You guys do know that being anti-immigration is anti-American, right?

You guys do know that being anti-immigration is anti-American, right?

You do know you can be pro immigration and anti illegal immigration, right?

That is just hypocritical, you either have them all as equal migrants or not.

>I want government intervention in my immigration

Go away you filthy statist!

What happens when somebody enters your country illegally Paco?

>oh wait they dont unless its on the way to mine.

authored by Emma Lazarus, known jew.

Why is there a jewish poem on a French statue gifted to America?

Ummm... what does her religion have to do with anything?

I'm sorry, but the "jewspiracies" meme stopped being funny last year, m80e.

>we should always hold to the values the country was founded on except when don't like them
slavery, antisemitism, there's a lot of historic values Americans have left behind. why is this one special?

Were you brought up religious, user? Do you really believe that her religious values did not influence her worldview? Because that's basically the point of religion.

Fuck off, Kike.

>France build a nice statue to celebrate your liberty
>US build a fucking gigantic lamp post as a thanks
>some fucking jew writes a pro immigration poem and slaps it on the nice statue.
>some fucking cuck is ass blasted about US not being open borders on a Portuguese boat painting forum

Pls kys

>(((There's nothing wrong with being jewish)))

Excuse me, but are you dumb? The last thing religion is about is this world. Everything pertaining to this world is about science. Religion is about the other world(s) (if any).

Why can't the left develop any argument against a sensible immigration policy without falling back on this kike-poem and 'muh holocaust'?

Migration only worked because most migrants wanted to be American first, and many didn't tell their kids about their original homeland on purpose, so they would fit in more easily.

German didn't become a second language in America because a German born politician reasoned it would hurt the integration process, and he was right. If you really don't want to be American you shouldn't migrate to America.

>what does her religion have to do with anything?
Because Jews are known subversives that undermine national integrity. Their present campaign against the West revolves around flooding the West with third world immigrants.

Why, you ask? Because only Whitey can resist the Jew so Whitey has got to go.

Hehe.

I'm entitled to be anti-American.

>all religions are the same
>all religions preach the same message
>all religions are about solely the afterlife and do not inform their followers how to view or behave in this life

Ah, so. You were brought up atheist. So do you say your atheism does not inform your worldview?

Since when does a jewish poem on a french statue dictate American immigration policy?

You have a correct way to enter a country (filing for visas/greencards etc and showing that you will benefit that countries population) and you have an incorrect way (hoping borders/on refugee boats etc and being a burden to that society)

Immigration today is rifle with fifth columnists wanting to grab their own piece of the pie for their own group at the cost of everyone else here. Mexican and Chinese are the most guilty of this that I've seen. They have no interest in being "American" but want to grab as much as they possibly can and fuck off.

If you are for your homeland above America, DO NOT COME HERE

By that logic, the American way is also treating those immigrants like shit. Ask a potato farmer.

I'd usually agree with you, but did you know as well as wanting immigration to the US (particularly Eastern European and Russian jews), she also wanted a jewish homeland in Palestine? She was one of the first Zionists.

Fuck off Pablo.
If I enter in your house without your consent and begin to shit everywhere will you be happy ?
You should immigrate like you enter in a stranger house: you ring, you wait for the owner to open his door and then you ask him if you can enter.

>That is just hypocritical

It isn't

Ok then make it all illegal, bomb mexico, and kill every wetback in america. Now im unamerican. Dont care

19th century immigration meant an influx of hard working people who helped build a great country

21st century immigration means an influx of rapefugees and benefit leeches

>>The Updated Colossus

>Our Lady welcomed all who to her came
>To find in opportunity redress.
>Her tired, her poor did by strength coalesce
>As a nation, our Fathers' founded frame.
>Reflecting on her bold and youthful claim
>Which for an age allowed us to progress,
>It's vital we pause now and reassess.
>There remain rules to play by in this game.
>Your tired, your poor do not pull their own weight.
>Your strong work to divide, bleed dry the state.
>Your scoundrels you can expect to get back.
>We'll not lose what we've built to what you lack.
>Our Constitution reads clear by the light
>Of Liberty's beacon, still shining bright.

fix'd

There wasn't a welfare state when this was written.

Brazilians are subhuman filth. I can't wait until Rio is a complete failure and everyone finally accepts that Brazil is a third world country.

Beutiful user

Means a lot, thanks man

We should only allow immigrants from Europe

> "jewspiracies" meme