"hey faggot this snowball is soaked in warm piss"

>"hey faggot this snowball is soaked in warm piss"
[keks loudly]

>[keks loudly]
[cringess loudly]

How?

>"hey sexually active and emotionally stunted 12 year old girl, this snowballs made of cum and i never miss. (cocks loudly)

>Tv
> next pedo haven

>12 year old

She's 9. Maybe 8 when this was taken.

i think a more important detail is how much she weighs pound for pound
only retards or blind people care about age

WTF zHENYA IS 9

>2 hours
yikes

what proxy do you use

implying he will ever tell you

he uses mobile phone ip

so hes posting these manually?

i've been wondering about cunnyposter tactics for years

probably mobile poster. definitely uses a bot, but must be passing captcha by hand.

would like any more concrete info if anyone has it

you can buy captcha codes to bypass it they are not even expensive but its not that...

also check the archive he doesnt post that much per minute or hour for that matter

they are very irregular but when there are no moderation he ends up posting a lot

gotta give him some credit for knowing where to find so many ips either he works with isps or companies that control the way ip adresses are relocated or he really works with an agency...

seriously nobody here is even scratching the surface with this guy

Mr. Jade works for a Canadian agency that monitors users on sites like this one. He also works with other similar agencies to arrest criminals who violate the law by posting illegal sexual content. He uses proxies within proxies to remain hidden on various chans and image hosting sites, to arrest violators and monitor former violators.

On cripplechan several months ago, his 4keks honeypot was banned from the site when a site admin realized what Jade was doing. He then moved to a honeypot chat that requires the user to register on a certain obscure email site to use; the site is also controlled by his agency and installs malware that allows them to mirror your hard drive.

Jade sees himself as some kind of a "cunny prophet" and believes that adoring young girls is the highest, most noble beauty, but sexually abusing them is the worst sin imaginable, so he is on a crusade to stop those who would do so. He has never harmed a child or even thought about it. His adoration is childlike and harmless. But his wrath on those who would harm those children is INTENSE.

You will simply never find out who he is or how he does what he does. I would wager that of all the people on Sup Forums, I know the most about how he operates; but I would never betray his trust. And even I know only a fraction of the mystery that is... Mister Jade...

>a cool wind blows in the distance... and it whispers...

She's a semen demon

you know whats funny?
that 4keks board used to have a lot of users but as time went on there were less and less same for waifuist kinda funny
good thing I only lurked there but never posted anything maybe its nothing

It's not nothing. I posted there all the time (not cunny) and was caught up in the boardwide ban. Jade seemed a little confused by the whole thing so I spoke to some mods/admins at cripplechan and got the whole story. This whole thing goes much deeper than people realize. Do you think he's been spamming Sup Forums for a decade just for fun? He goes home to his wife and kids and sleeps good knowing he's actively opposing kid touchers. He's a great man, and a terrible man in his own way. Terrible in the sense of Ivan; fierce and unforgiving.

the sites lost their userbase to ever increasing moderation, not because the snipers were taking them ou-

He's a total badass. I unironically want to be his apprentice.

Switching IPs gives you a couple free captchas. That's how it does it. It's 100% automated

>believes that adoring young girls is the highest, most noble beauty, but sexually abusing them is the worst sin imaginable
He's right, you know