Migrant camp pops up next to George Clooney's mansion in Italy

ijr.com/2016/07/651518-george-clooney-migrant-camp/

>The Clooneys are also two of the many outspoken critics of the Trump-led movement to ban certain migrants from entering America. George has described it as “massively stupid” and called Trump, “a xenophobic fascist.”

>George has slammed the U.S., a nation founded by immigrants, for “forgetting who we are.” He explained, “You forget that these are people who didn’t just leave their country for no reason at all. These are people who left because [of] a terrible tragedy.”

>Now, George and Amal may experience some of those issues firsthand — in their own backyard:

>And while George hasn’t commented on the situation, his neighbors aren’t liking it one bit.

>‘I don’t want them here. Italy has enough problems without trying to solve the problems of the world.'

>‘A small number of immigrants is not a problem but now they are so many. You see them arriving at that the [sic] San Giovanni station. They are not poor hungry refugees but they are big and strong. People here in Como don’t like them. There are simply too many of them.’

Isn't it a wonderful thing to watch as these outspoken narcissistic leftist celebrities have to live among the same human refuse they expect the rest of us to put up with?

You'd often find that those who advocate open borders and pro refugees ironically wouldn't want to live in the shanty towns the refugees are forced to live in

be careful what you wish for

Reap what you sow!

My sides

His neighbors will have them evicted by the George ever visits his 8th house.

>insult trump
>refugees take over your house

Praise Kek

but what if clooney did it to make him look like less of a hypocrite?

All of the faggots that do are actually the real privileged people that go to nice schools and come from/live in nice homes.

They want nothing to do with it when it comes to their 'hood, though.

Fucking hypocrites.

I highly doubt that, but he would never say something to the contrary publicly, he's painted himself into a corner.

Watch though, as this camp suddenly and conveniently gets moved after Clooney makes some backroom deals with the local magistrate.

Yep

>o well, I'll just stay in that other multi-million dollar mansion until the police evict them
>o, and fuck the police

I wouldn't wish it for a gooder person like batnipples clooney,

>be cunt american celebrity
>own a mansion in a different country
>invite """"(((refugees)))""" into neighbourhood of said mansion
>ON ANOTHER COUNTRY'S SOIL
Isn't that violating a law of some sort? Or is he a citizen of Italy and can actually do that?

The fuck does he care he's probably never even there and most likely has a 30 foot high electric mine field

>hurr refugees welcome let all of them in!
>NO NOT HERE ANYWHERE ELSE BUT WHERE I LIVE

Champagne liberals piss me off so fucking much.

George was advocating for the US to take more refugees.

Celebrity attention really. Jewywood is like a career by staying in highschool until you doe the social bullshit is goat fucking insaine.

I think this picture should be updated in light of this most recent happening.

how do celebrities not realize how far up their own asses they are

its insane

Como is so full of rich people you can probably kill immigrants and it will be swept under the rug.

Its as bad as di Caprio flying his private jet around the world telling people to cut pollution.

They live in bubbles surrounded by sycophants. There's also a phenomenon that's been brought on by all this targeted advertising, in which people are increasingly walled off and insulated from the world by being presented things in their various social media feeds with which they already agree.

This is great, please do update.

>Cloons on suicide watch

Haha I love that little dance

>I think this picture should be updated in light of this most recent happening.
You are already a few versions behind, senpai.

oh well, they have what they asked for, don't they?
Fun thing is that italians who criticise uncontrolled migration are often told "We were migrants too"; the difference is we actually had to enter legally most of the time, and we did.

Amal is pregnant, If they rape and kill her it'll be a miraculous tabloid news.

>The fuck does he care he's probably never even there and most likely has a 30 foot high electric mine field

An entire sea didn't stop them, a fence ain't shit.

precious

Another thing people either don't know or neglect to mention whenever they say 'murica wuz nayshun of imgrantz' is that more than two thirds of them went back to their home countries within a year of emigrated to the USA. There wasn't this massive social welfare safety net to keep all the slack ass undesirables around mooching off the sweat and toil of the American taxpayer, so they either contributed and assimilated, or they fucked off back to their disease ridden homelands.

Patton is a nice guy and him and his little girl have to grow older without a mother. I liked that picture up until pattons wife :(

patton is the definition of nu male, fuck him

The whole purpose of going to these places is to be isolated and free to get out of your house without having to be rushed by the crowd or feeling insecure, being almost normal.
Pitt and Jolie do the same thing in Souther, France.
When there are shitskins in the neigbor it kind of destroys the purpose.
Pic related, his house.

>Pitt and Jolie do the same thing
I bet those faggots don't speak a word of French either