Science: Pedophilia Is ‘Natural, And Normal For Males To Be AROUSED By Children’

>An academic conference held at the University of Cambridge said that pedophilia interest is “natural and normal for males”, and that “at least a sizable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children, and normal males are aroused by children.”

truthuncensored.net/university-academics-say-pedophilia-is-natural-for-males-aroused-by-children/
archive.is/fi7p3

Flicks where the bad guys(Sup Forums) win?

Everyday until you like it!!

stop posting this until you can prove it with a site that isn't called "truthuncensored"

>professor tries to to justify his kid fucking tendencies

goddamn academia needs to be gassed

I think it's the same moron that spammed the "science says we're the same race BUT picture of 2 different looking people"

Is this what people with high IQs do?

>30+ year old man shows up at my door
>says he's my teen daughter's date

>tries to justify his sickness
>my .45 preaches a different tune

sounds like bigotry 2bh

>you then go to prison for life without parole, get raped repeatedly, your family disowns you and you die in prison at 55 due to cancer

Well done.

>normal males are aroused by children

Effectively the truth is that society focuses around four concepts; Youth, Beauty, Sexuality and Reproduction.

Youth decides the age - you are more likely to go for a 30 year old than a 60 year old.

Beauty is varied but primarily relates to good looking skin and a general youthful nature

Sexuality and the general sex focused surrounding make kids, especially teens, horny all the time so they'll go after most things

Reproduction basically directs people to find someone of a youthful age.

Yeah, society is fucked and people are fucked up for thinking it. We're lucky that most people who think these things never act on them. Reading some of the stuff online - i'm terrified about potentially having kids because of what could happen to them.

>going to prison for protecting your daughter from a fucking pervert

lolno

if it was a pedo trying to seduce a boy/son then yea I'd go to jail but not for protecting my daughter.

t. insecure bald manlet

>The conference, which was titled “Classifying Sex: Debating DSM-5″, had featured a number of speakers who spoke in favor of sex with children, which, in essence, is supporting pedophilia.

The American Psychiatric Association (APA), which produces it, had been locked in battle over whether hebephilia should be included as a disorder. Hebephilia is the sexual preference for children in early puberty, typically 11 to 14 year old’s.

Define 'children'.

What would old savage tribes from 10.000 years ago say about this?

>pedo thinking he's somehow in a position to judge others

You can't look down on others when you're literally rock bottom of the social ladder

i-is it our time now bros?

>1950
>going to prison for protecting your daughter from a black man

>1990
>going to prison for protecting your daughter from a lesbian

Always gotta protect your daughter with your BIG gun, right tough guy?

Have you seen 13-16 year olds now? some of them are so fucking stacked they make 20 year olds look like 12 year olds

>my pathetic impotent revenge fantasies preach a different tune

>going to prison for killing a pedophile
They dont get punished at all because they are doing society a favor

Also
>wife leaving you for protecting your daughter from an old dude and you getting raped in prison
Nice cuck fantasies bro

Sure are a lotta pedos asking for tha magnum treatment...

wow, rude.

feel free to cross that line knowing full-well the consequences to your actions

>muh gunz

Don't really feel like it, in the same way that I'm not gay, or black, or a woman. But I do have something called empathy, which you would have if you weren't so intent in finding someone to hate because you're such a loser.

i liek ice cream

the problem with that is that hebophilia is "normalized" with men (insofar that it's not that surprising that a man would be attracted to a 14 year old girl) but not with women or gay men. so you end up having to discriminate your pathology based on gender.

also why the fuck is this on tv i mean like this isnt even cunny spamming this is a straight up pol/news/his/sci thread