Why the fuck is Trump giving Hillary the presidency??

Most speeches were boring at the 1st day of the convention. Melania plagiarizing someone else's speech.Trump and his running mate giving a terrible interview with 60 minutes just 1 day earlier. WTF?

>1 post by this id

ikr are republicunts even trying??

Are you kidding, leafyboi, it's his to lose at this point.

>Canada
nuff said

Only someone who didn't watch the speeches would call them boring. Shill harder retard

Cause Drumpf is a horribly underqualified piece of dog shit who's way in over his stupid orange head. I bet if he could do it all over again, he would've dropped out before the voting started.

The dumpster fire that is his campaign will only get worse. Don't be shocked to see him trailing Hillary by 10% soon. He may still drop out in a month or two and leave the GOP scrambling to run a Pence/Ryan ticket so we can finally have a normal fucking election instead of this sideshow.

Keep it up. You'll be compensated handsomely. Remember, 0.10 USD for each post.

You wanna see boring speeches? Come back next week.

Wtf I'm #MentallyHill now?

I can smell the cocoa butter and melanin grease through this post

And hillary is a war hawk money laundering pedophile defending human trafficking piece of shit that is the most corrupt politician to ever run for President. Even FBI user says she will start war with Russia within two years. Head of FBI called her careless, reckless, and incompetent. 30,000 emails magically deleted, lied under oath, dead bodies magically follow her wherever she goes. But drumpf is duh meaniehead >;(

Shoot yourself in the face

I said it on this site 4 or 5 years ago this uptick in feminism is setting up Hillary Clinton for president, and also Trump said in the 90's that Hillary would make a great president. Go figure.

Idc if you're for Trump or Hillary. If you don't believe with the way the media is and the demographics of this country that Clinton isn't going to win, your head is in the clouds.

People with any similar views to what Trump had will be remembered as "crazies". That is what picture the media is trying to create, as well as Donald Trump himself. They're both doing a fantastic job. Anyone who criticizes the media's line of rhetoric will be remembered as racist Trumptards. You wait and see.

Coincidence? Nope.

Its basicly between picking a dumb brasilian or an evil russian

>"""""intellectual analysis"""""

Feminism is failing. Look at the ballbusters flop. They're a vocal minority that will not translate into votes. Woman vote for security, and they know hillary will not keep them safe. Pretty simple. Look at both of their facebook pages. Trump gets nothing but love, every hillary post she gets called out on her shit and her ass lashed. It's great to watch

drumpf is a hillary plant

Ahead of time, way under budget.

AND YET SHE IS LOSING GROUND!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

It's like picking Lucifer or Jesus

kek i hope you leave when she becomes president

Source: your asshole

TOP KEK

Butthurt. You will remember me as right when the election is over. Enjoy your time before though.

It's all a scripted joke. Get ready for Hillary!!!! Woo!!! Girl power! Feminism! Elizabeth Warren!!!!

I hope you fuck off to Canada like you liberal cucks said you would when Trump wins.

Just wait until you see the Democratic convention. Isn't Michael Brown's mother going to be there?

Source: the fact that Melania's speech writer was the speech writer for Hillary and Michelle Obama in the past, and there was literally a rick roll in Melania's speech today

Giving you exactly one shekel because this post is too retarded not to respond to.

FUCK OFF LEAF THEY WERE HIGH ENERGY MOST OF THEM

*sips tea*

It's 4D chess!!!!

Even his own party doesn't support him. Did you see how empty the arena was last night? That's proof that the #NeverTrump crowd is way more significant than they anticipated.

Hillary is going to win, no doubt about it

Makes your cognitive processes work, huh....

*sips more tea*

Drumpf is unraveling. It's all downhill from here.

>Clinton
>$25,375,000

>Trump
>$0

HAHAHAHA what a fucking loser.

I can not wait for the salty liberal tears when Trump is victorious. How many do you think will commit suicide?

>b-but muh feminism, how could you fail me??

huh, makes you think...

>calling me a liberal
whats up with you trump cum stains and automatically assuming you know everything?
i dont like trump or her i just dislike stupid people like yourself so i hope you leave this country when she wins cause its one less idiot we have to deal with

The Nixon-Clinton comparison isn't made nearly enough.
They have a lot of striking similarities. Most notably – how they'd do and say anything to get elected.

Almost kind of makes me dig Clinton in a way because I'm kind of a Nixon fan.

>FBI user

Oh god you actually believed that. Trumpcucks are so fucking stupid

It's sad but hilarious how this is turning out. He is crashing the GOP with no survivors.

He may not be a plant, but he sure acts like one.

>two lines of speech cross over
>create media frenzy
>implying this wasn't the plan all along

You're retarded

CAN'T BELIEVE THESE IDIOTS SPEND MILLIONS ON PAYING VIRGINS TO POST ON THIS BOARD, FOR FREE!!!

*sips makes you tea huh /btfo/*

>Why the fuck is Trump giving Hillary the presidency??

HAHAHA, you've only just figure out that Trump is a Clinton plant?

