This looks fucking awful

This looks fucking awful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbRUAljBO2Q
youtu.be/uwOSX_KP2Ng?t=57
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes... yes it does.

This. It cringed multiple times watching the trailer.

Yup. Can't wait to watch a cam rip for free and then laugh at all the suckers that gave their jewish masters $15 to watch this shit.

Everything wrong with lighting in this picture

>That cyborg design

fuck sake

99.9% machine "cyborg" or is it that its basically ironman

Why can't WB just do animated DC films? They're actually GOOD at animated DC.

they HAVE done good animated movies. Lately.... that is debatable

Too many goddamn textures. Iconic design is simple and memorable.

This is the equivalent of having a soundtrack that has too many instruments trying to play over themselves with no precise melody. A song needs to have a single, simple tune that a person can sing, hum, whistle. And a costume needs to be easy for someone to doodle in their notebook.

There's realistic, and then there's busy. That shit is too fucking much.

You're face looks fucking awful

Nah, they still do good ones but what they can't do is escape the PG13 ghetto with cartoons which would allow them to make good films. Never watch PG13 on principal.

They nailed Aquaman and WW. Bats is Meh. Barry and Cyborg look like shit

youtube.com/watch?v=WbRUAljBO2Q

Will it have a big guy in it?

Was flash the one sending visions to batman in BvS? That whole sequence was just the worst thing ever filmed.

>UNITE THE 7
>only pictures 5

Really gets the noggin joggin

If they recasted Wonder Woman, ditched cyborg for Green Lantern (because fuck new fifty-jew) and included a Martian manhunter cameo I'd be fine with it. Also Zack Snyder can get sacked hard, he's a terrible director

Superman and Green Lantern are left out of the pic.

I liked that dystopian dream sequence just fine, just under the assumption that this is would Bruce thinks the world is gonna become if he doesn't kill Superman. The actual implication that it's really a vision doesn't exactly benefit it.

I really want to look forward to Justice League, I kinda loved Batman v Superman but so far it looks like it's gonna lose that movies interesting themes and tone for a generic "super heroes fighting evil alien invaders" plot.

Yeah where is Superman? There's no Justice League without Superman.

I meant it was just incredibly shoddy, not that it wasn't attempting to be good. Just the worst film making, the choreography is a joke and the visuals are baby tier.

It has to be a vision cause it mentions Lois which Bruce couldn't have known anything about at the time. I just couldn't tell from the JL designs if it was the flash or not, I assume it was though (alternate timeline) Flash having the power to speed into someone's dreams is just beyond retarded.

I would really prefer they go down that TDKR route that BvS is all about, THAT SPECIFIC alternate timeline Justice League hasn't been done I don't think.

wow finally someone who uses the word cringe right. Bravo

I still hate the word cause its overused

That's what I mean, I don't mind the dystopian future stuff, what I actively dislike is that little scene with him waking up and seeing a vision of the Flash reaching out to him from the future afterwards. Most of the attempts to tie it into a larger franchise when it works just fine as a standalone movie are a bit heavy handed, though I'm one of the few people who'd kinda defend that sequence with those little video recordings of future Justice League members.

Are you retarded?

I love that sequence with Bruce picking through Lex's shit and finding WW though.

>justice league without Martian Man Hunter

Won't touch with 40 foot barge pole

I agree. I think it generally ties nicely into Lex's character and even offers a bit of commentary on the franchising of superheroes in general that not only did he stalk a bunch of superpowered people, he actually went and designed cute little logos for them.

Also Doomsday being made from Zodd was much more coherent than other interpretations. Still not sure if I like the movie yet. It's TDKR but it's definitely not, plus awful Snyderization and the franchise stuff. Ehhh.

ZACK "KUBRICK" SNYDER

I strongly disliked it when I watched it first and warmed up to it when I watched it again. There was a lot of stuff I missed because I went into it not expecting it to be there but when I saw it with an open mind it clicked for me. There's a lot going on in there thematically, arguably more than it can handle but the things that come together are mostly pretty clever. Only then I actually got what the thematic point of Doomsday was when the first time I just felt he was a contrived way to have everyone fight a monster at the end.

