Marvel is liberal SJW reddit stupidity

DC is beautiful, conservative, traditional beauty

Idris Elba

>tfw Vincent Gallo was originally going to direct and play Captain America

what could have been bros

dc has the same dumb sjw shit, they just handle it more subtle

He insulted trump-daddy? Why he insulted daddy, guys? Everyone loves daddy
Daddy daddy pls give me cummies daddy

What I've learned from this election is to not meld the actors with the characters they play. Chris Evens probably thinks America is a racist, sexist, homophobic cesspool and that countries like Saudi Arabia are just misunderstood.

The Cap in the Marvel movies questioned the UN and called them out on their agenda. Salon even compared him to Trump just for that element. Cap in the MCU is straight up libertarian... who liberals also hate as much as conservatives. Wether this is intentional or an oversight of (((theirs))) we don't know.

It's like these actors don't understand that half of the country disagrees with them. Instead they see it as good vs evil shit. Politics is never that black and white, It's best to just shut up.

Nobody likes Trump anymore, you dummy fuck

>tfw believed in Trump
>turns out he was a jew puppet all this time
Hitler died for this.

I dunno, threatening Nazis with physical violence is pretty fucking American.

I like daddy, daddy trump give cummies
Love daddy, don't say mean things about daddy

Assad shills GTFO!

Armie Hammer if he's not cast as GL

Scarjo should be the next cap America

I used to love him

youtube.com/watch?v=7oMcFupuL78

How can he be SJW when we all know inside he's P R O B L E M A T I C as fuck?

I knew Trump would be no different than the other from the beginning.

He doesn't like Trump big whoop.

If you can only like someone who agrees with you politically then you are a sad person. Chris seems like a really fun guy to hang out with.

>Gallo’s treatment for the film, which was widely circulated on the internet in recent weeks, follows the exploits of Captain America (Gallo) as he battles addiction to “soldier serum” while chasing the Red Skull (Paul Caledron, Derek Luke in flashbacks) over the course of a single night in Manhattan. Along the way, he enlists a terminally-ill homeless man (Steve Buscemi) as his new Bucky; drunkenly participants in a gay bashing against a Stark Industries employee (Anthony Rapp) and his lover (Terry Crews); and encounters a husband/wife taxi driving team (Cataline Sandino Moreno, Harvey Keitel) who entice him into robbing a meth lab with promises of group sex. Treatment ends with a Shylamayan-style twist, as the entire adventure is revealed to have been the masturbatory fantasy of a young Steve Rogers in the 1920’s.

Hawkeye said it

I like lots of different people but being a SJW is a dealbreaker

Easy

Random Australian Soap Opera Actor #3486

He's a manlet.

wat

>Director Vincent Gallo has walked off of Marvel/Paramount’s production of Captain America: The First Avenger citing creative differences. Gallo and the studio publicly came to blows last week after scribe refused to remove what would have been the first* “on-camera brown shower in a major studio production” from his screenplay.

Scott Eastwood.

This unironically sounds like the greatest film ever made

Captain America has always stood for a kind of Nazi punching kosher patriotism, so the full-on SJW turn isn't shocking.

Red Skull is the true patriot.

Literally /ourbrother/

what could have been....

Forgot pic

>tells little niggas not to act like niggers
>learns craft instead of using the media hype machine to get ahead

>Wahhhh! The guy who plays in my favorite superhero movie is an idiot. How could this happen? ;-;

>Gallo and the studio publicly came to blows last week after scribe refused to remove what would have been the first* “on-camera brown shower in a major studio production” from his screenplay.

not liking Trump is one thing but he's a total faggot about it, same with Ruffalo (but he's been an out in the open SJW for way longer)

anons, Hollywood isn't real

Celebs don't act on their own volition

(Vincent Gallo obvs being an exception)

Chris Evans fears based Serbs

Serbs are like the Brazilians of europe

>COME TO BRAZIL AND ILL SHOW U BRAZILLLLL

/ourguy/

LOL

LOL

LOL

Seems obvious, /pol-tv/ doesn't get it

a fucking manlet.

serbs are the europeans of europe

Yes very American from its era, the same era that had segregation going on too. I guess we should celebrate that too.

Brazil is the southamericans of South America

I thought you guys hated niggers though, shouldn't you love segregation

>Gay Mr. Terrific
>Gay Supergirl's sister
>Arrow's villain's dad was Trump
>Time traveling lesbian gets her own series
Yeah real conservative

>No one cares about Mr. Terrific
>Nobody cares about Supergirl's sister
>Arrow's always been super liberal it's just his character, some of the best interactions are between Green Arrow (Liberal) and Hal Jordan (Conservative)
>Who cares if Lesbians do anything as long as it sells