How do you turn this into a full length major motion picture?

how do you turn this into a full length major motion picture?

Context

average day in america

same way they did that bus movie with trejo

Hell they made 3 movies out of that

DAMN WHTEY BOIS KILLING OUR PEOPLE

Idris Elba

Have the old man played by Danny Glover, and have the thug who dindu nuffin played by Trayvon Martin

nice

>Americans don't celebrate Easter
>man shaped as an Easter egg shoots up people on Easter Sunday
CANNOT FUCKING FABRICATE

this is why i'm glad i'll never fall in love again

Comments like these are cathartic, thanks for being such a piece of my recovery from dealing with tough issues like in the OP, kys my man just keep yourself safe, my man.

Muslim black man found out girlfriend cheated on him and has been on a killing spree all day. He's claimed he's killed 16 people and says he will not stop.

Cleveland police must be nonexistent, this guy was posting for hours before all his accounts were locked.

>he was walking home from Easter dinner with his family

Fuck

He's like a black Uncle Ben. The sweetest, most caring old man you could hope to meet gunned down by a maniac.

Stay safe, anons.

As a guy that has watched gore for 9 years, this is fake.

nice

i'm just thankful i didn't hear it with the audio, just read the transcript and fuck, i hope they burn this bastard alive

Imagine living for that long. Growing up, meeting a qt 3.14 and marrying her, having kids, raising them, watching your kids have kids. You celebrate Easter with your family, everyone has a good time and you leave happy, knowing everyone is doing well. Suddenly, a stranger walks up to you. You think nothing of it, maybe he needs directions or needs your help. He pulls out a gun. You put your hands up and ask him not to do it. He pulls the trigger. Before you can comprehend what's happened, before you've hit the ground, you're fucking dead. It's all over. That's it.

do americans really not celebrate easter? I know they do easter egg hunts

Yes, we do celebrate Easter. Don't know what that other user is talking about.

It's crazy how you can watch shit like this happen in movies all day and barely feel anything, no matter how realistic it is, but watching it actually happen makes your heart sink.

>That's it.

No, I don't think so.

Honestly this idea is just insulting. If that old man goes to heaven then how has that guy done anything wrong? He should kill as many people as possible to get them to heaven faster if that was the case.

fucking retards watch the video before you post a reply

you can clearly see he's black

No, that's definitely it.

why did you include me, i didn't assume the race or identity of the killer you stupid fuck

And?

I'm the guy who posted

Trump's America

This. All the wackos are going nuts because they aren't living in a country that puts up with them anymore.

>Muslim black man found out girlfriend cheated on him and has been on a killing spree all day. He's claimed he's killed 16 people and says he will not stop.
>Cleveland police must be nonexistent, this guy was posting for hours before all his accounts were locked.
they didnt catch him yet wtf?

I went to bed and now he's up to 16 people? wtf

He's claimed 16 people. Probably bullshitting.

he had to choose the sweetest old man possible, the fuck.

then again he probably had no balls running up to some gang bangers.

I thought they did

This. He probably went after the most harmless dude he could find because while he is crazy enough to kill someone in cold blood, he is not man enough to put himself in danger.

Not a fucking chance he would even try this with a gangbanger.

Moron would have 35 holes in him before he could even fumble for his glock

>Muslim black man

he wasn't muslim afaik

I don't think you understand how this board works. Everything bad ever done is by Muslims and the mainstream media is lying and telling us it's all innocent, God-fearing, Christian Americans.

Meh he lived a full life

Man, i feel a little horrible, i kind of thought it might have been fake

niggers

What the fuck was his problem?

If you look closely toward the end, you can see the old man pissed his pants too,