ONLY. HER. CLAWS. ARE. ADAMANTIUM

ONLY. HER. CLAWS. ARE. ADAMANTIUM.

That means she can be torn into two pieces.

Who asked?

I'm done replying to people who ask about the adamantium skeleton. It's all bait at this point.

wouldn't they rip off whenever they encountered any significant resistance then?

>posting the edit

they ought to just be honest about it

Every thread, theres always half a dozen fuckwits that ask the same question

>IF HUR SKELLY IS AMMANTIUM HOW SHE GROW? CUNNY 4EVER?

im so sick of this meme

And we will get two lolis from the two halves.

>she looks WRONG with boobs

i wul torn her in half if u kno wut i mean

>>IF HUR SKELLY IS AMMANTIUM HOW SHE GROW? CUNNY 4EVER?
I wish!

Did the movie even explain this?

needs a flat chest but wider hips

itt: Jews pretending to be nerds to push their lame capeshit social engineering movie

can some of you just start posting reaction pics?

ive been more active on tv this last month than ever before and ive started using reaction pics but i dont have enough.

Is this a cunny thread?

t. Schlomo Shillberg

It's a PSA.

This user is right. The (((cunny))) phenomenon is a Soros funded psyop aimed to alienate vulnerable white men from society thus facilitating the replacement of whites by immigrants in our own country.

And my dick

Can we pick a thread?

then i stand with israel

>he thinks anons post the stupid cunny threads all day every day

nice try Schlomo

Not yet. I'm trying though.

wtf I love soros now!

maybe 1 thread isnt enough to contain the dafneposts.

no its just a canadian shitposting stop spreading lies goy

Where's the dafne pictures you cucks

We've run out of them

I don't want to be the only one posting them. Why don't you fucking save them and post some yourself.

>tfw that one guy supposedly had this really amazing curated collection with a bunch of one-off pics but deleted them all because he was afraid of becoming le pedo
Half-reppers should just die tbqh.

We should have a shared drive or a discord. I fear that would end badly though

I always thought it'd be kino to fight a fed squad kicking down your door but I realize it's probably not that way for other people. Oh well.

Somebody else needs to go out and find the rare Dafnes that he found.

>discord

that shit has more backdoors than fucking win10

Wouldn't even know where to begin.
Here's her most kino picture. Check out her armpit game, it's the best in the business.

I strongly disagree.

This is her cutest picture.

I disagree with you both. This one is.

I said most kino not cutest. Her armpits are super duper fucking slurpable in mine like nothing I've ever seen before.

Yours is indeed very cute though and gosh I sure want to marry her in it.

fuck off Schlomo

Wrong.

... Get out of my thread.

so she can actually get her arms ripped off and they're gone.

The worst pedofags are those that type like 12 year old girls. Really upsetting to imagine them irl.

You guys need to take a step back and rethink your life. This shit is cringy as shit.

All Logan threads belong to Dafnebros, fuck off back the way you came normalfags.

Yeah, cut off the arms and there goes those super expensive adamantium claws.

fuck off Chaim.

You, your stupid cunny threads, and your shitty propaganda movie fool no one.

Is someone just trying to stir up shit or are there really pedos lurking Sup Forums all the time? Really just curious. It creeps me out though.

I'm sorry you're upset, user.

this

step away from the computer and have a nice long think about your life

Cry more normalfag.

Post shadman version, bros.

jew more you immoral Israeli shill

Why doesn't your hand rip off when you lift a barbell?

>degenerate Sup Forumsack calling anyone else immoral
kek

Think about the actual construction of how the blades work though, he's got something of a point.

The blades are sheathed over the bone claws, the base of the bone is probably attached to muscles and tendons, to keep the claw rigid while slashing and not bending back like a long fingernail, it probably needs to be seated into some bone housing in the fist area. Maybe theres some kind of roof like bone cover between the hand bones that the back of the blades press against.

9000 hours in paint

How do you do these? Were you the one who originally edited the picture. I was in the thread.

>cut top half off dfc pic
>paste onto wide hip pic
>????
>PROFIT!

Not even a pedo but get the fuck out and go back to whatever normie shitbox you came from.

One guy changed the painting completely.

>Is someone just trying to stir up shit or are there really pedos lurking Sup Forums all the time?
Is this is a serious question?

i don't doubt that, but is how i made

this desu senpai

it's jew shills

same people who make all the cunny threads

Yes goy, mighty Zion has decided that it is time for you to understand the charm and eroticism of little girls! Resistance is futile!

so is she supposed to be a mix between jean gray and wolverine essentially making her his actuall daughter? cus if so they nailed it in casting someone to look the part.

I'm kind of sick of Dafne threads. Can we cool it for a week or two?

how can she breathe with adamantium lungs?

I feel the tide of dafneposting is faltering. We'll need a new qt to tide us over between now and when ST2 comes out. Who will it be?

The two blades looks much cooler than three blades honestly.

It's because there's 5 threads a day. Someones fucking around.

Have you ever tried putting pens between your fingers and pretending to be Wolverine when you were young

3 pens is way more satisfying than 2 pens

Oh please, you're obviously a koch-funded shill to make everyone thing that there's some shadow power (e.g. Soros) to influence how people think.

No, fuck off shill.

>literally asking for handouts
>mfw

>Have you ever tried putting pens between your fingers and pretending to be Wolverine when you were young
Who hasn't?

And two fucking blades looks much better fag. Fight me.

needs a smaller waist

>1492238309418.jpg

IS THAT THE AUTIST THAT DOES PIZZA REVIEWS IN A BAD FITTING SUIT

Theres like... 3 300+ post dafne threads a day. Nothing can sustain that kind of posting for long.

Someone is trying to sabotage her appeal.

It's a classic 90s cut, you pleeb

>Nothing can sustain that kind of posting for long.
wanna bet:

Indeed, the chosen of God shall have it so that soon we shall all live in the shadow of our glorious tomboy goddess, Dafne Keen. The wisemen will bow down before the throne. All hail, plebs.

This is fucking stupid, why does she have two claws instead of three? Never saw that piece of shit Logan movie anyway

It may be the weed talking, but half these pedo posts are hilarious.

I'm on acid and I've been cracking up at pedoposts for like 45 minutes now

d-do you think her hymen heals after breaking?

j-just asking ha-ha just c-curious ha-ha

That means they're gonna break off as easily as bone.

too small

>d-do you think her hymen heals after breaking?
d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-do you think her hymen heals after breaking while still fucking her with your dick deep inside her?
JUST asking, blease don't ban me.