So...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fTuHSSHHKY
track-trump.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DONALD

PLUMPF

KLUMPF

This weekend Trump left Mar-al-Lago to take a brief vacation to the white house. Or, as he calls it, the first servant's quarter.

[laughter]

CHEETO IN CHIEF!

>crowd erupts into rapturous applause

why

>So...according to Trump...
>*audience starts to boo and scream*
>..or should I say, Drumpf?!
>*audience erupts in cheer and laughter, starts shouting colbert colbert colbert!"
>But seriously folks, we can't go on like this as a country, we need to stand together!
>*audience starts crying and clapping while shouting "impeach drumpf!"*

aha

ha ha

aaahaaaaah

youtube.com/watch?v=7fTuHSSHHKY

maybe if he doesn't want to be made fun of for being a lazy fat LOSSR maybe he shouldn't be taking golf vacations EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND LIKE HE OCCUSED OBAMA OF DOING

Token black guy must know he's the token black guy by now

to be fair he did just about everything he said he would do at the start within the first few days.

I don't even get why he plays Golf. It's a fucking gayass sport. Jesus Nigga. Do some fucking squats or something.

Yeah all those EO's that didn't went through.

>doesnt repeal aca
>reneges on wall and immigration
>gets us into another war in Middle East
>doesn't label chin currency manipulator
Okay trumpkin , WHAT HAS THIS FAT FUCK DONE?

not Trumps fault lib judges rule by personal political opinion and not law

GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF THE GOLF COURSE AND GET US A REAL MUSLIM BAN ALREADY. BRING IT TO THE SUPREME COURT IF YOU HAVE TO, YOU WILL WIN

track-trump.com/

nice site for this stuff

hilldawg memes are so fucking bad they're ironically top tier

Obama also made like a million EO's that didn't pass. The president doesn't get to do whatever they want, that's stupid. If he wants to do any of that shit he will have to actually work for it. Which apparently he isn't.

No he didn't, his first few days were a hilarious disaster where he couldn't get anything done. Signing a piece of paper doesn't automatically lead to results

BENNY BLORF

DUDE OBAMA WENT TO GOLFING WHILE A PRESIDENT LMAO

Obama signed a EO to close Gitmo, that worked out well for him.

He isn't. The media is trying to correlate going to Mar-a-Lago = playing golf. And he goes to Mar-a-Lago because the White House is either bugged by the CIA or just so happens to be flooded with leakers.

>let me post this pasta so I can reinforce this false narrative that liberal media has nothing substantive to talk about Trump