Why are they angry at her? Banning Muslim immigration is a good thing

Why are they angry at her? Banning Muslim immigration is a good thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

survey.constantcontact.com/poll/a07ecyns7qtiqrkoo4i/start.html
australia.isidewith.com/poll/1566865877
au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/32085676/teen-stabbed-to-death-in-sydney/#page1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

cucks gonna cuck

leftists cannot complain about rape culture anymore if the muslim population doesn't increase, they want rapes to keep happening because this way they can keep pandering and turn more victims into feminazis, a rape victim is a guaranteed vote to the left.

Based Sheila, the silent majority agrees with her

>pic related

wew

>wah wah it's literally genocide

You know who's killing those babies?

Other Muslims.

LINK LINK LINK

Get on it lads

survey.constantcontact.com/poll/a07ecyns7qtiqrkoo4i/start.html

everyone needs to vote the fuck out of yes I guess the majority of aussies are against muslim immigration either way though.

>OY VEY 6 GORILIONS BABIES DIE BECAUSE OF YOU RACIST!!!

No.
That'll make it obvious you dumb cunt.

Someone start a petition on a legit website for the ban and get ONLY Australians onto it, that's the only way.

Because we have a generation of men and women programmed by kike media to be nation destroying good goy.

She has as much support as she has hatred
She delivered a red pill and many took it

Yeah someone on Sup Forums should start this.

I voted and I'm not even Australian. Thank your burger lords and we'll throw in some chips.

Muslims/Arabs are literally fucking Jews

australia.isidewith.com/poll/1566865877

My hate, who always gave me shit for supporting a ban on Muslim immigration, has actually started agreeing with me lately after the recent attacks.

I hope that's a sign that people are starting to wake up.

mate*

Dont worry by the time of the election there will have been at least a dozen more bomb, knife, axe, truck, and other muslim attacks.

Every day the purge gets closer.

She's correct. They behave like animals and the law is never applied to them because it's racist to not view them as perfect angels. Even when they're raping children.

No, they're fucking pigs

>silent majority

do you say that with a straight face?

The 'silent majority' aka the apolitical numpties who still watch free to air television. The most gullible demographic in the nation

>we are condemning hundreds and thousands of babies to a certain death

..So, why can't they just go somewhere close to their country? Cause you know, there's about 50 Muslim countries on this planet, but all of them come to the West for some reason... Really makes you think.

>attack in Nice was by a french national
>lets ramp up bombing in Syria and Iraq and ban muslim immigration

you want terrorism? this is how you get terrorism, and they know this.

So I went to the local maccas, and placed my order through the intercom. All good no problems. Pulled up to the window and the person taking the orders was a Muslim girl in a full black burqa. Now I'm not racist, but I was quite surprised. But I didn't say anything, just took my order and left.

Then last night I went to Hungry Jacks to pick up one of those burgers they were advertising. Pulled my order thru the intercom and drove up to the window. But surprisingly it was a again a Muslim in a burqa, but instead of black she was wearing a pink burqa. Her eyes and voice were the same, so I asked:

"didn't you work at McDonald's?"

She was taken aback, but she responded: "yeah"

"So why you working at Hungry Jacks, and why are you wearing a different burqa?"

She looked at me dead in the eyes, and said:

"Because the burqas are better at Hungry Jacks"

My sides.

nice shill

nice refutal

terrorist from origin A attacks city
response is to bomb country B

this make sense in your mind?

Literally every counter terrorism policy is designed to inflame terrorism

Yes m8, I fucking kek'd

>attack in Nice was by a french national
A """""French""""" national m8.

nice joke grandpa

Man, Australia is about to implode - I can feel it in the air. The tide is definitely turning, new Cronulla soon.

Yeah it was a shitty copypasta from reddit r/Melbourne.

I was a bit surprised at the plebs here who praised it.

I posted it more for its lameness value.

yep and its by design

you think this bitch believes what she says? shes the host of big brother for fucks sake

shes on orders from up high

>from reddit
>calling others plebs

Well I'm confused

>shes on orders from up high
Eddie McGuire?

Well played.

>Miniscule chance

We've had two attacks already, and they were both by refugees.

>condemning to death

No, that would be Muslims.

>resulted in a mother losing her child to multiple stab wounds in Sydney

I'm from Sydney. This never happened.

>Today I am scared for my child's safety

So fucking leave and don't come back.

>i'm from sydney this never happened

au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/32085676/teen-stabbed-to-death-in-sydney/#page1

Straya.
She has a legit opinion. Which is exactly that. Her word isnt law

Mussies are the biggest cry babies ever... I mean why cant we see a picture of Allah? Is it because he is ugly? Does he have horrible acne?

We have islamaphobia-phobia in this country....
Tolerance and diversity.... until you disagree with me!.

Protecting your nations borders and vetting immigrants is simply logical. There are economic and ethical principles. The US vetted german and european immigrants after world war II ffs :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification

And since when the FUCK is Islam a racial issue? In forensic science and anthropology, ''Caucasian'' is used to describe a skeleton/skull type, rather than a skin color. Arabs are closer related to Europeans than any other 'race'.

Oh yeah and remember folks; it's 100%whiteys fault that poor afghan cunt started slicing up those horrible mean Asians on their European holiday.

What the HELL Australia you can't just ban an entire group of people because they all believe your culture and national values and majority religious belief is a crime against God that needs to be punished both on Earth and in the afterlife AUGH so ignorant

That's what the abos say!

Then don't let their sacrifice be in vain. Learn from their wisdom.

No race mentioned 80% chance of brown on brown

She is 100% right

People who defend muslims are the most ignorant cunts in the world, they just haven't been exposed to them enough yet.

100 000 dead muslim babies is a good thing. There are too many of them.

Really makes you think