HILLARY BTFO

>his party doesn't support him
>btfo neocon cucks and breaks the record for most votes for a Republican party candidate with millions of votes

Oops

>look ma, i posted it again

>gets this upset over being called a liberal
>claims he isn't a liberal

Ahahahaha classic libcuck

>leafs
>aussies

literally, the lowest of the lowest scum on this site

You're a retarded newfag and you clearly didn't read the threads, kill yourself hill shill faggot.

>And hillary is a war hawk
Not an argument.

>money laundering
Not an argument.

>pedophile
Not an argument.

>defending human trafficking
Not an argument.

>piece of shit
Not an argument.

>most corrupt politician to ever run for President
Not an argument.

>will start war with Russia within two years.
Not an argument.

>Head of FBI called her careless, reckless, and incompetent.
Not an argument.

>30,000 emails magically deleted,
Not an argument.

>lied under oath,
Not an argument.

>dead bodies magically follow her wherever she goes
Not an argument.

>drumpf is duh meaniehead >;(
At least you have one good point.

>He thinks the popular vote matters

First election?

The weakest shitposters on this site, it is all they can afford. The British are even worse, but those are too idiotic to pose a threat. Just look at how bad Brexit was for those shills.

Hey, at least Romanians and the American ones got some clever lines.

Trump has permanently wrecked the GOP and revealed the cucks hiding behind the curtains.

You have to be Jeb Bush himself to think Republican voters will go back to happily choosing candidates pandering to open borders and refugees, defending Iraq, apologizing for the behavior of feral chimps, and accepting the globalist and Obamatrade dicking.

>zerohedge.com
That is what drives me nuts. Trump supporters using a stupid conspiracy website to go after Hillary.
Hillary is smart and she reminds me of Nixon. You stupid faggots completely underestimate her.

>One post by these yids

>brings the party back to the people
>he's a plant tho

Some astounding mental gymnastics f@m

Jeb was the plant and got BTFO

>they're actually all factual arguments to why she should be in prison and not running for president

LOL

>he thinks it doesn't

If it didn't Trump wouldn't have won the nom

She reminds me of mya diamond. Would.

:^)

It doesn't matter. People will forget about this tomorrow.

Both of them are competing to see who can give the other the presidency. I mean Hillary is nominating Warren, seriously? Is she giving Trump the election?
This is a race to the bottom I swear.

>Hillary is smart

Ahahahahahaha a fucking leaf

SAVAGE

Well, Trump promised to nationalize nuclear industry so it makes sense for rosatom to support hillary.

>People who criticize your "God Emperor" are shitposters

kek

They are the lowest shill poster scum. Literally, all of their comebacks are the same. They can't change a thing. Even the Poos in Loos call them out.

If Trump is smart, why did he let his wife copy and paste a speech from someone else?

WTF, is wrong with you stupid hillbillies?

>People like you

kek, permavirgin

Your parent dropped you when you were a child, right?

Most of them are 1 post by this ID

Why even shill here? Really..

Free media time? More people will watch her speech than the normally would. They will also compare Melania to Michael and subconsciously make the connection that she is already the First Lady

Two lines crossing over from a 17 minute speech is completely inconsequential

The 60 minutes interview was hilarious. I quite enjoyed it.

>20 posts by this ID

Keep fighting the good fight MAGA WARRIOR!

Pretty terrible

The Mike Pence pick was just awful

He should've gone with Giuliani that would be an actual winning ticket

Now Trump is gonna get landslided

Practicing sliding Hilldog threads.

And don't worry, they are mostly the same faggots. Don't be naive.

then there is making the media look like misogynistic assholes for running the story into the ground

Yeah I figure as much. Keep changing their IP and repeating the same stupid sound bites

Gtg to bed, shillius inferiorus

They can't hold it together. They are from Reddit SRS, the amateurs, mostly.
>A million dollars wasted

Keep fighting the good fight MAGA bro

That's right! Every post I make $.05 is deposited to my savings account. My rates should increase soon though, I have contacts in the illuminati that will help me negotiate a better deal!

pic related, it's me

Wtf I love jeb now!

Cant wait for Drumpf to fail and Sup Forums to lose its fragile little mindXD

He's making murica great again

Even though you're a shill cunt, here's why.
Trump intentionally rustles jimmys by using some of Michelle Obama's past speech.
The media scream and bitch, and bring it to the attention off-the-wall American people.
Now everyone is comparing the blond Goddess with the sheeboon.
This is some next level shit going on.
Trump is using the pro Hillary media to make Michelle Obama and Hillary look like swamp donkeys.

That's an interesting point.

Bringing Melania to the forefront always brings a barrage of attacks from the left.

They can't be so shitty against Melania and flip around then say Trump is too negative against Hillary now that he says he plans to bring her the real fire.

So, it was all a master plan by the great genius?

>you're a shill cunt
With all due respect, you're really a stupid dickhead to believe that Trump deliberately created this mess.
I thought Trump was smarter. At least smarter than a little prick like you.

Probably, who the fuck knows?
Politics is a game user.
Why so serious?
>admit it, dropping an accusation of shilling is the currency of this place.

>FBI user says

This is bait

>tripfag on pol
>thinks he will be remembered after 5 minutes
>warrior ?
Are you 12 and put hamburger sauce on pizza ?

kek