Are disabled people fine? As long as it's not enheritable and they are productive in some way...

Are disabled people fine? As long as it's not enheritable and they are productive in some way? Like a cripple working desk jobs or a retard stocking shelves?

>enheritable
Or a microcephalic typing posts on Sup Forums?

>Are disabled people fine?
Yes. As long as they're not too disabled. If the malady is inheritable then they should be sterilized. Severely disabled fetus', if detected, should be aborted.

No, cripples are a burden on society but let them live.

I'm not talking like "is it human?" disabled, I just mean the slow people you see cleaning floors at fast food places for example

Yes, of course. A cripple who works is more useful than you average /r9k/ neet

You need lower IQ people to do those jobs. The thing is you need them to also be placid, preferably highly religious, people in order for them not to chimp out

Yes, as long as they can use their brain

If the person is just a little slow but otherwise a productive member of society I see no problem with them.

I even know a couple and they are genuinely good people. One stocks shelves at Walmart and the other collects carts at Lowes.

I have reactive arthritis but I'm pretty alright. As long as I eat enough vegetables it doesn't do much. It's "genetic" but you have to get food poisoning to have any damage. Plus I have massive testosterone levels

As long as they have some nice genes. But where will you find disabled cuties as fertile as these?

What's wrong with the two on the right?

Yea I work at a coffee shop and we have this mentally disabled guy who works at the shop in the complex. He comes in sometimes and it's funny because he always flirts with the 18 year old girls who work here and dude is like 55 years old, built like a brick house somehow though, so it's pretty funny to me.

I've thought about it, and I came to the conclusion that as long as they are not NEGATIVELY affecting society, then It's fine by me. Even if they just sit at home all day while their mother/spouse takes care of them, that's not really a net loss. Once they become a burden on society while having currently given nothing, as well as nothing in the past, or the foreseeable future, they are useless.

people are fucking morons here sometimes

one hardworking, responsible nigger is worth 3 white men who do nothing but sit on their asses and collect welfare

Aspergers and mute, iirc?

Which is what makes them so rare, right?

Deaf-mute and no legs.

I work with people who have progressive neurological diseases; some genetic ones like huntington's disease all I have to say is STERALISE THEM.

Need sauce on that ass

While the disabled might not be a total drain on society, they are undesirable and degenerate and therefore will be culled on the day of the rope.

You are a terrible person. We obviously owe these people our care, consideration and sympathy. The core of a functional, conservative morality is an acute concern for innocence in its many guises - whether in the young, elderly, infirm, disabled, or even among animals.

I should also add: Or at least until there's gene therapy where undesirable genes can be removed and prevented from being passed onto the next generation.

Why should we allow young children to live as burdens, imagine the shit quality of life they're going to be living. As soon as they become even self aware they're going to thinking about suicide every day.
For people with huntington's disease they can pass that onto the next generation. Some people even try to have multiple children in an effort to reduce the change of having affected individuals, but it only increases the risk. I've looked after people with strong family histories and you have to wonder why these people do it. Some that are at risk take the decision to not to have children.