Why don't you stop watching boring films and appreciate some true 2D kino?

why don't you stop watching boring films and appreciate some true 2D kino?

Seriously, watch this masterpiece

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HW0v-NuudQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys weeb

Horrible pacing

>something happens
>spend next 5 minutes visiting each and every character to hear what they're thinking about the thing that happened

This board is for adults, Sup Forums

Sup Forums here. SnK is entry level shit for plebs. Get some better taste and watch Knights of Sidonia you faggot.

>weeb

>2D Kino
>not Waltz With Bashir
Go fuck yourself.

Here you go Sup Forums

this will help

I'm watching Ergo Proxy atm. AoT looks lame

mediocre show

neither the masterpiece its made out to be by normies or the complete garbage its made out to be by autists

Thx man!

I didn't like it.

Didn't get the joke?
All of those shows are actually shows within shows, and serve either a narrative or a humorous purpose.
This image was created by people from Sup Forums as a clever way to tell newfags to fuck off.

>tfw Satoshi Kon is fucking dead
anime is doomed

youtu.be/HW0v-NuudQw

I wouldn't say it's mediocre. I figured it was trash honestly, never watched it though I read a bit of the manga.

Eventually, I broke down and gave it a watch and honestly, the production value alone makes it pretty damn great. Not a masterpiece, but definitely really fucking good.

>obvious underage thread
>swaglord won't delete it because it benefits his company by mining data for japans next attempt at "cool japan"
disgusting

I don't understand.

>Watching normie entry level shit
Watch Dragon Maid you fucking plebittor.

The normies were right this time SnK is just a masterpiece in all of its aspects, plot-wise, all characters are important and developed, good pacing, outstanding cinematography, scenario and overall animation quality, epic soundtrack There's not a single flaw in SnK It's just such an honest show

Is it fun being the contrarian?

right dude, now go watch your Bergman or whatever the shit you tell yourself you like to seem more smart

only anime thats good is Full Metal ____Panic____

>this b8

Sup Forums on Sup Forums threads are pure kino tho

^w^

>a reddior and underage
how much data will they get from this one
oh boy

tbqh i'll give it to em for delivering on the frenetic potential of this kind of acrobatic combat, or at least as much as could reasonably be expected on a tv budget

thats a lot of garbage there

Why are you pretending these threads aren't made by and for Sup Forums cancer?

Also star trek is shit
fucking trek pedos

Better Sup Forums cancer than Sup Forums cucks.

fuck off, you clearly haven't watched the anime if you're complaining about one thread on this masterpiece in the past year.

this anime deserves some more love on Sup Forums desu

Stop watching kino.

the dubbed version is awesome, can't wait until the 2nd season comes out my dudes!

Is Madoka Magica Kino?

when will he learn

Real Sup Forums here, don't listen to this faggot. He has shit taste. Watch Boku no Pico. Best anime ever made.

>contrarion

It's hard to get into a show where all the main characters keep dying.
That really puts me off.

Real Sup Forums here, don't listen to this faggot. He has shit taste. Watch Hunter X Hunter. Best anime ever made.

This

why? do you need Deus Ex Machina? Can't handle unpredictable realistic plot?

Most overrated shit

This

Sup Forums's gonna shit when season 3 comes around and the whole Jews vs Nazis shit happens.
>Titans are jews
>the dindu nuffin

(((Levi)))

sexy as fuck

>LOGH

YES

Underrated post.

Pacing was horrid on this show, jesus.

>reddit on titan
>good

posting actual tv anime kino for adults that finished recently