Is this why trump wanted to build a wall?

Is this why trump wanted to build a wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a fair assumption.

to scared to open pls explain

do not, under any fucking cirumstance, fuck with a mexican cartel

if this is real this might genuinely be the most fucked up thing i have ever seen.

next thread do a webm of the old black guy getting killed by the fence

If Trump really wanted to stop narco violence, then he would increase the budget to the CIA and allow them to do even more off-the-record shit. Instead he gets into fights with them because they called him fat.
Pussy

It's not animal cruelty don't worry. just a man without his face being murdered.

man getting beheaded but with a box cutter so its taking forever, and his face looks like it got degloved, one of his hands is chopped off, getting stabbed in the arm pit.

and people try to say Sup Forums posters are the problem here

Please stop posting this. My daughter was in the living room when I opened it.

>Sweet child o' mine starts to play

>implying that anything involving the cia would be public record anyways

i thought they were slitting his throat too, but at second glance maybe they were just slitting the muscles holding his jaw together.

either way, they fucking cut this guys face off, removed his eyes, cut his hands down to a stub, and were proceeding to cut his arm off as he lay there bleeding to death. I can only assume they probably castrated him and removed his feet as well.

The funny thing is, people think gore shocks people. They're too coward to post other shit so they post the same gore webm we've seen time after time. Just stop, nobody cares any more. Only people been here less than 2 months are scared or offended by this. It's like the Horse Hoof picture, who the fuck is shocked by that?

Trump's government and the American public fund this actually.

what's the american equivalent of this behavior

post more

How is this Sup Forums?

>inb4 "Sicario 2"

These are just Mexican Intellectuals expressing themselves. Nothing to worry about goy.

Here's the fucking thing:
I don't care that Mexico and the United States share a long border and may both be derived from european colonialism.

These are two completely different countries with completely different histories and cultures. Mexico and the United States will never reconcile their coexistence with one another. At some point, one country will have to destroy another. I'm talking about Punic Wars level of animosity.

Not even an alt-rightist. This is just a hard truth about the two countries that most normies have yet to swallow.

Ummm...can you not be judgmental of other cultures...thanks

laughing
my
HEAD
off

have you guys seen the newest one?

guy gets his feet and hands cut off by a dude wielding a machete, and when he starts slicing his throat he instinctively tries to stop it his hands, but since they are cut off it's just his stumps. it was fucked up but it made me laugh

A group of teen niggers kidnapping who they thought was a trump supporter and then live streaming it on facebook

this is american behavior if trump doesn't pull through with the wall thingy. these mexican gangs make huge money in the US through drugs and if we are accepting of immigrants they will only become more influential.

>if this is real
kek
It's real, buddy.

Guy with all the skin removed from his face and with his eyes missing screams in agony while Mexican cartel members hack at his face with box cutters

stop trying to appropriate authentic mexican culture which you have NONE of

See

If that's the worst in America, then it looks like americans are going to have to up their ante on the torture/kidnapping game.

By the way, the worst kind of violence seen in the US was probably one of those KKK lynchings from the 20s-60s. Even then, the KKK were prissy schoolgirls compared to spic drug cartels.

What got me the most was how dull that machete was. C'mon son, if you're going to do something at least do it right and sharpen that shit beforehand. But then again

>Mexicans in charge of anything that isn't reproducing

What's that they have jammed in his mouth?

i feel like hispanic drug gang's would have iphones though. webm must be older than because the video is pretty mediocre to todays standards.

Sup Forums is a normie site that receives millions of unique users. Yes, this still shocks people.

It's usually dull on purpose. The duller the blade the slower and more agonizing it is for the victim.

I wonder if that hurts

Will the wall stop the drug trade though?

I think it's just that these people are dumb and don't know how to maintain a blade. Have seen them trying to cut down doors and it's not working since it's dull.

I watched shit like this excessively when I discovered Sup Forums.

Now I just squirm and stay the fuck away from it.

"trump" doesn't fund it, goddamn. The DEA has existed for 40 years and drugs have been illegal for almost 100 years.

mexico is truly a fucked up place, but then again it's like that because a lot of americans are addidcted to drugs

It will keep the mexicans out of MY country. I think the only solution to the cartel as a whole is to turn illegal drugs into a legal industry so people can buy from legit companies.

lol, yes that is why.

it was fucked up before that

Dude I used to live on the border between India and Pakistan, you have no idea what you're talking about. us-mexico relations are fine.

Honestly, Trump should just go Duterte on drug addicts and have them publicly executed. Drug cartels exist for the same reason why companies like EA and Ubisoft are able to release shitty and broken games with impunity. Too many dumb consumers who can't stop spending their money on useless garbage.

It's not enough to punish or tackle the businesses. You also have to intimidate and brutalize their irresponsible consumers.

Great mental gymnastics and obtuseness.

If you couldn't determine what the .webm was based on the thumbnail and OP's post, then you shouldn't have been allowed to breed.

BUT liberals told me diversity is strength!

Name 5 politicians who want to legalize drugs beyond marijuana and turn illegal drugs into a real industry.

Dude Isis does the same shit. It's nothing special.

