No such thing as "white culture"

Would you like to refute what he says or just cry about it Jezebel?

First man in space was a white christian male.

First man on the moon was a white christian male.

White people invited the car, the train, the bicycle, the plane, the space shuttle, the satellite.

I LOVE IT when people say white people have no culture. THE CIVILIZED WORLD WAS CREATED BY WHITES. THE MODERN WORLD IS WHITE CULTURE.

Whites invented electricity, the television, the computer, the radio, the lightbulb, the phone, refrigeration, the x-ray, nuclear power, antibiotics, the vaccine.

We have created the greatest music, art, poetry, philosophy and everything beautiful. Our women are the most fair creatures on earth.

>Stop me when I’m wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swhEa8vuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=KqeKikpLQ5o
youtube.com/watch?v=KTM7E4-DN0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did you mean by this?

>YOU NEED TO GET CULTURED
>go to museums with famous painting and sculptures all done by white people
>go to europe and see old shit

canadabananada

Mate, abbos invented the stick...
Just remember that the next time you open your silly mouth, cunt.

>First man in space was a white christian male.
>christian

some white people also huff gasoline and shit in bags to huff that

really makes you think

sorry user you r rite

i didn't know the car was a guest to invite

Feminists need to stop hating on whitey. He was the one that gave them their /comfy/ existence.

When people talk about "white people" they are not talking about Europeans, who actually have culture. No, they are talking specifically about white north americans, who literally have no culture. Your entire "culture" is just hamburgers, hot dogs, and pizza, watching baseball games and Maury revealing who the REAL FATHER IS.

The only real "culture" - art, food, music, literature - comes from the coasts, but Sup Forums Americans detest it because it's too "internationalist" and not "white" enough.

>believing commie lies
he was a christian bruh

The reason there is no "white culture" is because whites are super nationalistic and don't identify as white. Instead they are American, French, English, German or whatever. People talk about French culture, English culture, Irish culture, etc. Besides, the first man in space was Yuri Gagarin, who succeeded because his nation - The Godless Soviet Union - had a better space program at the time. Most African blacks identify with their tribes/people, African-Americans have their own culture, and Latinos hate each other. I really doubt people from Argentina, Puerto Rico, El Salvador and the rest feel proud of Mexico's accomplishments.

Cringed. I'm really glad your country is imploding

The Chinese invented China.
So there's that, too.
Boongs also invented the hollow stick and the returning stick.

do you speak english?

Only place people talk about "white" culture is America & Canada. You will never hear such talk in Europe.

that is the dumbest shit I've ever heard brah

>Your entire "culture" is just hamburgers, hot dogs, and pizza, watching baseball games and Maury revealing who the REAL FATHER IS.
He says while our youth spends its weekends at macdonalds, kebab shops, watching football and Cyril Hanouna. Before you start pointing fingers at others, look at yourself . And white american literature is excellent.

You think a white man created this! He actually stole it from a nubian craftsman named Jakkov, but your WHITE WASHED history books won't tell us about it and will deny that we wuz EVERYTHANG!

YOU GOT NO CULTURE BOI!

You probably still tell people that "I'm 1/8 german 1/8 french 1/8 scottish 1/8 czech 1/4 welsh 1/4 breton!"

why don't you just say you're canadian and talk about all the great cultural achievements of canadians instead of trying to be part of european achievements?

No one talks about white / black / asian / hispanic culture outside the American continent.

For us it's Italian / German / Swiss / Austrian / Danish / Russian / Chinese / Japanese culture etc.

lolol brah. thanks 4 the laughs.

there is a very distinct reason your country is going to shit

The vast majority of pop culture in the United States has historically and is currently essentially black in origin.

Pls. I never see coloreds at any classical music concert, white culture is alive and thriving..

>sheeeeeiiiit

you got me there brah

Fucking this.
Murrican ''''''''culture'''''''' is literally eating hamburgers and praising Seinfeld as the greatest form of comedy the world has ever seen when really it's fucking pre-school tier humour.

would you like to see my dna brah?

seriously gtfo trolololo

Besides music, no. And even in music, they can thank whitey for the instruments and music theory.

wish I was NEET too so I could shitpost in the middle of the night

>White people invited the car, the train, the bicycle, the plane, the space shuttle, the satellite.

I don't know, do you?

Fashion and language.

Aren't all French NEETS?

