What is Sup Forums's opinion on the hijab?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on the hijab?

Good for keep sand out of your eyes if in a sandstorm.

Useless for anything else.

If a hijab is fashionable so are slave bracelets and gimp suits.

the current liberal jerkoff fashion of 2016

A better question for you all is am I doomed as a degenerate now because I fucked a jew? She's a hot jew that's family is billionaires, shall I trick the jew family out of their jew money?

Even hitler had a jew doctor and said some jews are okay.

As long as the Jew isn't a leftist commie Jew and instead a right capitalist Jew, you should be fine, imo

I love it how libtards wear it and think it's empowering while women in the middle east get abused or killed if they don't wear it.
Shows how utterly deranged from reality one can be.

She's actually a trump supporting jew so I think I scored the jackpot.

It's for Arabians

You're golden mate

Good good I'll be act like a good goyim and eventually all her grandparents filthy rich jew money will be mine.

I believe in Freedom of Fashion. This means that you should be able to wear it, however, in reality, the only places you can truly do so "freely" instead of being forced, is, ironically, the West.

Even then, I think that there is strong psychological force/coercion by family members in muslim communities. Even if there are no direct beatings or something, it can be incredibly damaging to a child hearing is mother/father make a comment like "won't be talking to you until you stop looking like a whore". This sort of thing.

As a result, I wouldn't trust someone as being trully free wearing it, unless their parents didn't. And/Or has on-off, days with it, as one would expect in a true "freedom of fashion" situation.

So to sum up.

When Muslims do it. Bad.
When Lady Gaga does it. Good.

Just to ensure you secure the family riches you should convert, they can't deny a Jew can they?

This means you should get circumcised, if you aren't already.

It's cute.

Cute

I'd bet that the liberal morons pushing this don't know that it's also a symbol of the Virgin Mary.

There was this middle eastern food place that was near where I worked so I went there a lot for shawarma or grilled chicken a lot. Ran by a family, dunno what nationality... Middle-Easternie.

Later on this girl in maybe her early 20's started working there too, she was always in full hijab getup with bold makeup, like hard red lipstick and stuff. The hijab made her face really pop out and it was actually really striking.

I thought I was pretty normal while she was taking my order but then the parents/owners kept giving me weird glances while they were making my food. Kinda freaked me out.

I think they're cute.

What is wrong with me?

>What is Sup Forums's opinion on the hijab?

I've never liked european fashion, and I'm not a fan of this either.

The idea that women should cover their hair, or anything else, for that matter, in order not to sexually provoke men is retarded and insulting.

Anyone can wear what they want, even if it's nothing at all. Fuck Islam.

I think it's fucking hilarious that so many muslim women say they wear it by choice, or that they want to wear it. It's purely due to the fact that their religion is controlling and misogynistic, and this has been programmed in their cultural dna for so long, but they can't see that because they're religious and therefore incapable of critical thought.

It is used for degenerate propaganda. You are seeing more and more women where them on MSM to make Muslims seem normal.

top bantz

A symbol of repression, and a backwards social traditions.

It makes no sense to me when muslim women claim they they were the hijab with pride.

it looks nice when it is like pic, not totally covering the hair and gives a more exotic look.

Not nice how mudlims use them, totally covering the hair + long jackets to covering every part of your body because inshallah if a woman showed some skin to a man on the street.

Unfortunately my goods was cut by the jew lies that my parents bought into about it being healthier, so in a sense I'm good.

If you want to defeat the hijab you have to gain leftist support and make the claim that it sexually objectifies women and treats them as sex objects who have to be covered up because thats all they are.

BAN THIS FILTH

Jewish girls from Israel are basically Sup Forums incarnate in female form (aside from the whole being Jewish thing but even that sorta makes sense given how prevalent discussion of Judaism is on this board). Almost all of them are right-leaning, racist, traditional, family-oriented, fun women. A bit fiery and a bit strict but that's what you want raising your kids.

Fuck I know this feel. There's a girl on the bus who always wears a dark hijab, combat boots, and metal t-shirts (saw Iron Maiden the other day). She paints her nails black too. God it's the most beautiful sight in the world.

Would easily marry desu.

Ban Islam.

His Jew doctor also was killing him by using him as a guinea pig.

I honestly don't have a problem with the hijab or burka. I actually like how Islam subjagates woman, we could learn a thing or two from Islam.

eggy memennaise there bro

>Sees flag.

Eva Braun was Jewish if I recall correctly, he simply made her an honorary Aryan later on

>opinion on the hijab?

That one of great european achievements is a FREEDOM, freedom of dress and freedom of religion among others,

and since this does not harm anyone, let them dress any way they like,

if it does not cover face, which could be considered a security issue...

They are just 100-200 years behind in evolution - here in Europe it was a normal woman dress-code just few centuries back...

ugly shit

Its a good thing think about it
Its easier to identify the enemy when they are in their uniform

It can be cute at times. It's a shame its attributed to Islam. No face covering, though. We don't really need it in the west.

if devote christians wear similar shit its ok.

Here's a picture I took on the bus with a friendly Muslim. Me on the left.

Probably a good sun protection

Forgot pic