How is "race" treated in Brazil? Is there "racism" in the retarded American sense?

How is "race" treated in Brazil? Is there "racism" in the retarded American sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

gpgbh.com.br/categoria/mulheres
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes of course. Maybe even more than in USA because here political correctness is only skin deep because it's enforced by law, but deep inside people only trust white skinned people.

It isn't to the point that 50% of our country is racemixed and people don't give a fuck. Literally everyone has almost all ethnicities in their DNA. Religion is literally what united all races to the point that our nazi party literally wanted to blend all races with religion and create a single brazilian race to dominate the world

why do you keep on spouting memes?

Basically this.

>4 IPs

Not really. We have had important black figures in Brazil since mid XIX century such as Machado de Assis.
What exists nowadays though are retards like who see how racism exists in America and want to mimic you, importing their own victimization obsession here.

Now everything is labeled racism by people who don't even have skin so dark. Meanwhile we have a lot of haitians immigrants, and they live here just fine, with no complaints of being discriminated. Even in the south of the country where blacks are a minority (

This entire post = lie.

BOSTIL IS SHIT
PEOPLE DON'T RESPECT EACH OTHER
WE'RE ALL EFFEMINATE CULTURAL MARXIST KEKS
DON'T COME YOU WILL GET MURDERED
STAY HOME

esse OP precto é um macaco assinante da NET postando com proxy porque o turco range baniu o provedor dele

wew. I know that in the south, where I live, they are treated pretty well. Of course it's hard for them to just continue with their previous professions here. Brazilians who emigrate to the USA or Europe rarely can continue with their previous professions too, simply because their diploma aren't validated there. But I know for a fact nobody mistreats them in the south (with exceptions of course, like there are exceptions for everything).

It's kinda ironic though. The places with most black people of Brazil is the place who mostly mistreats haitian immigrants. Really makes you think.

>south, where I live,
escória

yeah user, keep showing them how pathetic you are :^)

Light skinned negroes are called white by the race baiting government and assorted marxists for their demagogy. The end.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

Um Brasileiro, não importa quanto o influxo redditardo ache que qualquer post é um proxy.

Shouldn't you be spamming a thread about how much you hate muslims because you think it'll make the Euros accept you as white right about now?

Racism is a crime here and so we keep it to ourselves and our friends.
You'll almost never hear racist chants in public but racism is all you do around the people you trust. White brazilians are, for the most part, not blind to the pattern behind rampant crime.

Also, uncle Adolf did nothing wrong.

>he is a proxy
>he is one person all over Sup Forums
You god damn retard.

Brazil is just like us. Their ghettos are black/brown, middle class whiter, upper class all germans/north italians/portuguese etc. Same in the US except our upper class is mostly anglo.

We have plenty of white trash around here, not everything is sunshine & rainbows.

Hey Amerimutt oblivious to reality, let me tell you one truth that none told you before: it is WAY easier to find a black man in USA than in Brazil. I tell this because I've been in the USA.
(we have browns, but pure black is quite rare here)

I bet you’re white

Our blacks aren't pure

we do too, most of them are irish, scottish or english

I don't know if Americans would consider me white, since polish and italians aren't considered white.
My ancestry is european though.

How much would a good quality prostitute cost me in Brazil and how can I find one

Why there is no subjunctive after "que" in the tittle?

not all que's are followed by verbs in the subjunctive, in this sentence que may translate to "that" as in "Migrants say THAT a lot of brazilians considered Haitians as slaves"

Aha, thx.

Search for gpguia
Lurk that forum. Prices vary a lot depending on the region.

Here is a catalog for the ones in my city, just click on the one you like and you can see her hourly rate and cell phone

gpgbh.com.br/categoria/mulheres

Also here is a map of all the brothels in Belo Horizonte if you ever wanna come here ( it's a big city 6M people, it's were 7-1 happened)

How this thread ended with pimpering?

Don't bother coming to BH ( ) city.
It's the most generic dusty, filthy and ugly capital of Brazil. And it's violent just like Rio.
If you want to be mugged, Rio at least is pretty.

it's better than what were talking about

What? If you ask any Brazilian they would never chose Rio

It's a Latino thread

Our rednecks are usually German since this is the only legit white people immigration that we received here.

So latino threads = whores?

We barely talk about whore in /luso/

>only legit white people
I guess that's true if you're a poltard and don't count the polish, the italian, the ucranian, the french, and the russian.

doesn't everything in Brazil end um in pimpering anyway?