Just because you can't dodge a truck doesn't mean you can throw us under the bus

yeah and we get 90% of our pop culture from america

what are you even getting at you dumb cunt

NOT TRUE

but of the "pop" culture you speak of, we do it better anyways

example given:

>ORIGINAL - youtube.com/watch?v=swhEa8vuP6U

>WHITE BOIS - youtube.com/watch?v=KqeKikpLQ5o

where is all this "black culture" in africa to observe then, if we stole it? Surely we gave b;lacks a sfae place to foster their art they could never cultivate themselves.

>I AM SERIOUS btw. Listen to the two tracks I presented here. This sums up the difference between the races.

Seinfeld doesn't undo Fitzgerald, Emerson, Hemingway, Elvis and Dylan. That's like reducing us to massproduced baguettes and Plus belle la vie.

Does Texas just not count because it does

I wish I was a NEET too so I could shitpost in the middle of the day

no soup for you, then

The Brits were white, and I don't see what blacks have contributed to fashion besides oversized tops and no belts.

>The only real "culture" - art, food, music, literature - comes from the coasts
>Welles, Faulkner, Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Griffith etc are all from the middle of the country
Nice try, though.
Why judge an entire country based on pop culture? Of course pop culture is shit, it's made for the masses. The other day, I saw a film, supposedly extremely popular in France and filled to the brim with lowbrow jokes, about a man who is supposed to accept the fact that his daughters have all married foreign men. Shall I pretend that this film somehow negates the achievements of Flaubert and Renoir? I'll never understand the stupidity of jingoists

Are you even allowed to talk about white culture? Such speech is Haram in your multicultural paradise I am sure

>T. Parisian

Go back to your wet dreams over another Jacobin revolution.

Atheism was literally the state religion.

Our culture is all about freedom, something you failed completely at obtaining with your revolutionary wars. Liberty, equality, fraternity was the bullshit you guys shouted and then installed a fucking emperor. We might be losing our freedoms slowly but at least many of us are aware and trying to reverse the tide, the frenchman is a fool believing he's better simply because he gets fat on croissants and quiche. Pic is something you'll never experience.

>that check

:) soup nazi brings me dubs

Don't pretend like you havent lived in barbarism your entire life. This isnt 1920s Par-ee pal.

Also you ruined film and literary criticism and your philosophers simply vandalize the Germans

hahahaha

Blacks are physically superior, are champions of sports.

Blacks can survive in the harshest areas of the world while whites get skin cancer from being out in the stun too long.

A black is currently the leader of the free world and tells the rest of the world what to do.

Blacks have more culture, dances, music, white women flock to them.

Blacks have bigger peepees

There's several white cultures.

The US is an amalgamation of New English (prudishness), German (celebratory lifestyle) and Irish (penchants to lounge delights). With sprinkles of Jew, Spanish and French in between.

I never said anything about stealing.

The two examples you cited are fucking hilarious m8 well done.

African music is amazing. Perhaps you shouldn't be so close-minded. Not all of Africa is 90s Ethiopia.

I cant stop thinking about how hard it would be for me to shove my dick through that thick leather

HAH AH AH AH AH AHkjhslkjhiuhr[O ;CPIJEF08F08HEGoih8fhd

I have to hand it to the trolls tonight, they're really putting in some effort.

>What is Texas and the Midwest

Have you ever been to Africa mate?

It's so obvious it does not need articulating.

very good bait

so good a black can't possibly have made it himself, as making things are beyond the black's capacity

Have you been everywhere in Africa?

Everything I said is true. Blacks also dont spend all day posting on Malaysian pottery forums but are outside enhancing the gene pool.

kek replied to myself

Something he doesn't know anything about. Don't mind him, he's either an idiot or a troll. And there's nothing wrong with a burger once in a while.

America's culture is persistently saving Western Europe's ass

'straya

Spreading aids and single motherhood is not "enhancing the gene pool".

WOMEN DONT WANT TO BE COMFORTABLE YOU AUTISTIC KEK

THEY WANT TO GET FUCKED BY THE BEST MAN POSSIBLE BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE INCLUDING KEKING HER HUSBAND

TRUTH. LOVE.

jerking off in a napkin to shemales is though, right white boy?

Except when its destabilizing the middle east or spying on it through Germany, to be fair. Or trying to get its hormones infested meat in our markets. No disrespect to what you were, but you're different now.

