youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
youtube.com/watch?v=t6o84NU9Ees
youtube.com/watch?v=A-g2hTC7-lA
youtube.com/watch?v=NVqxoA52kjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitler did nothing wrong , the jews are behind everything ,

/bread

Way too easy m8

Hitler really was an evil psychopath. The ultimate red pill on this cancer board

Jews are in high positions of all the world's most important and powerful institutions. They, along with other elites, have been fabricating and exaggerating social woes to seed chaos throughout the world for many years. The end goal of this is a form of conquest, whereby failing nations and suffering people will become reliant upon, and eventually integrated into, these large institutions.

They think this is a good thing. They see democracy as a roadblock to success. They envision a beautiful future wherein the human race is entirely united and at peace under wise rule, and to build that future they will destroy everything.

Easiest fast most efficient way to red pill someone is just to direct them to YouTube and type feminist fails or sjw fails

Wtf I hate Jews now

Sup Forums is mostly uneducated hicks with illusions of grandeur and satire

There is nothing to do, and nowhere to go.

There is nothing to see, and no one to know.

Once you realize this you realize the World.

youtube.com/watch?v=m7fk8byLKpQ

All you need to see:

>youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g

Just ask yourself, deep inside, do you not prefer your own race? You have a shared history, culture and BLOOD.

The entire reason countries even exist is because people who share these 3 things like to group together.

>

youtube.com/watch?v=t6o84NU9Ees
youtube.com/watch?v=A-g2hTC7-lA

youtube.com/watch?v=NVqxoA52kjI

Germans are wild half-slavs, and can't be aryans.

Hitler was a polish-hater jew.

True aryans are polish

this.
nice flag

>Sup Forums Blew me the fuck out with superior arguments and rhetoric
>they are meanies! Meanies i tell ya!

biggest red pil is that post like this are from reddit

Hitler loved his people, and despite what the overwhelmingly Jewish media says, he was quite an intelligent, rational person