It's one of my favourite movies in the genre but I'm saying that as someone who always thought that the Dark Knight trilogy was given a it more credit than it deserves.

>Flash having the power to speed into someone's dreams is just beyond retarded.

He either did it with Aquaman's help(telepathy) or they used Kryptonian tech to hack Bruce's mind. They something similar in MoS.

Nah, looks fun

That doesn't make it any less retarded, but we don't know who he has access to by whenever they're JL'ing.

Cyborg looks like a fucking Michael Bay Transformer.

>always thought that the Dark Knight trilogy was given a it more credit than it deserves.

Nolan's trilogy is fine for what it is, but what it is is not a comic-book movie. It's a comic-book character brought into a truly mundane setting. It's "how would this work for real?" And then it promptly forgets that whenever it's inconvenient to maintain that vibe.

You like everything explained all at once, don't you?

guess all that negative feed back about having 'token diversity' boy in the middle, dc decided to put batman front in center.

i'm guessing they were also discussing (or there's a print out there) having wonderwoman front and center.

>How would this work for real
>If my writers had a really low IQ

Anyway still better than Zack "Should Stick to Music Videos" Snyder.

I understand it, I don't need an explanation. The explanation is retarded.

this fucker can't read.

you'd know. DChads only watch kino made by great directors like Cameron, Malick, Snyder, Kubrick

>I understand it, I don't need an explanation. The explanation is retarded.

What's retarded about it?

I don't know what the fuck they were thinking. I loved BvS when they showed off those trailers and the movie was alright, had some flaws, but still.

Now it just looks like any other Avenger's flick. Also why do they use the Teen Titans dude instead of like Green Lantern or the alien guy.

Jesus Christ.

This is based off the New 52 Justice League. They replaced Martian Manhunter with Cyborg.

the Thor and Justice League trailers are worlds apart. Justice League looks like Terrance Malick directed it, while Thor looks like a Tommy Wiseau flick

Going back in time into someone's dreams is convoluted and fucking stupid. It has no justification in that film even with the other JL stuff and it serves no purpose to the story.

Is it really new52 though? The BvS stuff is scene for scene TDKR, not sure how compatible that is.

Literally what is the point? Batman can build anything and hack everything already.

I take that back, it's shot for shot TDKR but they reversed them so it portrays the opposite.

>Also why do they use the Teen Titans dude instead of like Green Lantern or the alien guy.

In the current continuity of the comics, Cyborg was actually never part of the Titans. He was also made into a founding member of the Justice League which is why he's in this movie.

>this franchise could've have been the better of the two but WB decided FUCK IT IN 3 MOVIES ALL THE HEROES WILL BE KNOWN

>Going back in time into someone's dreams is convoluted and fucking stupid. It has no justification in that film even with the other JL stuff and it serves no purpose to the story.

It does if you understand a thing or two about causality, like Barry Allen does, It's also just about the outer limit of what you'll be able to allow a character to do with time travel without breaking your story.

Also, Bruce didn't fall asleep in front of his computer. He was literally blacked out the moment they started to establish contact.

because Geoff Johns' sister loved the BBC and the character of Cyborg, so when she died he forced Cybrog into the JL as a tribute to her dead BLACKED sister.

I would agree with that IF they hadn't done the double-take wake-up scene. If the actual vision hadn't both portrayed some alternate future AND flash struggling to talk to a waking bruce it would have had some meaning.

They fucked up. I think there is a very good potential edit of BvS waiting to happen but I just don't think anyone cares.

Does new52 batman use guns? TDKR batman does and BvS batman will.

Is there an antonym of "director's cut" directorless cut? That's what these films need. Even in their mish-mash source material stuff the writing is good.

>IF they hadn't done the double-take wake-up scene

Barry wasn't physically present - all of that was taking place in Bruce's mind. The only reason that the papers were stirring was the pressure differential created by opening the wormhole of whatever size they could manage.

