>Russian athlete reportedly fails Winter Olympics drugs test

>A Russian athlete who won a bronze medal in the mixed curling at the Winter Olympics has reportedly failed a drugs test. Reports in the Russian newspaper Sport Express suggested the male curler, Alexander Krushelnytsky, had been found with meldonium in his urine.

>If the news is confirmed, the Olympic Athletes from Russia could be stripped of the bronze medal won by Krushelnytsky, alongside his wife, Anastasia Bryzgalovoy.

Same substance that Maria Sharapova was banned for in 2016 btw.

Is it possible to trust Russians at all in sport?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byr4z_fdOnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Confirmed Olympic Athletes from Origins Unknown in 2020.

I'm having a feeling that Ukraine is about to do a lot better in future olympics

yes hello yes were is de brooves :-DDDDD

In curling lmao Why would you need dope to play fucking ice pétanque wtf?
>dignity: absent

ahahahaha holy fuck what is it with these cheating ass russians and meldonium.

>Doping for curling

The maker of the drug said that it's for heart condition or something. I don't think various sporting bodies have done a lot of investigation into how much an advantage this drug gives an athlete.

>cheat
>get bronze
OHNONONONO

>it's been long proven that every single Russian athlete is doped
then why is this a new? what did they expect by letting them participate under other flag?

Better question is, why did they ban athletes that didn't get caught of doping? It's clear that politics is the motivation for this

Nastenka...

Why do Russians love doping so much?

>doping to mop the ice a bit better

>curling
>athlete

are we sure it wasnt the americans?
they looked too good

oh no

What's next, doping for darts?

>win medal
>olympics takes away your medal
lets ignore the canadians

>tfw IOC bans cybernetics in Tokyo 2020

We will never have a cyberpunk games.

This

This whole shit show of a games is rigged by the zionist mafia

Even in the regular olympic games both america and britain on their own end up with more golds than China

A fucking Country with roughly 1.4 Billion People and who have better training facilities

the IOC is a complete jew scam organisation and has 0 credibility

Intelligent people aren't watching these "games" as they know its a rigged stage show run by mossad, cia and mi5

When did Sup Forums become the RT comment section?

do you even sweep bro?

Norway has like 800 people and they win a million medals every winter olympics. :thinking:

calm down putin
russkis are shit

LOL'ing at westerners who can't handle strong leaders like Putin and Kim Jong-Un.

I'm a male, so no.

RT.com comment section might be the best thing on the internet

more athletic than ski jumping and shit like bobsled. Winter Olympics were a mistake

>that ruskie in this ski relay that was literally a minute ahead of everyone is now in 3rd place

Lmao even their doping drugs are shit

>curling is more athletic than ski jumping

Uhhh fucking how?

>winter Olympics were a mistake

t. Shitskin

but why?

Kek, if stripped its another medal for norway!

nobody wants to watch your irrelevant sports you snow nigger. This is why they put this shit on a February morning when everyone in the relevant world is still sleeping

youtube.com/watch?v=byr4z_fdOnM
wow squatting for 3 seconds as gravity slides you down a track so you won't fall off and then you glide in the air and hope the wind is steady must be so fucking athletic

Do you think she knew? Will she still love him if her medal gets taken away?

have you seen our medal count?
if we are doping, it isn't working.

women's curling is like the winter version of beach volleyball. So many close ups of so many hotties. Especially if you're into eyes or yoga pants. even if figure skaters wear less, the cameras in curling being practically up their vaginas the whole time make it much better.

she is too pure

100% guaranteed she was doing it too

I can actually play curling (not an achievement desu), none of us can do ski jumping.

Thats sounds a lot more athletic than curling to me.

>not doping while sweeping

Divorced as fuck.

> curling
> doping

What for?

>Is it possible to trust Russians at all in sport?

>trusting Russians at all

>Even in the regular olympic games both america and britain on their own end up with more golds than China
>A fucking Country with roughly 1.4 Billion People and who have better training facilities

>doping to play winter shuffleboard
>only come in third place
the thirdworld city state of Russia

this.
thats like taking steroids for fishing.

Of course she knew, he was taking it to keep up with her high sexual needs, reports are saying he has been giving it to her 8-10 times a day. And not just regular fucking but karma sutra types moves, no wonder he had to turn to outside help to keep her on his D.

Anyone else looking to "sponsor" some of the next gen of loli Russian skaters to become citizens of their country?

Oh i see now, you're retarded

Mandatory doping when? Obviously most people want to play at their absolutely best. Not like any of these people, or in any sport, have anything to look forward too after their careers.

>meldonium
Meanwhile Norway comes down with an asthma epidemic an we're supposed to believe their world-class athletes need over 9000 doses before each competition.

Every athlete from russia is a cheater or has been a cheater, like it is not a joke anymore. Spain, US, UK, Australia, evwry country has cheaters but in Russia is pretty much every single athlete.

Yeah right it's only Russians who "dope" while innocent westerners are clean as a tear.

this

russia needs to leave the IOC because americans wont stop with this shit and let them play olympics as commonwealth games because that's the only way they can dominate

Evgenia and Alina are pure and I will glass you if you say otherwise.

>Forcing everyone that wants to compete to die in their mid 30s because Russia is insecure

>Britain
su4ka xaxaxaxaxa

All Russian medals should come with an asterisk at this point

This is the only explanation I need.

Yeah, I mean what do they know compared to the knowledge of a Sup Forums poster who looked at the website of the company that makes the drug for a few minutes?

when will we know for sure?

We know its true for sure.
Thats all what u need to know

dont worry one day it will be your time of reckoning

>Doping for curling
>The qt couple who brought 50% audience for curling got caught
>It's Russia again

Man this country is such a meme.

No they're not pure....

If you live in a commieblock and you'll do anything to escape the bleakness.

They arent athletic people just look at fedor

IOC did confirm the first test was positive.
2nd sample results will be announced within 24 hours.
Norway would receive Bronze if they are stripped.

And look what he did to Goldberg and Randleman.

The Olympics has been more about politics for a VERY long time. What do people think the CIA actually do? Most of it is disinformation and pulling the type of shit like this to suede public opinion where they want it.

the tainted dick pills excuse makes a lot of sense

I bet it's FBI agents mixed meldonium in his drink. It's clearly a sabotage

next your going to be telling me the eurovision is political!

Steady hands

>ANOTHER RUSSIAN ATHLETE HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR BANNED SUBSTANCES. UNACCAPTABLE. STATE SPONSORED CHEATING AGAIN!!
> its a fucking member of the curling team

the absolute state of the anti-Russian media

>group sledding
>sledding feet first
>sledding face first
>skate dancing
>shuffleboard on ice

"""""""sports"""""""

What country? They are OAR))))

You do realize that ski jumpers have to keep their weight like wrestlers, boxers, and MMA fighters do otherwise they can't fly. Simple physics.

She has slept with many guys before marriage. You know Russians...

>Taking drugs for curling
>Getting bronze on top of it
That is just the saddest thing I've seen.

You can drop the proxy, Ivan.

>25 year old couple in olympic village
>guy takes drug to increase blood flow

Niggas weren’t enhansing their curling performance

This like thai women dunno why western men marry em

>nice shapely arses in tight trousers
>top down shots of the sweepers show off their hip:waist ratios
>piercing blue eyes everywhere
>qt as fuck ponytails and braids
>tiny Nippon women's team
Brilliant all round.

what are you implying here?