hello yes l do

need a qt gf to cuddle

i do

>why do you want to be a linen porter

ah, well it's been my lifelong dream of managing the linen logistics of a hotel

Me me me

anime

yes gimme a joke

does the swallow fly south with the sun ??? or the house martin or the plover seek warmer climates in winter?? FUCK YA!

i like rap songs where the rapper is just calling you a loser for not making money

1. don't pick up the phone

middle aged woman in work sent me the video of the black londoner wearing a parka talking quickly last week

TOIL-ON-THE-MORROW, WAGIES TOIL ON THE MORROW.

ALL WAGIES ARE TO REPORT TO WORK-STATIONS , THIS IS NOT A DRILL

TOIL ON THE MORROW

>logistics
Good buzz word to throw into the interview la

>one shot at life
>born a 5'6 brown eyes black hair brown skinned shitalian manlet
Want a do over in life lads

hiba wears western clothes and no veil and is questioning some backwards cultural practices

i think that's a win

Yank janny is SEETHING

dad told me that my first few weeks of work will be fun

reckon he's lying

I SMELL NIGGERS

is that DJ beats

be a boxer

good riddim?

it's just you la xx

Rate

Fucking this. I hate how now you have to act like it was your lifelong dream to have a shit job.

I'd actually be over the moon to be a night porter at a hotel while i'm at uni, but I don't know how to say that without sounding sarcastic.

how can Sup Forums pretend they aren't a massive hugbox

are you the lad who keeps posting his swarthy face?

free hugs for lonely thugs

Week 1 is just filling out paperwork and meeting everyone
Week 2 is training and getting certs if necessary

Pretty chill

Which parliamentarian would you shag
I've got dibs on Amber Rudd

So Vietnam is an example of communism at it's best? A sex tourism trap?

Pun intended.

A dog gave birth to puppies near the road.

She was cited for littering.

Am actually in shock over how immaculate this looks. Its making me realise just how shit London looks

depends entirely on how well you deal with new people

pretty priti

Terrible

Love ads for menial jobs which talk about how they offer you a future and help you to 'become you' or something like that.

literally psychologically the equivalent of slave-masters giving their slaves a sermon about heaven every so often.

no no no not your best

booooooooo
get off the stage

terribly

reckon there's nothing more cringeworthy than politics shows like House of Cards or Madam Secretary, absolute runt-tier television aimed at millennials who think they are being informed by watching it

nice one

wouldn't hesitate to demolish them all

sue

Can someone explain the names at the start of the Big Shaq song

what the fuck is 'assnee, skatnu' what kind of fucking names are those

what aniem is this

New York is much better than london aesthetically.

London is just a random mishmash of georgian buildings, the odd neo-classical and then a bunch of estates strewn throughout.

6/10

Yes.
I wanted to as a kid

shut up faggot

took me a minute..but, la, that was simply OUTSTANDING!! outdone yourself yet again

going to have a poo will report back

roadmen

Doing what? is the big question.

4,3,1,2,5(paki shitskin)

this is literally indisputable

would do anything for greeen trousers in the front or crocodile skin bra in the back

thank capitalism

ANYONE PLAY VERDUN?

House of cards is particularly bad. its literally just a soap-opera with a politics theme.

durr i know about politics - politicians totally kill jouranlists look how woke i am.

whatanime.ga/?auto&url=https://i.4cdn.org/int/1510514741807.jpg

the key to crispy chicken skin is salt

very nice, I liked it

prefer battlefield 1

think im going to delete every game on my computer
need to kick this gaming meme

cute, fit lads

raatnu
usnaaa
snafsnee
chingwu (my chinese bredda)

i think the joke is that they're nigerian or something

1900s London looked better than 1900s New York

Off thyself

dont care you golliwog turd, go back to Sup Forums

Properly loving Deliveroo at the moment, Got a burger and two beers coming.

t. Chris Jones

Me

Thanks, lads. Feeling a bit bored, lads. Got a whole tube of cannabis oil and contemplating on whether or not I should lather it on my cigarette and then smoke it? Got now work tomorrow. Feeling abit cheeky at the mo if I am tbqhwy.

>politicians totally kill jouranlists

Esther McVey

Wanna play with me?

modern london is still pretty clean.

THIS. 1900s New York had a sizeable porch monkey and south European population, 1900s London was pure 100% white kino

need a nadia gf

does cannabis oil contain THC?

drunk haha wahey

fat cunt
On a toilnight no less

want an update from that lad who mistook a random chinese guy for his long time chinese friend in front of his chinese friend

It's Smee, Maimen, Dr Paveleer, Juan of Yu

go on then la

Would love to get something similar but have a dilemma: No cash to tip the guy. Got enough in the bank, but how do I tip? Buy something extra and give it to the delivery guy when he arrives?

This is a major problem with online delivery imo.

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff*...oh yes my dear....*sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....*sssssssnniff*...eggs I smell?......*sniff sniff*....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....*sniff*....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....*ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff*....ah yes...and also....a hint of....*sniff*....cheese.....quite wet my dear....*sniff*...but of yes...this will do nicely....*sniff*.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

This one's a bit harder imo

gonna need some proofs on that one

Nah under-weight actually, just too lazy to learn how to cook!

Smoke it straight

Theres an option to tip in the app

Yes, lad.
Thanks, lads.

litterally cant see one of their faces so i'm ignoring her 321