

they are ugly as fuck on average, if you're a 5/10 white you can get a 8/10 indian easily

im not a neet
im in university

face is everything retard, women dont like curries as well you dumb blue pilled cuck

Indian, Asian and Middle eastern males vs. females is the greatest tragedy of our time

Fuck, if it's that easy than I'll go for it. Wish me luck Sup Forums

you can easily get any ehtnic girl (indian/asian)

>tfw white privilege is real

AHAHAHAHAHA POO IN DA VINDALOO

Semi-happy, but just really really wish I'd have been born in a ius soli country, primarily US or Canada. Would give almost anything for a US passport...

>Indian males higher than black males

See OP you're not last.

No, Brazilians are heroes

Then you're just disgusting. The way post makes me sick and makes me want to hate Indians even more. Just kill yourself.

you kill yourself you retarded normie

Leave pakicel alone, you retarded Mudslime.

Seems like the jew-controlled media propaganda have not too much of an effect eh.

nope