>Violent just like Rio
haha only if you're filth poor and live in the shithole they call ZN, other than that you're right, bh is a not a tourist friendly city. The only thing that stands out here is that we have the best bar/pub culture of SA (and very hot woman, even for brazilian standarts) , if you're into that it could be worth it

No one want to have nigger babies

That's the brazilian way.
It's a country where sex, booze and football are the only kind of hobbies you can have.

It's a country with no culture (except if you count FUNK and PAGODE as culture), no films scene, no theater scene.
There's no space to have hobbies where you build stuff too, since everything is expensive and a lot of stuff has to be imported - which means a 60% tax on everything.
Hiking can be dangerous because there are muggers everywhere.

Sex is literally the only thing we have to do here. Even in our """literature""", most books are some kind of romance with a handsome young guy, a slut and her cuck husband.

>So latino threads = whores?
Yes, it's either that or talking about who's whiter.

Oh boy, it is way worse.

You guys abolished slavery in 1865. Brazil didn't until 1888.

Even nowadays if landowners want subsidies from the government they have to prove that they have no slaves on their farms.

So, now imagine how poor all those black people have been and still are and how white got much better. The result is that everyone thinks that blacks are mentally inferior and incapable of productive working.

So no, there is no racism in the American sense, in fact, the American racism would be an upgrade (minus KKK)

wtf I LOVE brazil now

good for them, one drop rule still applies

In Brazil all it takes to be white is to have one white ancestor. So even a Russian could make Brazil whiter.

Thank you, very helpful

Why? That's not a good thing, sexual deviance and alcohol is just how we deal this broken country. It's a country of hopeless people.

The main news journal which airs everynight is pretty much only about the new corruption scandal, whichever it is. Not even lying, you can ask any brazilian who watches the Jornal Nacional. Murder is not news worth anymore. Everyday we watch how we're being fucked in the ass by the government and how we can't do anything about it while they laugh at us.
Brazil has a higher suicide rate than countries like Japan, and is one of the countries with highest rates of people with anxiety.

IF WE DIDN'T FUCK, WE WOULD ALL BE MAD BY NOW, DO YOU UNDERSTAND IT YOU FUCKING GERMAN FUCKTOY?

Then sort yourself out. Do you have any idea how many people were displaced and moved during and after both world wars?
Please Ivan.

Oh sorry, you aren't polish. I didn't see the small thingy in your flag.

>Racism is a crime here
Wtf I love brazil now

Poland has white on top. Indonesia is Singapore without the moon.

Polish flag has the red half at the bottom you dumb ape.

Like I said we only care about pussy and getting drunk.

>being too afraid to go out hiking because muggers
just go hiking in private property, if you have a country house in any decent development they must have a few hiking trails with waterfalls and maybe motocross tracks
>since everything is expensive
Is not even that expensive, an cheap aeromodel shouldn't cost you more than 2K reais and a good one won't go past 5K, if you wanna a real plane you can get one+training and license for about 1/2 a million.
> most books are some kind of romance with a handsome young guy
Capitães da Areia, Grande Sertão, Memorias de um Sargento, Vermelho Amargo among many others, you're cleary ill informed about the wonders of our literature

>racism
They're all equally brown/asian mixed.
Racism wouldnt make sense .
It's like the Amerimutt meme only real

>just go hiking in private property
> cheap aeromodel shouldn't cost you more than 2K reais and a good one won't go past 5K,
>it just varies from 2* minimum wage to 5*minimum wage
t-t-thanks rich-dono.
I'm glad to know that being rich can solve problems that poor people have in Brazil.

>he unironically thinks mixing leads to no racism

TECNOBREGAAAAAAAAAAA

Based Brazil

Race in latin america as a whole isn't even an issue because there are not even racial census. And the few there are all lack seriousness and professionalism, everybody can basically put the race they like the most; for ex. a full blooded Incan fresh out of the Andean highlands or guarani from the jungle can write on paper that he's white/european and it's a valid document because it's all self-reported.

That's why 'white' numbers in Latin America are exagerated as fuck. If we take Latin America as a whole, the percentage of real NON- mestizo/castizo/pardo/multiracial whites is around 15%, if generous.

>being rich
You don't need to be rich to do any of the things I listed, 7K a month and good conections should do it ( maybe not the real airplane but for sure the license and renting one on the weekends), update your definitions of rich, your only "rich" after around 1M dollars or 3M reais and that's "riquinho" not "ricasso"

Spending 5k on a fucking toy is not something people who aren't at least upper-middle class can afford, retard.
Go jump off a bridge.