>i need a trilogy for each character

lol

The papers didn't actually stir though because that was a vision too. A completely pointless wormhole vision when they could do so much more as seen from previous vision part. It was an excuse to show the flash on screen for 5 seconds and nothing more. Very producer'd.

Nope. After the second awakening, they're fluttering down behind Bruce.

youtu.be/uwOSX_KP2Ng?t=57

wtf i hate BvS now

they fucked up aquaman. why isnt he blonde? or white?

I don't think you can really 'fuck up' aquaman, now he's just token in a different color.

cause we wuz kingz

All that's unclear is how much Bruce's dream communication with Barry differed from what was actually taking place.

the comic book Aquaman looks gay as fuck. if marvel made the movie you wouldnt be so disappointed you fucking homo

I hope WW movie doesn't suck, she was the best character in BvS by a large margin.

atleast his design wasn't overcomplicated and retarded. movie aquaman's clothes look like they were designed by michael bay.

I'm pretty sure that the Wonder Woman movie is going to give us at least a couple of characters that explain not only the gods, the Amazons, and the Atlanteans, but also start introducing us to how magic works in the DCEU.

I'm also equally sure that one of them could be fucking awesome.

Is Bay referencing part of the approved script now?

Hmm, there was a guy in her 1918 photo with a bead necklace deal going on. Apache Chief coming back?

>JL is actually Super Friends

I am praying to the god of Kino daily. This must fucking happen.

michael bay overcomplicates every character he's done a redesign of. look at the ninja turtles and transformers.

unfortunately he is not pc, so that's never gonna happen

That wasn't my question.

I mean he came back twice already in DCAU/YJ but still awesome interpretations both times. They do pick and choose the best of the stories.

Done right, Chief could be amazing, basically a Native American Constantine.

whats a fuckin approved script you retard

Well coming in for the WW1 era they get some extra leeway with PC. WB still loves to suck the PG13 cock but maybe they'll get better
>Batman: Shit.

Given how DC's always allowed their books broader leeway in tone, I could totally see them taking Chief's character into a Vertigo/Constantine sort of environment.

>cyborg is basically "we want ironman audience" the character

RDJ set the tone for pretty much everything that's happened with the MCU so far, which is both a good thing for the franchise and a terrible thing for actual fans.

Well if it wasn't for him civil war would have been 50% more CGI. Of course the CGI budget wouldn't have been so shitty so double edged sword.

This desu

hopefully its gonna be better than this

It better have an invisible plane in it. Pure kino.

How do you go from this...

...to this???

Plastic AND Elongated mans, nice.

I've been waiting for Gunbat for ages so don't shit on that.

Aquaman is gay as fuck. Hes the Hawkeye of this franchise

Wonderwoman's costume is the only one that doesn't look like garbage (will probably be the only positive thing about her movie).

Batman's look like garbage
Aquaman is lame
Cyborg looks like a first year graphic arts student design
And Flash looks like a fucking power ranger. Even the tv show's flash looks better and his costume is just spandex.

WW was a better character in Batman v Superman so her movie might be okay. Flashback shit has more room for error anyway.

And every last one of them looks better than anything from pretty much any cape film outside of the Nolan trilogy, Raimi Spider-Man, Iron Man, and The Winter Soldier. Honorable mention to Hellboy as well. He doesn't get nearly enough love in these discussions.

last time i checked hawkeye wasnt king of the fuckin ocean

Yeah wasting your time watching a movie you know you hate for 180 minutes on sub VHS quality fucking showed those suckers wooo wooo wooooo

Why are Marvelfags so hateful and petty?

They're a huge part of what turned me off to the MCU. If you can find an actual Marvelbro, they're not rabid fanatics who'll freely admit that the MCU has made some decent fan-friendly movies, but has increasingly sold out to the Mouse.

For MCUcks, the MCU can do no wrong and DC can do no right.

Nah, there's always the DCAU to convert MCUcks. Nobody can resist.

This. As far as costumes go anyway