They never learn.

No bully

Poor Finland

Loving the fact that US is the black cat :D

We're witches hisss

It was a meaningless group stage game, chill we got this

At least i havent thought so

Not you again

Your ancestors were great sure but now your country is a trainwreck and so are you. Meanwhile we are doing just fine.

These are some beautifully illustrated pepe/apu drawings. Tragic digital art won't survive once humans inevitably go extinct. Imagine our successors uncovering meme culture going through the catacombs of our lost dank civilization.

>tfw they get eliminated by korea

Not gonna watch Finland play anymore desu. What’s the point really, I just get sad every time. Just a single gold would make me happy. Just one.

Sweden or Canada will win gold this year however. Which one I should root for?

keep posting these

OAR. Burn it all down. OAR deserves to get their first olympic gold if we don't get it. Russians got banned, let them have it.

Would be neat. Imagine the butthurt

But I doubt it’s gonna happen. It’s either Sweden or Canada

Mind you, Russians haven't actually won a single Olympic ice hockey gold in history, not even as Soviet Union. I'm not a Russian but I think it's great to see the butthurt from everyone if they get it. I don't want "lolcanadawins" or Swedes shitposting about it. Second time I'm willing to side with Russians.

Canada isn't winning gold.

>I don't want "lolcanadawins"

True, it’s fucking boring and annoying. At least Swedes can do proper shitposting and it’s not like they win most of the time. I’ll be rooting for Sweden

But it was a dramatic yet meaningless game. The format is so shitty.

Maybe not but you will win us and that’s for sure

>Russia wins:
Don't give a shit if they do

>Canada wins:
Meh, would be bit annoying to hear about threepeat but nothing I would care too much about

>USA wins:
lol no

>Finland wins:
I would be happy for the
finns who don't hate sweden. Would miss the britain meme though

>Czech wins:
Would be cool

You really think there’s a good portion of finns who actually hate sweden? Damn, our banter must’ve been harsh

Definitely more than swedes that hate finland.
Maybe it's less than I think though. You probably would know better since you actually live there.

FUCK CANADA AND FUCK OAR

>me tribe gooder than you tribe putting rubber piece to net
>me emotional when me tribe bad putting rubbers in nets

hello r*ddit

Good way to cope I guess