Brazil has the largest italian, portuguese, lebanese and japanese diaspora

>brazil has the largest italian, portuguese, lebanese and japanese diaspora
>second largest german and polish diaspora
Why would anyone come to this shithole?
Why they didn't went to USA instead?

*Why didn't they go to USA instead?
you only need the past tense ONE time per phrase. normally in the auxiliary verb.

literally all these diasporas are integrated and happy while in the US they need to stand out or commit crimes because they are literally excluded from society

eh, yeah
my english is a bit rusty i admit.

USA was full and Brazil was the plan B.
Like when a store is out of your favorite brand and you have to settle for a downgraded brand you don't really like but you can't be picky.

Because they were dumb farmers and when they came they heard "Brazil is the country of the future".

A few of them still managed to get successful business and their families live the good life today even if most ares still poor.

We weren't always a commie shithole, dumb monkey

wrong, it was because the government paid these diasporas to come here

nonwhites aren't welcome here

>they are literally excluded from society
>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY

The only ones who self segregate are the ones too dumb to learn English and 1st gen immigrants.

This and this.

Brazil wasn't really a bad country until the end of dictatorship when all commies were in power

literally the italian diaspora there literally imported their mafia and crime to survive, while here they literally ascended on their own and built the biggest industrial empire of the southern hemisphere back then, and that when they were a first gen immigrants

They wanted to go to USA but they couldn't so they went to the next place that would offer them money or land and they went to Brazil, but it was never a first choice.
USA has beem known as the land of opportunity since way before 1776.

Brazil wasn't a commie shithole even in 1945 in the first place. It was a pretty cool country actually.

So you were alive back then uh? Tell us about it.

shitalians are subhuman

Germshits were the niggers of the XIXth century, they bred like bugs, just like niggers in Africa.

It was safe as fuck. No commies protecting bandits. This is all that matters

We went to both actually.

Brasil é branco.

Why ameridumb literally use the word "literally" every literally time.
It's a shitty word stop use that

because I don't give a fuck about speaking good english

Says the pimp of light skinned whores

I would kill that fag myself with my barehands