1950s

people listen to the music like Maria Callas
and Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau

woman respect the marriage institution
and family

People belive great country like america belong to the WASP

people watch taylor swift twerking MV

woman broke oath and commitment , become Sexual liberation whore

people denial Foundation of america( america is Western Offshoots country)

20 dollars face replace Andrew jackson to black woman

youtube.com/watch?v=KTM7E4-DN0o

Seems like Degeneracy win

>The US is an amalgamation of New English (prudishness), German (celebratory lifestyle) and Irish
lolno
As mencken said, all German and Irish culture was pretty much stamped out in assimilation.
The only one you're right about is Jewish culture, but even that is beginning to disappear

>who invented the napkin

it wasn't a black man :^)

Most accurate reply

And how have you changed, O mighty, cultured, enlightened Europe?

Physician, heal thyself.

Not my case but yes. Any degenerate that faps to chicks with dicks does society a favor by emptying his balls on tissue. Keep projecting though.

I guess Europe is not white. You know how many different cultural clothing they wear. Sorry im boring but look it up. Google images.

>France

Let me just lol in response

Yes they do you moron. Women were never as sexual beings as males. It's just that in the modern age whorism is celebrated therefore women do it.
They mostly fuck men for validation.
They cannot stand being only liked by some guy they want more admirerers.

They often do not just cheat because the guy is hot but because there is some guy telling them that they are special and hot and lusts them.

This coming from a filth-skin abo

First faggots lets define culture.

It is defined as:
the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.

So fucking Videos can be culture, music, architecture and so much other shit, you Frogs have no idea what culture is besides hijabs.

Remember that time that white people invented beer?

I am lucid about my country, and so should you. Everything I said is true, doesn't mean France is better, only that America is not as good as it used to be. 70 years is a long time ago.

>Whites invented electricity, the television, the computer, the radio, the lightbulb, the phone, refrigeration, the x-ray, nuclear power, antibiotics, the vaccine.
nah, niggers in egypt and india invented that 35000BC but was forced into tribalism by white colonization

They wear white clothes. Literally fashion invented mostly by Italians, Germans and Brits no chinese or arab inspired clothes

>shitposting in the day, when normies work
>shitposting at night, when not much work to be done

shut the fuck up akmad, you live off french benefits in Marseille

>White people invited the car, the train, the bicycle, the plane, the space shuttle, the satellite.

invited them where? to a party? Can I come?

Great response. A bit lazy though.

Leaf BTFO

KEK

>baseball

we invented baseball, faggot; white north americans. Cricket is gay and we invented something better

What? Your country invented nigger rap and other degeneracy. Your media influenced our youth with Trannies and fat positivity. Have you ever looked at your country and realized that it is home to the worst white people? White people who hate their fellow europeans and mock them on every turn

umadbros?

To be fair, while western/white countries have indeed produced a vast number of scientific achievments, music, architecture, etc, the vast majority of actual people in that society have nothing to do with those things. Great science, music, and creation in general is usually done by small groups of exceptional individuals. It wouldn't be accurate to say "the white man" because most white men have not, are not, and will never be directly involved in the creation of something with worldwide positive impact, better to say western culture, which is what produced the environment from which those exceptional few spring.

That's a beautiful fucking picture faggot chinker

Try to keep in mind the posts I am replying to.

Try to imagine being the citizen of a country whose grandfathers liberated Paris, only to have the grandchildren of those liberated in France ungratefully bitch and moan nonstop about how stupid Americans are, how uncivilized, how ignorant, how uncultured, how crass, how violent, etc. etc.

I am a man of reason. But I cannot abide this European superiority complex. You say America isn't as good as it used to be, well, we are working on changing that. I voted in my state's primary for Donald J Trump. This man would change so much for the better and he has a strong base of support in this country. And what does the French media put out? How much of a buffoon the man is. What do French write online? How dumb and crazy Americans are. Your countrymen have lost their way far more than we have lost ours.

>go to Beethoven concert in Barcelona
>literally not a single nigger to be seen

felt good

And what type of music did you invent apart from pop and rap? Could having a few million jews in your country be a bad idea?

Look at what you did to us. You destroyed yourself with liberal faggotry, you ruined our reich and then you poisoned our youth.

holy shit

>degenerate materialism is white culture
t-thanks

>America's intervention in WW1, WW2, and the Cold War preserved Western Europe
>B-but r-rap music...