alexandreev.deviantart.com/art/Scp-093-571254719
scp-wiki.net/scp-093
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IT CORRUPTED MY FUCKING CAT, CONTAIN THAT SHIT

>.gif
>in 2011+6

...el diablo...

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

YOOOOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE NONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTEEEEEE

El Demonio Siempre Negro
El Señor de las Tinieblas
El Fin de los Tiempos
La Venganza de Dios
El Señor del Averno
El Señor Tenebroso
El Rey del Averno
El Duende del 56%
El Agujero Negro
El África Humano
La Monstruosidad
El Señor Oscuro
La Abominación
El Chupacabras
Materia Oscura
El Destructor
Las Tinieblas
La Aberración
El Roba-almas
El Anticristo
La Maldición
La Oscuridad
El Tenebroso
Paco Johnson
La Calamidad
La Maldición
La Criatura
La Mutación
El Leviatán
El Monstruo
El Renegado
El Demonio
La Mancha
El Goblin
El Oculto
El Orco
El Ser
El Fin

Lacrimosa dies illa, qua ex Averno Princeps Umbrarum resurget.

Miserere mei, Deus.

l'abominable...

This is the best one yet

El goblino has come a long way since his humble origins before he was but a lowly mockery of the American breeding fault soon he realized the true potential of indiscriminate muttness, he embraced it and gradually watched his white index drop, each time growing more and more grotesque but at the same time more powerful, the tipping point of Le 1% was clearly a high achievement but it was only a passing percentile in the way to Le 0%, what the goblino realized onced he achieved this status is that for him was now possible pushing even further below, -1% was thus born by sheer force of unholy will alone but it did not stop there no, the goblino was consumed by an insatiable desire to descend into the realm of all consuming darkness, what future endeavor would el goblino even perpetrate? are we really prepared to understand the thought process of something that discarded it's humanity for absolute obscurity both of mind and body? time will tell i am sure of that, but el goblino probably has managed to acquire the means of escaping time itself by then.

*blocks your path*

GO BACK TO THE ABYSS

Do you know how the Mongrels first came into being? They were whites once, taken by the dark powers, tortured and race mixed. A ruined and terrible form of life. Now... perfected. My fighting Amerimutts. Whom do you serve?.jpg

El Goblino devorando a su hijo (Goya, c. 1820)

- Satanás reencarnado
- El primo de Termineitor
- El Apocalipsis en persona
- El Dementor
- El Coco
- EL Quinto Jinete
- La Pesadilla Humana

LA PERDICION

>fucking europoors we could nuke you all!

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the freest whites in the world.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an American man "le 56%"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are "le 56%"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Tú cállate, congolombiano hijo de puta. Sudaca de mierda, asqueroso panchito indonegroide, narcotraficante, narcoterrorista y follaburras.

>that Sup Forums thread

all me

What happened?

hello proxy poster
how you doin

there is no life in the void only death

what did he mean by that

people are spamming ameriorc threads on Sup Forums all night and Sup Forumsniggers and other redditors are getting triggered

El portador de los tiempos finales...

Lol, no soy indonegroide Manolo culiárdido

where's this from?

De todas las verdades bien dichas que te he puesto sólo has negado la de indonegroide, dando por tanto por hecho que lo de sudaca de mierda, asqueroso panchito, narcotraficante, narcoterrorista y follaburras es verdad. Lo de indonegroide también porque va implícito en lo de congolombiano.

Muérete, basura infecta.

alexandreev.deviantart.com/art/Scp-093-571254719

De todo lo que escribiste por ahí es verdad lo de Sudaca, el resto es puro meme

Read this, including the color tests at the bottom of the page.

scp-wiki.net/scp-093

Bwoy relax, your ass might spontaneosly combust

¿No te acabo de decir que te mueras? Pues ya estás tardando. Aquí mando yo y mis putos cojones.

Tú a callar, esto no va contigo.

El bloato...

I tried

underrated. bonus points for /tg/ material.

Me encanta cuando te pones asi

Aaaaaaaaand it's gone! This time I think it may be justified though.

Why is spanish so difficult? I don't understand how to the adjectives change depending on the sentence structure.

I was disappointed, when the extra cringy "40k Sup Forums" thread got archived before this meme got hold.

> I don't understand how to the adjectives change depending on the sentence structure.

Adjectives change depending on what type of word they are affecting, not depending on the structure.

El demonio

Can somebody post "amerimutt detected" gif?

Even then, i don't fucking get why it changes. I type in a word and it translates 1:1, if i put in a doubleword like sun-beam or potato-chip it will spit out some other random word instead of just combining them, and the gendering of words is so fucking confusing...

holy shit

>the prince of pappardelle

EL OSCURO
EL DEMONIO
LA BESTIA
LA ABOMINACIÓN
EL MONSTRUO
LA ABERRACIÓN
EL CORRUPTO
EL DEMONIO
EL MESTIZO
EL MANCHADO
EL TENEBROSO
LA PESADILLA
EL DEPRAVADO
EL RUIN
EL VIL
EL INFAME
EL IMPÍO
EL SINIESTRO
EL ESPELUZNANTE
EL LÚGUBRE
EL MALIGNO
EL PERVERSO
EL MALICIOSO
EL MALVADO
LA ANGUSTIA
LA CONGOJA
EL TEMOR
EL GOBLINO

>the chief of cannoli

Sup Forumserstellar

Adj. usually end on ado/ido when they affect nouns but there are many irregularities

For instance, fried would be freido/freida but the verb fry gives irregular adjective, so

fried potato (aka potato chips) is papa frita (papa is female noun)

El caramierda.

ayy

They have a cave Sup Forums

*corrupts your dna*

Don't blink