Should Australia terraform to create more habitable land?

Should Australia terraform to create more habitable land?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grqEjSfVuBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of coursh.

I can only imagine the horrible deadly creatures that would spawn with more habitable land down there

no even in the desert we're fucken full.
fuck off.

Yeah, more australians.

FUCK NO

We're full for a reason; we don't want anymore gooks and muslims. (((Terraforming))) would just give lefties a reason to promote more immigration.

Wipe out the natives and lock down the island first. Even afterward though, it might just be the curse of the tropics, doomed to desert.

Nothing! I said nothing!

I wouldnt bother, if you make something nice some shitskin will come along and infest it

Fuck yea

youtube.com/watch?v=grqEjSfVuBg

You thought it tho.

How? We are already at maximum capacity.

>Bogans probably think taking a beer piss on the scrub brush "enriches" the soil and puts "nitrogen" in it and counts as terraforming.

Aussie friends, let America show you how to make fine, productive, fertile land from the radioactive wastes. Together into the future!
and then we trade you to the Chinese for debt repayment.

No, I think we should wait till the USA perfects cold fusion and then we can create food in replicators.

AusFAILIA should be destroyed.

Either mass suicide which leads to extinction, or they'll have to endure a Canadian invasion. And we all know - Australians are terrified of Canadians. They do NOT want to fight us!

BRING BACK WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY

>BRING BACK WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY

>BRING BACK WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY

Fuck off we're full.

>Implying they aren't a pseudo country controlled by China so they can build more Chinese refueling stations.

Why OP?

Sergeant Schulz ???

Pfft yeah nah that's too much effort

We should divert rivers that flow east towards the great barrier reef to flow west instead, especially those that flow over the range. Build massive water storage that will fill during wet season up north then irrigate through channels.

All that water would support the great artesian basin and eventually make its way into the Murray River, replenishing water taken by current irrigation.

Currently sediment run-off from QLD rivers is damaging the reef anyway so its a win-win.

We will have automated farms before either of those.

Also to everyone else

Australia is already teraforming with desalination plants.