So I was hanging out with a black guy breaking the law

>so I was hanging out with a black guy breaking the law
>and then the police stopped us!
>not sure if you white folks are aware hehe, but that happens a lot with us

wow, this truly is the magnum opus of standup comedy.

I preferred Jim Nortons latest

>t. reductivism

There are moments in that special where he clearly still has some comedy in him, but most of it was just awful.

>WHITE PEOPLE BE RAYSIISS COPS BE RAYSISS
>*standing ovation*

That was a good joke inside of a decent story, I don't see the problem.

>"But then I wasn't worried because I'm Dave Chappelle"

It was pretty good.

I can't believe people thought it was better than Louis new stand up. It was weak.

Chappelle is a lot like nas. They have an obvious gift that is slowly being overtaken by their need to be more and more political as they age and they are complete morons when it comes to politics.

Dave is a hollow shell of what he used to be so no shit

Itt Plebs

How can you be this fucking wrong? Both of daves were solid. That louis ck shit was some of the worst stand up ive ever seen

>makes wacky noise
>depending on audience reaction he makes it over and over again
Jesus just kill yourself

Is that not the audience's fault for finding silly shit funny?

>*slaps microphone on thigh and laughs to himself*

No? Hack comedy is a thing because people will still laugh at it. People will cram up to watch the latest transformers. Michael Bay is still a hack, and louis' latest special is still shit.

His brand of polite vulgarity is endearing, I love his fifty renditions of the same story about a white woman sucking black dick.

>yo, police be killin' us black folks
>this is what low IQ populations that can't follow simple instructions like, "keep your hands up - don't reach into your pockets", actually believe

But smarter people capitalizing on stupid people's ability to be entertained by tripe is not the smarter person's fault.

WHats the name of this standup doont have netflix and cant find it online

AYO STAND UP

Please just go back to Sup Forums, we don't care.

Are you guys retarded or just too young to have seen chapelles earlier stand up? The joke in question was a weak lazy rehash of his old joke about how he was driving with his white friend who got pulled over and said he didn't know he wasn't allowed to speed. His whole Netflix special was fucking garbage. Either he's lost whatever he once had or he just doesn't give a shit. Stop shilling though, seriously. It's fucking embarrassing.

>misquoting the setup
>missing that he pointed out how he wasn't worried, because he's a rich famous guy

Wonder how many dipshits in here will go off of what OP typed hook, like, and sinker

>implying the paraphrased "misquote" has a significantly different meaning than a direct quote
>implying the information you just provided makes the joke any better
>defending one of the most pathetic, blatant money grab "come back" specials in the history of stand up comedy

Go fuck yourself

Do white men really get it easy from the cops? One lied to me about running a stop sign since I guess he has a ticket quota to meet. I'm white. If I had weed I'd go to jail just like a nigger.

>If I had weed I'd go to jail just like a nigger.
If you're dumb enough to have it out in the open during a traffic stop you deserve it.

No thanks, snowflake. Get triggered more.

And I would go to jail just like a nigger.

Hahaha I'm the snowflake? That's your argument?

Kek

He's watchable to a point, but i think he's stupidly over rated by americans.

He's a bit of a literal who to the rest of the world, and if not, they dont give half as much of a shit as all those faggots do because of MUH CHAPPEL SHOW

>"And I'm telling you he's black, not because it matters, but to let you know there was fear in the car"

Why is Sup Forums like this?

Because they're special snowflakes who get easily triggered at any kind of humor with even the most mildly race-related joke

well he's an american comedian

do you think anyone in america gives a shit about some random russian stand up artist?

It was funny, OP. Stop acting like a tumblrina, getting triggered and shit

This young generation is always getting pissed off at comedians, from all sides of the spectrum. Don't know what we did to make you all a bunch of pussies

wtf happend to him, seems like he turned into some nigger sjw blm activist or some shit, was disgusted watching him.

He still triggered a bunch of trans people, for his "how far do I have to play into your delusion" bit.

He was always "blm"-like way before there was ever a BLM. He's not a SJW, though, he tends to anger them these days.

I'm scottish so yes people care about billy conolly

OP is the magnum opus of faggots.

>He rapes... but he saves!

>And he was all "hey nigga lets go down to the hospital and cut our dicks off and make pussies outta them shits" and I said "WHAT?"

>Same hero, new boots!

>Nigga I'm not gay I'm just suckin these dicks to pass the time!
Does any of this sound SJW to you? Also, don't pretend you knew him before any of this you underage Sup Forums browsing fuck.

not saying everything he said was sjw, but he whined way to much about trivial bullshit that wasnt funny

AND DRUMPF

I actually think its more of a continuation of that first joke. Now hes more "famous" hes the guy that doesn't worry when being pulled over.

please could you give a few examples? actually just like 2 would do...

He literally tells a story of how he argued with a SJW at one of his shows.

Comedy is subjective, and he didn't once whine. Making jokes does not equal whining.

Damn Jay... you going a bit too hard on this track