In fact, your post just shows how some people in Brazil live in completely different realities than the rest of the country. Sad!

>They're all equally brown/asian mixed

What?

>there are not even racial census
only we don't have it, the rest afaik, does.

You're talking about a hobby, these are things your gonna expend most your off duty time on, and someone making 1.853 ( the average salary) can't spend 2K on a toy that will last them at least a year or two?

We have them but yeah, they're bullshit.

Shitaloniggers and portushits aren’t White. 1/16 Italian? Mulatto

*spend
Inequality creates competition which moves the market and creates jobs and wealth, have you never taken a sociology class?

Now you're being retarded on purpose.
You know damn well, or should know, most people don't really that kind of money at the end of the month.

So, when do we start talking about those old chinese and mongolian raids that plagued your part of the globe?
One drop rule Ivan, you gotta sort yourself out.

>Now you're being retarded on purpose.
yeah I am and you're mostly right, the mode ( a moda aritmética ) of the brazilian worker salary is really the minimum wage of R$ 979. That being said I enjoy the debate and would ratter continue to enact an asshole who has no real notion of how society works, may we continue to do that? ( from now on i'll switch back to my other persona)

What most people have or how they live doesn't matter, they have no voice or control, they're mostly dumb, the avarage brazilian IQ is bellow 100, can people that dumb even realize how bad their situation is?

I don't know about the local mulatto nazi here but I'm "black" and I never really suffered any kind of blatant racism. Most members of organised crime here are pardos anyway so there's no reason to be racist against blacks any more than them unless you just want to imitate anglos. There's also no real notion of racial purity so it's very hard to see nazis other than on 4chin.

>i'm a nigger so everyone else in this country has to be one
Top insecurity m8.

What? I never said you were black. I'm 90% sure you're a pardo though, they always are.

Internet is just real life. You just don't see this in real life because racism is crime.

>internet is real life
Woah, I wonder how much of an autistic shut-in do I have to be to genuinely believe this. Your life is sad, bro. Go outside a bit, it's good for you.

why do you write "black" in quotes?

I'm 90% sure you're not from the south. One walk in any capital and you're guaranteed to see a couple iron crosses around.
Just because we can't call you a dumb ape in public doesn't mean there's no racism.

He is right, lol, people here say what they can't say in real life.

>autistic

Keep thinking it's autism. "É coisa de preto"

We aren't openly racist in real life because it's a crime, but here we are free

I live in the city of Rio, my friend. And I live in one of the most populous, mostly white neighborhoods. You just don't go outside, follow the advice I gave to the other pardo monkey and try leaving your room.

In Brazil it's pkay being racist against asians, but against blacks? Wew.

Stop spreading lies about Brazil, please. Making it seem more racist won't make it seem more first world, it will just make it seem like a bigger mess of a country.

Protip: the few whites in rio are most likely the most racist people on this country. Imagine having to deal with rampant ape crime every fucking day of your life.

Are you saying that you purposefully lie to make Brazil seem like less of a trainwreck?

>lies

Nigga, we are very racist. We just aren't openly racist because it's a crime. But if you want to keep telling lies, just go ahead.

I don't really think rich white people have to deal with blacks, much less violent or thug ones. I'm literally the only black in my commie block. That poster was probably made by a poor nazipardo monkey like you. And Rio doesn't have any less whites than São Paulo or Minas Gerais does, you're looking at nazi Brazilian chans too much.

You are just bluepilled. Lot of people would never contract a black women as secretary for example.

Probably because most black women are poor and have no qualifications. But there's quotas for that, not that I agree with them.

>quotas

See? You're dumb as fuck. First you say we have no racism, now you support quotas.

Silly user, you're supposed to read my post until the end. And make sure you actually understand it before replying, that's very important.

Oh, do go ahead and enlighten me on how things are down here. I'm sure you know more than me, who gets to live here.
I'm also pretty sure that being forced to live inside gated communities in constant fear of crimes counts as having to deal with niggers.

Why don't you come down here and provoke the first group with iron crosses that you see? :^)

>browsing hue nazi sites
>ever
Hahaha, no.

Calling someone black is a crime here, so of course we don't do it outside, it's because we can't.

I've never seen a "group with iron crosses" where I live. Actually, I've never seen them anywhere. I've heard about skinheads though. In a documentary.

And crime is a nigger thing