Anthropoid (2016)

Has anyone else seen this? Just watched it, fucking intense final third when the Germans attack the resistance fighters

Isn't another movie about Reinhard Heydrich's assasination coming out this year?

Saw it when it came out, purdy good IMO

>implying they'll ever let us forget about the 6 billion

yeah, good movie, knowing that it's based on a true story made it even more intense

9/10 movie (srs)

>knowing how the story ends before watching the movie
>more intense
Step up you shill game. You're embarrassing yourself.

Heydrich was pretty much the only German of high importance to the Reich that got killed by the allies

troll harder ;)

Fritz Lang made a very different but good version a year after the actual assassination called Hangmen Also Die

>see how the shill recoils. He's been found out.

back to Sup Forums kiddo

germany killed lots of czechs in retaliation for reinhard getting killed, so it's stupid to make a movie glorifying a couple of retard assasins who caused their fellow czechs get cuckolded by ze germans

what about rommel

I don't think it really got too much spotlight in the film since it was from a very focused perspective but the assassination got the Nazis to wipe out the village Lidice because they thought the assassins were hiding there. The Nazis also stole all the kids from Lidice and gave them to German families.

The memorial Czech made to commemorate it is fucking haunting

the Gestapo interrogation scene was a little too brutal to handle

Jamie Dornan is my new gayfu

Even more, they shot in the real room the real guy was interrogated in.

seems like there are a lot of WW2 flicks coming out lately, anyone else notice this trend?

The German government threatend his family if he didn't commit suicide, (they found out he was involved with the stauffenburg plot to kill Hitler) nothing to do with the allies

Tell me you wouldnt suck this man's dick.

I wouldn't, cause I'm no fag

>HHhH (The Man with the Iron Heart) (2017)

>Distributed by The Weinstein Company

> Cédric Jimenez directed the film based on the script he co-wrote with David Farr and Audrey Diwan, which was financed by Légende Films

>Légende Enterprises is a French film production company founded by Alain Goldman in 1992.[1][2]

Translation from French Wiki
>Jimenez' first film was a financial flop but brought him to the attention of Alain Goldman who would start his career and produce his future films (mentor/disciple relationship)

>Born in an Ashkenazi Jew family, Goldman's grandfather was the first representative for Universal Pictures in France in the 30's. His father Daniel Goldman was the head of United International Pictures.
>In his youth, Alain Goldman was a militant for the Betar (The Betar Movement (בית"ר, also spelled Beitar) is a Revisionist Zionist youth movement. It was closely affiliated with the pre-Israel Revisionist Zionist splinter group Irgun Zevai Leumi. It was one of many right-wing movements and youth groups arising at that time that adopted special salutes and uniforms.[1] Today, Betar promotes Jewish leadership on university campuses as well as in local communities.[3]), then moves to live in Israel at 18 where he completes his studies. He then moves back to France and marries Rose Bosch.

For further references

>The Round Up (La Rafle) is a 2010 film directed by Roselyne Bosch and produced by Alain Goldman. Based on the true story of a young Jewish boy, the film depicts the Vel' d'Hiv Roundup, the mass arrest of Jews by French police who were accomplices of Nazi Germans in Paris in July 1942.[2]

>In an interview for the French magazine Les années laser in September 2010, Roselyne Bosch compared people who do not cry at the film to "spoiled children", or cynics who "consider human emotions as an abomination or a weakness", just "like Hitler did". Her remarks were strongly criticized by several French media,[7][8]

>Czechs kill Heydrich
>Germans kill 15,000 Czechs
Uh, good job?

I am not accepting that as an excuse.

>that k:d ratio
GG

One strong aryan is worth more then 15000 subhuman czechs, so it's still a win