>video game analogy
>shitty infantile view of the world
>retarded policy beliefs

There's some limitations to what the CIA can do.

How come we never get movies this graphic?

the US is the biggest drug market in the world. It's the reason there are so many cartels fighting for the right to be the only distributor

Google is your friend.

You can't spell Sup Forums without Sup Forums

man i must be getting old...cant watch it all the way

Your kind always find a way to blame whitey

>triggered

What are the honest to god differences between US-Mexico relations and India-Pakistan relations?

Exactly. You've never heard of them and they didn't run for president because their idea isn't supported by any party. It's a fringe political opinion and le evil republicans have as much blame as the righteous democrats.

and the reason there are cartels is because mexico elects dictators and corrupt plutocrats for it's entire dirtball history

>pointing out your idiocy =/=triggered
Dumb faggot

Well there's serial killers and plenty of other fucked up people going around.
Gang violence is nowhere near the level of torture and punishment that cartels or extremist terrorists do.

same
I used to think it was interesting or something (not sure why I watched it really) but now it's just nasty. It's like I've had my fill and I want no more

>turn illegal drugs into a legal industry so people can buy from legit companies.

How can they legalize coke and heroin and ice? That seems like a pipe dream. And won't the cartel just sell to different countries?

As if. We don't even give a shit. And our entire army is trained to fight drug warfare, not foreign armies.

this is why you don't fuck around with cartels
stay out

trade
tourism
general diplomacy

Take Trump and multiply him by 100, that's India-Pakistan relations.

>Cartels want to invade us lmao
No they don't. There's literally no benefit to moving that to the US. It's a culture exclusive to only certain parts of Mexico. This is not like the italians and the mafia.

and don't feel bad for this piece of shit he probably did the same

are the US and Mexican militaries firing at each other at the border? Are you at a constant threat of nuclear war with Mexico?

Can you elaborate on diplomacy?

Will an Indian political leader even talk to a Pakistani political leader?

holy shit cartels are just as bad as isis

This is all because of white people, they must be killed, white women inseminated with black seed, and white children devoured as fuel for the black man.

>*muffled humanoid screams*
>*funkytown starts playing*
>*screams stop*

Heroin and coke used to be purchasable from drug stores when they were first invented. I'm sure someone with more knowledge than me has written about ways to regulate it. I don't think the average person will get addicted to hard drugs, or even have any interest in taking them if they've never had a drug problem before. We don't hear stories about how americans were having massive drug induced orgies when 10% of the population was a regular opium user. Once america changes the drug law, other countries will follow suit and large, influential cartels will be much smaller and less influential.

Then what you will see in op will happen on a daily basis and the world will enter mad max territory.

>implying the CIA isn't one of the narcos biggest distributors in the US

>We dindu nuffin
You guys killed Francisco I. Madero and launched the whole fucking country into a destabilized and chaotic mess that created a huge power vacuum that lead to Plutarco Elias Calles being the only fit man left to lead, a crazed atheist that created a christian holocaust and who then established the PRI that went on to win every single fucking election for 70 years. Yes, you guys done goof'd that one.

US could've taken all of Mexico in the Mexican-American War. Just chose not to

Aztecs are savages

git gud faggot, we'll just build a wall

except when you know, america is literally the consumer for the drugs? mexico is not a market, is a launch site

this is not fucking "blaming the whitey" is stating simple economic empirical facts, the ones your kind love so much

I'll give the guy some credit, I doubt that after getting my face ripped off and my hands cut off that I would still be conscious and still try to fight against the guy taking chunks out of my open throat with a box cutter.

That guy is a fucking trooper, too bad he choose to get involved with the drug trade.

>This is not like the italians and the mafia.
Italian mafias knew to stay away from the drug trade. They would even prohibit their members from selling drugs because anyone arrested and convicted on drug related charges would get a lengthy prison sentence.

And lengthy prison sentences were always the first thing that scared mafia members the most. If a fed threatened a mobster with a long sentence, they would almost always turn into a mole or testify against their cronies to get a shorter sentence.

They probably gave him a stimulant so he wouldn't pass out.

Yeah but then they started doing just that and then they all got fucked because they all ratted eachother.

Nice dindu attitude you myopic victim complex dumbass.

These the same people that slit that little kids throat?

sys.Sup Forums.org/tv/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=81723905

>mfw i almost click download

is this why mexicans cry so hard when they get deported?

wtf happened to the italian mobs?
I never understood why they went, its like it turned 1970 and they stopped being public images

>I don't think the average person will get addicted to hard drugs, or even have any interest in taking them if they've never had a drug problem before.

Then why are drugs a problem at all?

drug cartels wouldnt even exist if we legalized drugs

India and Pakistan have the animosities of a thousand years of attempted Muslim conquest of Hindu-India. These are very deep conflicts that resulted in the deaths of millions over the years.

USA fought a war with Mexico after it offered to buy empty land from them and then did it anyway after they won the war. Mexicans may resent Americans for it but it's nowhere near as bad as something like Pakistan-India.

Of course. There's a reason why the Italian mafia is hardly relevant in the United States today.

Within our lifetimes, they will go the way of the Irish mob.

a wall would seriously hamper the drug trade and the cartels would disappear on their own.